Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Baxter35
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Test E and Women thoughts please!!

Nikki95 is offline Female Member

Cool Test E and Women thoughts please!!

Hey Everyone,

I've been on Test E for a few weeks now.
    I just want to know if this is really the best thing for me to be on.
    I've been training for a few years, 20years old, 58kg, and I have trouble ever putting on weight.
    Test E has been going good, feeling like I have more power and starting to see visual changes.
    My only concern is that I am getting an enlarged clit, not too big but noticeably bigger.
    Should I stop and go to something else?

I've been doing .5ml every 3 days. Should I go to a lower dosage or is there no point?

I've been looking at Anavar but I don't think that's the right thing for me.

Please let me know your thoughts.

If you guys have any thoughts or even previous experience stories, I would love to hear them!

gettinbig30 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't think that test was really recommended for female use

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    If you're having that side effect, definitely stop now.

Anavar , winny are typical female drugs. Some ladies use test in hormonal replacement, but it's a much lower dose.

Near as i can tell you're on 200mg a wk, 250 if it's ugl. That's way way too high for the female body. Probably double what a man naturally makes

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    You'd better stop that. Try var, it's recommended for females...

Cheers for your help hawk14dl

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I would stop, though it is used in women on HRT like someone explained, but your dose is very high and if your noticing sides already(it's not even in full swing) - if stop imho... They're will be a few females who will chime in im almost certain!

Once you stop your clitoral enlargement should go back at this time if you stay on chances are it won't.... Just my .02

thanks Nach3, appreciate it.
    Will look more towards Winstrol or Anavar . Just don't want something that will work more towards lowering my body fat, I want to focus more on gaining muscle mass. Which from what I've read so far these should do this.

If anyone has any other knowledge on Winstrol or Anavar they wouldn't mind passing on, I'm all ears!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    .5ml of Exactly what?

The only women I have heard of using test are ones who are prescribed very low TRT type doses - Or - extreme pros

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    As with any gear, the ends results come from. .. diet!

Take anavar , eat more then tdee.. gain size.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    I'm new here but is 20 really a safe age for females and steroids ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems to me you started injecting something without knowing the side effects that come with it.

Enlarged clit is a well known and very normal side effect when females taking any anabolic steroid , specially if you take a very high dose.

If you continue you will actually develop a mini dick. This changes are ussually permanent.
    NACH3 likes this.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Biggest question that only you can answer is what are your long term goals and what are you trying to accomplish? Are you a woman who enjoys being a woman? (not meant to be a joke) I did a little research on transgender hormone therapy, and 50-60 mg/wk testosterone is used for women who want to be men and you're way over that dose. Clitoral enlargement is only part of it. Long term use will yield increased body hair, facial hair, muscle development, decreased body fat, lowered voice, shut down of menstrual cycle, etc. ..and many effects won't go away once they've developed. Unless that's all something you're okay with, stay away from test and stick to female friendly drugs such ad anavar .
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Biggest question that only you can answer is what are your long term goals and what are you trying to accomplish? Are you a woman who enjoys being a woman? (not meant to be a joke) I did a little research on transgender hormone therapy, and 50-60 mg/wk testosterone is used for women who want to be men and you're way over that dose. Clitoral enlargement is only part of it. Long term use will yield increased body hair, facial hair, muscle development, decreased body fat, lowered voice, shut down of menstrual cycle, etc. ..and many effects won't go away once they've developed. Unless that's all something you're okay with, stay away from test and stick to female friendly drugs such ad anavar.
    Makes sense being a male will produce 60-65mgs of test naturally(in a non hypogonadal male)... Good info Bax

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Biggest question that only you can answer is what are your long term goals and what are you trying to accomplish? Are you a woman who enjoys being a woman? (not meant to be a joke) I did a little research on transgender hormone therapy, and 50-60 mg/wk testosterone is used for women who want to be men and you're way over that dose. Clitoral enlargement is only part of it. Long term use will yield increased body hair, facial hair, muscle development, decreased body fat, lowered voice, shut down of menstrual cycle, etc. ..and many effects won't go away once they've developed. Unless that's all something you're okay with, stay away from test and stick to female friendly drugs such ad anavar.
    She should have researched BEFORE taking it, might be a little too late now. As we know test E takes a few weeks to reach max serum levels, of course that also means it takes a few weeks to dissipate.
    OP only chance would be start taking the pill to try to counterbalance the high androgens with progesterone and estrogen, but really thats a long shot...
    NACH3 likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I'm a woman who takes test e as part of HRT. But I take about 7.5 mg weekly, which is (for test e 250) about 0.03 ml!

Any my doc has me supplementing oestradiol and progesterone as well bc he thinks women get too many sides on test without making sure their female hormones are topped up (but that may be dependent on age).

I don't cycle, as that's not my thing, so I can't advise you on that. I would not be surprised of the virilising effects of testosterone esters are just unmanageable for women at the doses needed for cycling. If you were going to persist with test e at a lower dose, I would think you would need to plan to block DHT so you wouldn't start growing loads of hair, etc.

It's probably safer to stick with substances women use more frequently otherwise you are being a guinea pig and will need to put out fires as they alight.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki95
    Hey Everyone, I've been on Test E for a few weeks now. I just want to know if this is really the best thing for me to be on. I've been training for a few years, 20years old, 58kg, and I have trouble ever putting on weight. Test E has been going good, feeling like I have more power and starting to see visual changes. My only concern is that I am getting an enlarged clit, not too big but noticeably bigger. Should I stop and go to something else? I've been doing .5ml every 3 days. Should I go to a lower dosage or is there no point? I've been looking at Anavar but I don't think that's the right thing for me. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Test prop is a better choice for females over test e due to shorter esters. Just curious. Did a guy recommend this for you? I would stop and let this clear from your system before you start any other AAS. There's cycle info heard towards females in female only forum. Request pink access in sticky at top of new member forum. I am running a winny cycle now. No sides so far. Ran var and clit was sensitive (and I didn't mind wink wink). Returned to normal after cycle. (Heavy sigh).

Test is a heavy cycle for females. It's an advanced cycle. I would not start with test!!!!

Curious as to why you don't think var is good for you???? Var can be used to cut and to bulk depending on diet. Be interested in your thoughts!!!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    If your not a troll.....

That dose is very high! A typical women's testosterone cycle is around 100mgs a week. You are just over 250 (assuming it's 250/ml). You are soon to have many side effects. If you must continue with testosterone, cut your dose to 75mgs a week, and if needed move Up to the 100 range. Although anavar , or primobolan would be a better choice.

My wife was on testosterone At 20mgs a week from the doc, and her side effects were pretty gnarly. Voice deepening, clit enlargement and acne. I can only imagine yours will be intense!

Good luck to ya.

its not I think its bad or anything like that, just weighing up if I should use that or winny.
    How long have you been on you winny cycle now?

thanks for your input btw, appreciate it

its not I think its bad or anything like that, just weighing up if I should use that or winny. How long have you been on you winny cycle now? thanks for your input btw, appreciate it
    2.5 weeks. This is not from go to supplier so wondering if faked.

Did u stop the test e? The little penis look is not attractive on a female imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    She should have researched BEFORE taking it, might be a little too late now. As we know test E takes a few weeks to reach max serum levels, of course that also means it takes a few weeks to dissipate. OP only chance would be start taking the pill to try to counterbalance the high androgens with progesterone and estrogen, but really thats a long shot...
    ^^^. This is solid advice!

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    IMHO, Far too many women jump on cycles without doing their research! Most of the time they are following the advice of a man. Ask yourself this, when you begin to develop male characteristics, including a mini penis, do you think guys will stick around? Good Luck Op. I hope that you will consider more female friendly compounds in the future. I gained great mass on anavar . I have albums in my profile if you want to take a look.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Unless you think you've got a shot at making your living from your physique I'd leave test alone. Same advice I give guys for insulin . 100mg of test a week is a large dose for women. Most start at 50 or below from the ones I've talked too about it. Its not like getting gyno for men... when a woman gets sides from test...they can very easily be permanent.

its not I think its bad or anything like that, just weighing up if I should use that or winny. How long have you been on you winny cycle now? thanks for your input btw, appreciate it
    Nikki. I have given u the same advice I would give a sister. If you don't think it is bad now, are you willing to risk permanent damage?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Troll? ? !

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Troll? ? !
    That's what I'm thinking........

Now this thought had not crossed my mind.

Perhaps.

OP has since opened another thread in new female members asking for test e cycle experiences & sides. Idk what to think.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    If your not a troll.....

That dose is very high! A typical women's testosterone cycle is around 100mgs a week. You are just over 250 (assuming it's 250/ml). You are soon to have many side effects. If you must continue with testosterone, cut your dose to 75mgs a week, and if needed move Up to the 100 range. Although anavar , or primobolan would be a better choice.

My wife was on testosterone At 20mgs a week from the doc, and her side effects were pretty gnarly. Voice deepening, clit enlargement and acne. I can only imagine yours will be intense!

Good luck to ya.

You said a typical women cycle is 100mg per week.

Then you said your wife was on 20mg per week and the sides were gnarly. So if a typical woman took 5x that what does that mean?

Your post makes no sense lol. Its contradicting mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    You said a typical women cycle is 100mg per week. Then you said your wife was on 20mg per week and the sides were gnarly. So if a typical woman took 5x that what does that mean? Your post makes no sense lol. Its contradicting mate.
    Test e is not recommended for gals. Test p cycle is 15-25 E4D.

I have no idea what OP is taking as I don't think she knows exactly herself. Forum members are speculating OP dosage which does appear to be much higher then a female should be cycling.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    if you are not a troll, drop the test and start spironolactone .

Thread Information