T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Clen strange side effects

Hello! I want to lose some body fat. I was dieting without anything for fat loss for 2-3 weeks, after that I dieted other 2 weeks with a fat burner and recently and bought clen (i used it before without any problems). I build up the dosage 40, 80, 120. Yesterday was the 120 day and I felt like shit after my workout. I was so tired that I couldn't get on my feet and I slept like a baby. Yesterday's training was also shit, I had 0 motivation, I felt sad, fat, useless and that my efforts really don't pay off and I still look bad, my strength was fine, about 80% of my normal which is ok on a diet I suppose. I wanted to train chest but I got the worst shoulder pain I ever felt (no problems till yesterday) so I hit my triceps and went home. Today I didn't take anything and it's pretty much the same (I know that clen is not out of my system yet) but I am so damn sore. I can barely walk and my legs hurt very bad despite I did legs 4 days ago. The 5 mins walk ho,e from the gym turned in 20min of hell cause I was about to collapse a few times, my legs just wouldn't listen to me. My sleep is good, I am not on a crazy low calories diet, I ate a lot more calories and carbs in the last few days just because I thought that it is time to carb up and that's why I feel like this. I used to train hard 6 days per week and my recovery was so good that I could train any muscle every other day without any problem and I am not overtrained, I did that and it is not like this... I feel like I want to give up or juice up and cut this crap.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Clen shouldn't generally be making you tired, in fact it should be doing the opposite and stimulating you. The only time I've ever experienced fatigue from clen is when I was really sick and took it-- which was a mistake because I felt like absolute crap afterwards. Not sure where you buy your clen but I get mine from the site sponsor and I've never had any issues at all.

uhit is offline Member
    Do you feel it difficult to breathe on a regular day? Clen does have a habit to give irregular breathing patterns so maybe you went through a panic attack and forgot to breathe properly.

Only thing I can think of since you've already mentioned you have upped calories so it's not an energy problem.

Thread Information