NecessaryEvil is offline New Member

Getting back in it

Hey guys. Quick breakdown of myself. I am 26 years old and have been working out religously for the past 4 years. I have learned how to get my diet in check and I have been consistently been improving the gym related knowledge, as its a huge part of my life. This is by no means my first cycle, and I have taken Test Prop, Test E, Anadrol , and a Mexican Pharmacy product called Testoprim before. Obviously all these were not taken together.

Anyways, I got gyno from puberty and it gradually got worse from my first cycle because I admittedly did not have my cycle supports 100% down. I messed up and I paid the consequence for it, BUT, I was lucky enough to recently have the gyno surgically removed (gland and all) a little over a week ago. Feel free to ask questions about the surgery if you would like, and yes it was covered by insurance.

I'm already planning out my next cycle and have already aquired most of what I am taking. Here is what I am doing:

-Week 1-4 50mg Anadrol/day
    -Week 1-10 250mg of Test E 2x a wk
    -Week 1-10 400mg Tren E 2x a wk
    -Nolva ED during first 4 weeks to combat Anadrol gyno (since an AI will not do anything for that. Anadrol doesn't Aromatize but SERMS have been proven to prevent)
    -Prami at .25mg to prevent Tren gyno as well as sides
    -Letro 1.25 E3D to keep Estro from Test (even with low dose) away as well as keeping E2 low so prolactin isn't encouraged.

I have read that Letro and Nolva at the same time DOES decreased the blood serum levels of the letro. I also have realized that completely killing E2 can inhibit gains, but much of the inhibition is water related which aren't really "gains."

My question is, Am I going over board with prevention? My life is exponentially better after having gyno removed and I absolutely do not want to risk getting it again even in the smallest degree. I know some people start AI's when nips get tender etc, but by then glandular tissue is already forming and I don't want to risk not stopping it in time. Plus, I can not really feel my nipples after the surgery (obvious complication from the ordeal) so I don't want to risk not feeling the tenderness in the first place and having it form without knowing.

Also, I am not starting a "run tren lower then test" debate.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I would drop the Anadrol if you value your liver. I'd also use ANASTROZOLE opposed to Letro. Letro is pretty harsh and dosing is tricky. You're going to find people here who love Letro but it is much tougher to dial in the proper dosage. You shouldn't need your Nolva until starting your PCT, assuming you keep your E levels in check. You didn't mention any blood work or PCT protocol?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    That cycle is horrible. No hcg ? No pct? You should extend the test to 12 weeks. What are your stats?

You just need a to take a ai and prami/caber for your tren keep the letro on hand if needed which you wont if you use your ai correctly.

And also when do you plan on starting this? I was out of gym for a month when i had my surgery

I was talking about just the main parts of the cycle. Of course I have a planned PCT I just didn't include it don't worry guys.

Letro is an AI no? So I would be taking letro as my AI.

Also I have read that an AI such as letro does nothing for Anadrol because it doesn't aromatize and the method in which it makes estrogen is unknown, that's why people take Nolvadex to block the receptors.

Also, I had the blood work done shortly before my surgery and got the baselines. I had the surgery a little over a week ago but I don't plan on getting in the gym for at least another 2-3 weeks. Stats are 185 pounds, 5'6".

You should just use arimidex as your ai dose at 0.25mg ed-eod and adjust it if you feel you need more. You should wait a couple months till you start. Not a good idea to start a cycle straight away after having some time off after surgery.

Hcg on cycle?

I didn't necessarily plan on it, no. I was more worried about my on cycle support snd whether it was overboard or not. I think I might just skip out on the Anadrol so I won't have to worry about gyno as much since Prami should definitely take care of the tren related gyno. I'm sure gains will be substantial without the abombs as well.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like the first cycle was a disaster so why not follow this to the letter and you will see results. You will also know what to expect from a properly run Test-E only cycle so next time, when you change something, you will know what is causing a potential problem. Just my 2c.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Nah man I've run multiple cycles. First one which wasn't on point was test prop and anadrol , however the next two after that one was testoprim (a mix of esters) and was perfect as then a straight test e cycle which was also perfect for on cycle support/pct etc. I learned my lesson and made sure the most recent two were planned correctly. I'm just worried about the anadrol causing gyno again and if the nolvadex at the beginning would prevent it. To be safe, I think I might just keep it on the shelf this go around and stick to tren and test.

Thread Information