Thread: Extending cycle

bigchapa is offline New Member

Extending cycle

I'm thinking of extending my 12week cycle of test Any advice on how much longer I can extend it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Youvshoukd keep it as you planned! Many people end up doing this and it's in your best interest to keep it at 12wks... The longer your on the harder recovery will be!

Are you running an AI hcg ?

pitweiler is offline Member
    Test E or C I'm assuming. I don't see the need of running it longer than 12 weeks. Are you at week 12 right now? If not I'd run it up to week 12 and see on how you feel. If you feel like your still gaining you can run it a little longer

At week 12 now. Have one more pin. No hcg , been running tamoxifen 20mg mon, wen fri. Still feel like I'm getting stronger, but if the best is to stop I'll take the advice from the one with more experience then myself.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigchapa View Post
    At week 12 now. Have one more pin. No hcg, been running tamoxifen 20mg mon, wen fri. Still feel like I'm getting stronger, but if the best is to stop I'll take the advice from the one with more experience then myself.
    Your not running an AI? Nolva is a SERM not an Aromatase inhibitor - aromasin /or a-dex)... Should be ran from start to finish)???

No I'm not made the mistake of not, and was already half done before I figure that out. I know big mistake, we all learn from our mistakes. That is why I'm back in the forum, is for more education.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your in the right place! next time run an AI throught start to finish(up to pct) same w/HCG run it at 250iu e3.5d(2x wkly) up to 3days prior to pct..

get some BW done, and just stick to your original plan since you don't have an AI of hcg(Idk if your running this or not) very important though keeps your boys functioning and prevents them from atrophy, mimicks your LH production

Ok, thanks Nach

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I understand the force of staying on cycle but 12 weeks is a good amount of time to turn things around and build some solid size, staying on for another 4 weeks or so isn't going to do that much except probably cause you hard recovery and more sides. I'd come off and recover then design your next cycle.

You should of been running hcg !!!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends largely on your cycle experience. The first or second go round I would stick to what is now a somewhat standard cycle ....12 weeks in your case. This way you get an idea how to manage sides, train, and eat right. Once you have that down then there is nothing wrong with extending a cycle a few weeks as long as you are still making gains.....that's the key. If your no longer gaining then get off otherwise a few more is not what I would consider reckless .

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Running Test longer is not going to make you grow anymore. Your done growing by 12 weeks. Your just going to get more sides. You need to rest your receptors and recover.

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    Really 12 weeks? I have always read 10-18 week runs. Im in week 10 and recently just added Deca and Dbal that i wanted to do 6 weeks of each and week 20 was going to do PCT. I didnt think of receptors really,

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    this shows receptors for test dont diminish.
    Androgen Receptors Downregulate - Don't They? Part 2
    I only post this, because I dont want to quit at week 12, shit cypinate takes 4 weeks to begin showing its head.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgd View Post
    Really 12 weeks? I have always read 10-18 week runs. Im in week 10 and recently just added Deca and Dbal that i wanted to do 6 weeks of each and week 20 was going to do PCT. I didnt think of receptors really,
    After a 12 wk cycle your CNS needs to recover from the constant damage we put it under while on! And you won't grow anymore just going to make it harder to recover(anything over 12wks your putting yourself in a situation where recovering will be much harder)!

I've always grew the most in wks 4-8(prop) then start to shred up the rest ... Not trying to but this is leaving me to have a chat w/the Big man about something . Clearly if anyone knows what I'm talking about its not for any user, only advanced users and I don't even know if I am ready.... Just

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I only post this, because I dont want to quit at week 12, shit cypinate takes 4 weeks to begin showing its head.
    All of your answers are above not to mention it will save you some cash on gear for your next run. Plus now you know what to expect.GL

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    No your receptors don't diminish. That doesn't not mean you will keep growing. You grow in cycles. Growth spurts. The fact that your so eager to stay on longer just shows your inexperience. You will not gain anything worthy from extending your cycle. Get off, recover, rest, and jump back on. You will no doubt have to learn on your own. I did the same thing my first cycle.

Thread Information