Thread: help

m o b is offline Junior Member

help

Best for bones deca or glucosamine compound

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    None of the compounds you mention are for bones.

Maybe you can share some more information on the subject. Its very difficult to help without background or context of the situation.

Dont be lazy typing

i need to know what is can cure and protection joint and make joint strong becuase i have problem in bones and joint but when i think about deca more problem geno and water retention but i think tren is best anabolic steroid can make bones & joint strong becuase genes is very bad

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    OP you need to give some stats and be more specific in what your trying to say. What problem in bones?

Wt
    BF
    Cycle and goals?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glucosamine can be very helpful with joint pain but it doesn't work over night and can take several weeks to feel a difference. I recommend this approach over cycling for joint relief using a small dose of deca . Deca can be used on cycle for joint relief and can be very beneficial as well.

my age 24
    bf 20%
    The tear in the cartilage of the knee and will finally have surgery and physiotherapy and then told me Dr. within 3 months must decrease your weight and work muscular thigh very powerful if they do not return this injury again I am afraid of Decca, because despite its benefits will increase, fornication, so I thought about how I put Decca in the cut cycle then i think in this cycle
    test p 750 w
    tren 400 w
    masteron 300 w
    clen 100 ed and t3 25 ed last five week
    Glucosamine and fish oil ed
    this cycle 8 week
    i need help becuase i am Easy breakage evrey time i have Injury without carrying heavy weights if this not a good cycle please help how i can put deca in cutting cycle

Is this your first cycle? What about HCG and AI? Do you have a PCT in hand?

hcg 5000 3 time every five day
    nolva 40 40 20 20

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let's back up here......so, do you have a scheduled surgery date? Whatever you gain on cycle you will loose in your legs due to the fact that you won't be able too be heavy weight until you are healed. I really don't see the point in cycling. I would train naturally and use the glucosamine until you have your surgery.

You need to stick with all natural until you are healed up. Mean while you also need to study up on AAS. Stay On this forum and get good advice learn how to do things safely and with good health in mind. Your cycle has 3 different oils one of which is TREN and an oral. Unless you are very experienced all of that is very dangerous. Your pct is terrible wheres the clomid. Takes some time to consider what,how and why. The people on this forum will help you just ask questions. GOOD LUCK

Thanks

Thread Information