Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By RigPig
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Starting my first cycle this summer (21 y/o)

xxsear is offline New Member

Starting my first cycle this summer (21 y/o)

Im going to start my first cycle this summer.
    Im gonna use the starter cycle as written on the post about Your First Cycle.

It contains:

- Week 1 to 12: Test E 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT:

- Clomid 75/50/50/50
    - Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

But I have a few questions.

Which syrings should I buy?

And I saw the video on how to inject and in the video he said when you are injecting you have to make sure u havent hit a blood vein.
    So when you put the syrings into your skin u have to pull out and see if its taking any blood into the syrings.

So if you get blood in your syrings do you just keep the blood inside and find a new spot? or do I throw it out and take a new?

If you try to stop me from starting its not gonna work, I just want some help please to make it as safe as possible

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How did you get the info to decide on you first cycle? You read until you found it. Keep reading. Nobody is going to stop you but they aren't going to be inclined to help you when you have a "f**k you" attitude. Its your endocrine system, not ours...have at 'er bud!

As for syringe size, i hear 16 gauge 1.25" is what the cool guys run these days.
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-09-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    NACH3 and Roughneckk like this.

nate10 is offline Associate Member
    If u hit blood just pull out switch needles(first ones going be dull) pin again , can even be right close to the same spot , just make sure u dont have blood again. As for needles get a 23 gauge 1" or 1,5" depends on were ur putting it and how much meet/fat you got on that spot.

Ive always hated on my body my whole life, and then I started to workout and got a decent body out of it.
    But I dont feel satisfied so with my body so I am gonna give it a try with enhancing d.rugs along with my diet plan I made.

Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    If u hit blood just pull out switch needles(first ones going be dull) pin again , can even be right close to the same spot , just make sure u dont have blood again. As for needles get a 23 gauge 1" or 1,5" depends on were ur putting it and how much meet/fat you got on that spot.
    Thanks a lot for the help.

So when I switch needles I lose some of my drug fluid, so u recommend I buy extra for the spilled fluid?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So you came here for ???? If you've already decided to do it then have it er... Whst you fail to realize is that your putting yourself in a situation where your body can lead to a life time of problems(Ed, gyno, labido issues, and that's the good part)...

You said you've made some good gains, juice won't do anything w/out the proper training routine, diet(which I bet is the main problem) and hard ass work... Juice helps but when you've built a solid(to the limit foundation) I could've waited longer and I wish I found this site sooner! I was 28 though not 21...

Your attitude says it all.... You came for advice but not to take it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    So you came here for ???? If you've already decided to do it then have it er... Whst you fail to realize is that your putting yourself in a situation where your body can lead to a life time of problems(Ed, gyno, labido issues, and that's the good part)...

You said you've made some good gains, juice won't do anything w/out the proper training routine, diet(which I bet is the main problem) and hard ass work... Juice helps but when you've built a solid(to the limit foundation) I could've waited longer and I wish I found this site sooner! I was 28 though not 21...

Your attitude says it all.... You came for advice but not to take it!!!
    I know the problems that can occur, but im gonna go to the doctor every 2nd week to get my blood checked.
    If I get gyno or anxious all that kind of stuff im quitting instantly.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsear View Post
    I know the problems that can occur, but im gonna go to the doctor every 2nd week to get my blood checked.
    If I get gyno or anxious all that kind of stuff im quitting instantly.
    There is more to worry about than gyno cycling at your age

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    There is more to worry about than gyno cycling at your age

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You
    ^^^^ What he said. Only if it was as easy is just quitting. The problems you may have it's likely you wont even know until it's to late or maybe you wont even know until MUCH later.

You should stick with diet and training for now. If you are making gains it's only just the beginning. After 1 or 2 years of training you will start to increase more and not have to worry about side effects.

What country are you in that you will be seeing a doctor every 2 weeks and he knows you will be using steroids ?

Also, you are Not 21, you are 19.
    Roughneckk and NACH3 like this.

uhit is offline Member
    Im going to start my first cycle this summer.
    Im gonna use the starter cycle as written on the post about Your First Cycle.

It contains:

- Week 1 to 12: Test E 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT:

- Clomid 75/50/50/50
    - Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

But I have a few questions.

Which syrings should I buy?

And I saw the video on how to inject and in the video he said when you are injecting you have to make sure u havent hit a blood vein.
    So when you put the syrings into your skin u have to pull out and see if its taking any blood into the syrings.

So if you get blood in your syrings do you just keep the blood inside and find a new spot? or do I throw it out and take a new?

If you try to stop me from starting its not gonna work, I just want some help please to make it as safe as possible

Creatine will provide you with more sustainable gains.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ^^^^ What he said. Only if it was as easy is just quitting. The problems you may have it's likely you wont even know until it's to late or maybe you wont even know until MUCH later.

You should stick with diet and training for now. If you are making gains it's only just the beginning. After 1 or 2 years of training you will start to increase more and not have to worry about side effects.

What country are you in that you will be seeing a doctor every 2 weeks and he knows you will be using steroids ?

Also, you are Not 21, you are 19.
    Denmark and ill tell my doctor ill be taking it - i know he will confront me to not but he will always be willing to help if i decide to take it (which i am).

And no i am not 19? Im turning 21 just around the corner

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Denmark and ill tell my doctor ill be taking it - i know he will confront me to not but he will always be willing to help if i decide to take it (which i am).

Just so you know.... The recommended age to start cycling is after your HPTA has fully matured(25 yrs old) by Endocrinologists standards!

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Hmmmmm. Just keep reading and make good decisions. But listen to these guys when they give you advice. Lots of experience here. Don't ask questions then ignore the answers. Also, you can't just "quit" if you start to see problems. that could be worse than finishing correctly.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member

Your endocrine system knows exactly in which stage of development it is even if you exaggerate to get others to believe something other than the truth. You're risking a lifetime of health problems for a little short term gain.

Your physician and the men here are not telling you these things for no reason. They are telling you because you are making a bad decision. They see people come here everyday trying to figure out how to pick up the hormonal pieces after making mistakes like the one you are determined to make no matter what anyone says.

It's a sign of immaturity to not take seriously the views of knowledgeable people who know more and have more experience than you. It's a sign of immaturity to believe that you are infallible and that none of the bad things that have happened to others that have gone before you are going to happen to you. Spend some time in the Hormone Replacement Therapy section and you will find lots of people struggling with low testosterone after having cycled. You will see men who just have low t as they get older, and look at how much effort some of them need to take to try and sort things out. You are making choices that will likely affect you for the rest of your life.

Why don't you take your determination to take steroids and refocus it on improving your diet and ramping up your training? It's amazing how many people come here and think they are doing well with those things, but there are people here with loads of knowledge, and anyone who is willing to listen can learn a lot.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member

Hey, does this work in reverse? Do you think I can tell people 29 was just around the corner????
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Hey, does this work in reverse? Do you think I can tell people 29 was just around the corner????
    I'm sure YOU could get away with it! But surely not everyone!

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites
    Your endocrine system knows exactly in which stage of development it is even if you exaggerate to get others to believe something other than the truth. You're risking a lifetime of health problems for a little short term gain. Your physician and the men here are not telling you these things for no reason. They are telling you because you are making a bad decision. They see people come here everyday trying to figure out how to pick up the hormonal pieces after making mistakes like the one you are determined to make no matter what anyone says. It's a sign of immaturity to not take seriously the views of knowledgeable people who know more and have more experience than you. It's a sign of immaturity to believe that you are infallible and that none of the bad things that have happened to others that have gone before you are going to happen to you. Spend some time in the Hormone Replacement Therapy section and you will find lots of people struggling with low testosterone after having cycled. You will see men who just have low t as they get older, and look at how much effort some of them need to take to try and sort things out. You are making choices that will likely affect you for the rest of your life. Why don't you take your determination to take steroids and refocus it on improving your diet and ramping up your training? It's amazing how many people come here and think they are doing well with those things, but there are people here with loads of knowledge, and anyone who is willing to listen can learn a lot.
    Totally agree way too young to even consider this an option. Be smart don't be a know it all I only listen to advice I want to hear.

Thread Information