hallacam is offline Junior Member

Not understanding the conversions

I'm wanting to take the recommended beginner cycle. Which is 500mg of test-e a week for 12 weeks with .25mg of hcg ED for 12 weeks. The seller offers Test at 10ml and hcg at 1000iu

Im having a difficult time understanding how to ml translates to taking 250mg 2xWeek for test and .25mg iu of hcg

Thank you
    Last edited by hallacam; 05-09-2015 at 03:15 PM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No price talk. edit your post.

as for the measurements - You will get 10ml of test in a vial - it can be anywhere from 100mg/ml up to 400mg/ml pending what type of ester & concentration you run.
    If you get Test-E 250mg/ml - you will do 1ml (250mg) 2x a week bringing you to a total of 500mg (2ml) per week.
    HCG concentrations are all about how you reconstitute it. More Bac water means more diluted solution - larger volumes to reach 250iu.
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-09-2015 at 03:18 PM.

hallacam is offline Junior Member
    So it all depends on the potency of the test? So if it's 100mg I would need to 2.5ml twice a week?

Quote Originally Posted by hallacam
    So it all depends on the potency of the test? So if it's 100mg I would need to 2.5ml twice a week?
    Yes and the pinning frequency depends on the test ester. Prop is pinned EOD, E is pinned E3.5D

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I wouldn't take hcg ed for 12 weeks. At most take 200 to 300ius twice a week. In order to figure the conversion I need to know how many ius per amp
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information