Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Question about Liquidex, Nolva and Clomid

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Question about Liquidex, Nolva and Clomid

As I have noted in a previous thread a few days ago, this is my first cycle.

During the cycle I was told to use Liquidex, then after the cycle Nolva, then Clomid... Is this best? Or should I use Liquidex and Nolva ON the cycle?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Liquidex is Anastrozole a Aromatase inhibitors use that on cycle. Then when you start your pct use the clomid and tamox/nolva.

Hcg ?

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you. I don't have HCG . I will ask my buddy about if he can get it, unless it is something available on the AR-R site. Sorry for being clueless on that.

Be careful with the clomid some people loose there vision. Im to scared to try it i only use nolva

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Be careful with the clomid some people loose there vision. Im to scared to try it i only use nolva
    Yeah you just exaggerated the hell out of that man. Blurredvision is a side associaated with long term dosage and long duration. If it is experienced it goes away days after ceasing use. The only way it could cause permanent vision issues is if you had these sides and kept taking it for years. All serms have the ability to effect your vision and it is associated with oxidative stress. Using a simple anti oxidant usually will prevent these sides IF you even experience them which the vast majority never do.
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeah you just exaggerated the hell out of that man. Blurredvision is a side associaated with long term dosage and long duration. If it is experienced it goes away days after ceasing use. The only way it could cause permanent vision issues is if you had these sides and kept taking it for years. All serms have the ability to effect your vision and it is associated with oxidative stress. Using a simple anti oxidant usually will prevent these sides IF you even experience them which the vast majority never do.
    It is does dependent as well but i have never needed to use both together because tamox works just fine for me..anyway that was the past Im on self run trt now so pct is not a worry anymore

Dose not does^^^^^^ wont let me edit!!!!!!!! Admin!!!!!!!

Thread Information