gambit83 is offline New Member

Red face 2nd Pin in glute, can barely move

Hello, I am on my first cycle I am running Test E and Anavar . I did my first pin on the right glute and it was only sore for a couple of days than back to normal. Than 4 days later I did my left glute it is way more sore and tight than the first time. It's the fourth day and I can barely walk or sit. It's not red or blue or itchy but you can feel the swelling. I used a 22 gauge and 1.5 inch needle, 300 mg 1 CC. I am pinning myself because I have no one else to do it for me, believe me I tried and it was intense as **** doing it the first time. But the second time is just brutal I couldn't even work yesterday or today. Today is day 4 so I am planning on doing delt's with a 1 inch needle, is what I am gathering from doing research online. Any pointer's? Or why the hell my left glute is still so damn sore, I think it might be cause I am not left handed and was not as steady and virgin muscle syndrome as well.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    How quickly did u administer?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may have hit a nerve or moved the needle around when you pinned. Also pin slowly, about a minute per ml will help with pip. If it's not red or hot to touch you should be better in a few days. Lay on a heating pad and massage the area with a tennis or lacrosse ball to stimulate blood flow in the area.

The first time I pinned I took my time and did it slow. The second time my left hand was unstable so you're right I think I did move it around too much, and I did it faster. So I think that's what happened. I've been reading that doing glutes circulates better. What's your guys experience with doing delts?

Also If I pin my glute the second time does it get easier?

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit83
    The first time I pinned I took my time and did it slow. The second time my left hand was unstable so you're right I think I did move it around too much, and I did it faster. So I think that's what happened. I've been reading that doing glutes circulates better. What's your guys experience with doing delts? Also If I pin my glute the second time does it get easier?
    Pinning in general will get easier as you get more experienced and comfortable doing it. You'll be less nervous and won't be as tense. Delts are great if you have good enough mobility to do them by yourself.

Thanks, gonna give delts a shot today. Doing shoulders on Thursday so hopefully will be ok by than. I'll wait till glutes are totally healed, than try there again.

Also what difference does it make if I'm pinning somewhere and working out that muscle either on the day off, or a day before pinning?

Thanks guys.

KOArtist is offline Junior Member
    22g is quite the dagger too...I'd give 25g a try.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look up how to do a ventro glute shot. Itnshould make it easier, but if you can wipe your ass you should be able to do glutes. I would also recommend going with a 25g needle. Use the smallest guage the oil will flow through. I have been using a 27 or 29 guage needle, but not all oils will go through a needle that small.

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    I prefer to do quad pins. its much easier to keep it steady and straight. You could also try running the syringe with the oils in it under hot water to warm up the oil. That will help make injections a little smoother.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    the butt is easiest. i prefer an 18g 1 1/2". i considered pinning my delt with one of my 18s a few mins ago. it's so easy the bigger the needle.

I hate quads. F__ck 25. buy 18s.

-nothing like a good shot giver.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C3RB3RUS
    the butt is easiest. i prefer an 18g 1 1/2". i considered pinning my delt with one of my 18s a few mins ago. it's so easy the bigger the needle. I hate quads. F__ck 25. buy 18s. -nothing like a good shot giver.
    18 ga is a finish nail! There is absolutely no reason to use them nor is that good advice. 25 ga 1" is a great pin for any site.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    lol. i had to double check the needles. they are 1 1/2" i'm used to it. I hate using 25g hate hate hate it. i like a nice slow slide type of injection. using a 25 makes me feel like i'm pushing that stuff thought the needle with 'force.' a slow easy slide makes me feel more in control because i barely have to touch the barrel and so keeping it steady is not problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t4f5p.jpg 
Views:	883 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	156978 http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/...rand/t4f5p.gif < ya gotta give it a minute to load

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j55mObwYVPY < this one is different
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 05-12-2015 at 07:39 PM.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    My ass is to firm to use a 25g needle. The chit just bends. With this current cycle pinning glutes for me has been horrible. My ass feels swollen, my strength decreases, and I get a fever.

My shoulder pins are smooth and leave no pain at all. I now just rotate shoulders with EOD pins. If glutes hurt, pinning quads will be easy but that chit will hurt for days after

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I recommend delts for all beginners. Its hard for me to really see what I'm doing pinning glutes plus I just don't like the look of a 1.5 " needle. I'd rather stick to 1" and rotate delts, quads, even pecs and bi's depending on how much oil

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I recommend delts for all beginners. Its hard for me to really see what I'm doing pinning glutes plus I just don't like the look of a 1.5 " needle. I'd rather stick to 1" and rotate delts, quads, even pecs and bi's depending on how much oil
    Look up ventro glute. Very easy to reach, and holds a lot of oil.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KOArtist View Post
    22g is quite the dagger too...I'd give 25g a try.
    I use 22ga 1 1/2 for everything. Though most won't recommend it I draw and pin with the same needle. The stopper dulls the pin slightly but it's no big deal.

Thread Information