Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By brazey
  • 1 Post By bigdil511
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Losing half my juice when getting air bubbles out?

bckc is offline New Member

Losing half my juice when getting air bubbles out?

Hi guys,

I'm currently injecting twice a week (2* 250mg test amps) but have noticed that I'm losing a good 20% of my juice getting rid of all the air bubbles....

Is there a way to avoid this? Also when you aspirate as long as you don't suck up blood you suck up air which you then inject back into yourself, why doesn't that affect you but the tiny amount of air bubbles do?

Thanks,
    B

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bckc View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm currently injecting twice a week (2* 250mg test amps) but have noticed that I'm losing a good 20% of my juice getting rid of all the air bubbles....

Is there a way to avoid this? Also when you aspirate as long as you don't suck up blood you suck up air which you then inject back into yourself, why doesn't that affect you but the tiny amount of air bubbles do?

Thanks,
    B
    Those tiny little bubbles are fine! Your wasting your juice for no reason... Even when you aspirate(to check if there's blood in hub/syringe) & your supposed to have an air bubble in it so you don't lose any gear(or as lil as possible) a tiny air bubble is fine and so is the sm one after aspirating(we do this on purpose

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Heat your oil with hot tap water, then point the pin upward and tap it a few times, the air will go up and oil will migrate down. Keep the pinpointed up and push the plunger a bit till you get a couple small drops of oil coming out.

ndore is offline New Member
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    B
    After you pull up your juice flip the syringe upwards(needle pointing up) flick the syringe a couple times and then push the as much air as you can. IM injections its alright to have some small bubbles but if it were IV then you would have to be ultra sensitive to getting those bubbles out.

bckc is offline New Member
    IM = In Muscle IV = In Veins?

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bckc
    IM = In Muscle IV = In Veins?
    Correct

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    What? Never inject into your vein. IM means into the muscle.
    NACH3 likes this.

ndore is offline New Member
    I wasn't suggesting that im sorry i should've clarified. I was just saying that you for IV injecitons you need to very attentive to the bubbles..... do not inject steroids intravenously

Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    This is my technique I've used for years. The warming is not needed but I do it.

I fill my sink with hot water up to half my vial and let it sit for 5 min or so.

I open my syringe, tighten the tip it's always a millimeter turn.

I open and close the plunger a few times then pull it back to 3ml(except with new vial)

Take vial and dry and swap the top with alcohol pad.

Stab down into vial then flip over and push all the air in the syringe into the vial and let go and it basically fills itself with the pressure of the air I injected into the vial.

I always draw about 1ml extra then with the needle still in I inject the extra back in and any air bubbles fly right out into the vial. Sometimes I have to flick or lean one way to get a medium size bubble out but typically there are none to 1.

Only loss may be when there is a bit of pressure a drop comes out of the vial when I remove the needle.

Additionally you would need a lot of air bubbles even if injected into your vein to kill you. Google it you will see it is not a couple little air bubbles, plus I see you already know it goes in the muscle so no worries.

I used to have problems till a nurse at a hospital showed me the way I just explained.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    what you do is flick push oil to top when you get the last bit of bubbles at top flick to form one bubble and push it out. i lose nothing but a drip.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pull just a little bit of air into the syringe after filling it. Most all those little bubbles should dissipate within a few seconds or shortly after pushing the air back out. Little little bubbles are fine, nothing to worry about.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndore View Post
    ....but if it were IV then you would have to be ultra sensitive to getting those bubbles out.
    Not true. An old myth. It would take manny cc's of air, in a vein, or artery, to pose any danger.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard
    Not true. An old myth. It would take manny cc's of air, in a vein, or artery, to pose any danger.
    What he said, I receive about 1500mls of fluid IV every week and there are always lots of small air bubbles.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    People get entire IV lines of air (about 30 ml) pushed into them all the time by accident and nobody has ever died from it.
    It is estimated in medical texts that it would take nearly 10 X that much to kill any of us.
    Red Bastard likes this.

gymrat702 is offline Junior Member
    What I do is when I'm drawing it from the vial, I draw a little bit more than I want. Then I flick the syringe to get the air bubbles to the top. After that I just push the air bubbles back into the vial. That way I lose nothing.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Totally over thinking the process. Those tiny air bubbles won't hurt anybody.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    after you draw your gear keep the needle in the vial...turn it upside down and push the air back out in the vial. Any gear that comes out will come out in the vial..... I've always thought this was a fairly simple concept

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    B
    you just tap a bunch of times to get them out.. other than a drop running down the pin you shoulden't b losing that much..

Thread Information