deltasauros is offline New Member

First Cycle - Lead up to Contest Advice Needed

Hi Guys,

I am currently reverse dieting and will be starting my first cycle in 4 weeks so 17 weeks to the show.

I'm a 25 years old male
    5’9 tall
    161 lbs
    8% body fat

Training consistently for 3 years
    This is my first cycle and I have a men’s physique show in 17 weeks

Goal: To Thicken up, build some quality size and then come lean and shredded in time for the show.

17 weeks to my show:

Week 1-11: (Bulk) : Test Prop 100mg EOD (10 Weeks at 300mg per week)

Week 12-17: (Cut): Test Prop 100mg EOD/Anavar 80mg ED (6 weeks and run this through the show)

Week 15-17: Letro 1.25mg EOD

Reason I am running a 17 week cycle is I didn’t want to go too long as my hormones would crash even more after the cycle and the reason why I didn’t want to do a shorter cycle as I wanted to keep the hormones high when I transition into my cut.

Can you advise if this is the correct way to do this and critique the cycle? I don’t really want to anything too harsh as I am a little prone to hair loss and acne (I know I will get this with test anyway but would like to minimise it) so staying away from things like

Also have i apportioned the right time to bulking and cutting?

uhit is offline Member
    You should consider running an ai throughout, such as aromasin .

Also, how about using a longer ester for the test such as enanthate during the first 11 weeks? It'll be less pinning, similar results, perhaps some water retention, but that's ok since you'll have 6 weeks to switch to prop after.
    Just my .02 cents

Someone more experienced can elaborate further

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Definitely use an AI throughout(dex - .25mgs eod or Stane - 12.5/25mgs ed) up to pct... Same w/HCG run it on cycle at 250iu e3.5d - 3 days prior to pct...

Your bloar or water retention will all be diet dependent... As well as the more water you drink the more you'll expell - just keep some electrolytes in you from the constant pi**ing...

If your fine w/pinning eod or Ed then I would just stick with the prop(but that's my preference) if you don't like to pin then consider test e like mentioned above...

deltasauros is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Definitely use an AI throughout(dex - .25mgs eod or Stane - 12.5/25mgs ed) up to pct... Same w/HCG run it on cycle at 250iu e3.5d - 3 days prior to pct...

Your bloar or water retention will all be diet dependent... As well as the more water you drink the more you'll expell - just keep some electrolytes in you from the constant pi**ing...

If your fine w/pinning eod or Ed then I would just stick with the prop(but that's my preference) if you don't like to pin then consider test e like mentioned above...
    Thanks, thats very helpful, il get some dex and HCG and use on cycle and then run the pct outlined above after my cycle..

My question is for the 17 week cycle have I got the bulk/cut proportions right? 11 week bulk and 6 week cut?

And am I fine to run the cycle right up to the day before show? So if the show is on sunday pin prop on the day before (as its EOD) and have last anavar on the saturday too or have anavar on sunday (day of the show) as well?

I will be finishing my cycle straight after the show and running pct 4 days later but just want to get the timing of everything correct

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deltasauros View Post
    Thanks, thats very helpful, il get some dex and HCG and use on cycle and then run the pct outlined above after my cycle..

My question is for the 17 week cycle have I got the bulk/cut proportions right? 11 week bulk and 6 week cut?

And am I fine to run the cycle right up to the day before show? So if the show is on sunday pin prop on the day before (as its EOD) and have last anavar on the saturday too or have anavar on sunday (day of the show) as well?

I will be finishing my cycle straight after the show and running pct 4 days later but just want to get the timing of everything correct
    I would post this question in the competitive Bodybuilding section... Those guys are more qualified to answer your show prep questions at this time(Im actually Gonna be doing a trial kinda run but your going on stage) and I wouldn't want to compromise anything!

However it depends what approach your taking(I like to carb cycle) and that's why I'm tweaking things around atm... But like I said your going to be watching your dodium intake(especially from 5-6 wks out youll be manipulating your Na intake), depleting your glycogen stores yet knowing when to fill them is key as you don't want to go on stage looking flat etc... Post your diet plan and training plan gear etc up to show...

Only you can tell us if your comp is going to be doing any testing?! If not choose your compounds wisely... Especially when switching closer you get... Do you have a coach?
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-09-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Thread Information