kikiboi is offline Junior Member

for members that have gone through a few cycles and break out during pct....

I just finished my first cycle of test enan. and around my 11 week i started to break out, and now breaking out on my face ( 2nd week of pct) started off on my chest and arms (very small).

I have read its the worse during pct. but my question is this.

does acne always ocur always during pct? or does our bodies get use to the cycle and stop?

i am just worried when i do start a second cycle in a few months that i will get worse acne.... or about the same if it does happen again.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Everybody is different. I get oily skin and some shoulder acne during cycle

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In some instances I've gotten some what I like to call "random gear" pimples. Big juicy nasty ones that only show up when I haven't used anything in a while but generally fade away after a time. But things like Clomid always gave me bad breakouts on my back and chest, always. Anyway, cleared up once I stopped.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    In some instances I've gotten some what I like to call "random gear" pimples. Big juicy nasty ones that only show up when I haven't used anything in a while but generally fade away after a time. But things like Clomid always gave me bad breakouts on my back and chest, always. Anyway, cleared up once I stopped.
    Same here in regards to the clomid - every time!

I'll be good while on its during Pct and the Clomiphene that does it to me as well

Thread Information