Thread: Cyp/EQ/Drol run

MASSACRE305 is offline New Member

Cyp/EQ/Drol run

What's going on fellow AR'ers? A little background, I've been at it for over a decade. I've competed some time ago so I've got some experience under my belt however I wanted to share my current cycle with you all.

1-24 test cypionate 750mg
    1-4 anadrol 100mg ED
    1-16 EQ 600mg
    Nokia 25mg ED

And follow Pheedno's PCT as usual.

Any feedback would be great.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASSACRE305
    What's going on fellow AR'ers? A little background, I've been at it for over a decade. I've competed some time ago so I've got some experience under my belt however I wanted to share my current cycle with you all. 1-24 test cypionate 750mg 1-4 anadrol 100mg ED 1-16 EQ 600mg Nokia 25mg ED And follow Pheedno's PCT as usual. Any feedback would be great.
    24 weeker.........I get tired after 16 and have to go back to trt. I never set a cycle length in stone anymore but one thing is for sure and that once i have squeezed out all of the gains I can possibly make out of a cycle, I come off. Hope you share the same mentality in that a lot can happen in that time span. I'm not a huge fan of eq....I think there are far better compounds that are more productive (tren /deca ) but that's me. Are you planning on doing any bw along the way? Hopefully you are using hcg and have your AI dialed in.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm the same way, I never set a length. I could be on for 14 or 24 weeks. I stop when I get sick of it or run out of injection spots.

Why not run the eq for 20 or 21 weeks? I really notice the gains from eq at the end so that's one drug I love running long
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information