Captain Skyhawk is offline New Member

Sensitivity to Trenbolone?????

Ive been on my first Tren cycle for a month now. What a drug. Strength is through the roof. Im running it with Test E and taking armidex eod. Ive noticed zero sides from the tren. Not even having trouble sleeping. I was kinda nervous before starting it because of all the potential side effects. Am i alone here. Anyone else not fall victim to the sides? Are people genetically predisposed to this? Just curious.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone reacts to things diffrent bro.. me personally I can't sleep well and have night sweats on tren ... Consider yourself one of the lucky ones

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you getting any gains?

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    I've seen guys run more tren than a ****ing race horse, for months. with 0 sides, i've also seen people break down in tears because a baby turtle drowned on a does my bitch could handle, it's all dependent on the person.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Skyhawk View Post
    Ive been on my first Tren cycle for a month now. What a drug. Strength is through the roof. Im running it with Test E and taking armidex eod. Ive noticed zero sides from the tren. Not even having trouble sleeping. I was kinda nervous before starting it because of all the potential side effects. Am i alone here. Anyone else not fall victim to the sides? Are people genetically predisposed to this? Just curious.
    by around week 8-10 you will know IMO, thats when I start to feel mood sides. but night sweats come to me about 4 weeks in.

pitweiler is offline Member
    It all depends on the person. I only had night sweats and could wake right up even with only a couple hours of sleep. I felt the sides around week 3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Skyhawk

How much are you running?
    What ester?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's tren e. 4 weeks isn't enough to gauge sides. Give it another 2-4 weeks and you will know.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Tren : the relationship ender haha

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    So true!

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Lmao!:')

Its Tren A with Test E. 40 mg dbal/day too. I started out weighing 185. Im up to 199. Very solid gains. Rock hard. 500 mg test e/week. 300mg tren a/week. Ive gotten noticeably stronger very quickly....I left out one side. Cardio is becoming a bitch. Trenbolone is one hell of a drug. The guy I get it from is pushing IGF1 on me too. I dont think thats necessary at this point. Anyone got any experience with it

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is a funny little compound......with me the longer I am on it the sides creep up hard! Restless sleep, sweats, freaky dreams, paranoia and aggression. I typically run it at 500 mgs a week and vary my tes....sometimes I run it 1:2, 1:1or 2:1. Nothing I have cycled with gives me the results tes/tren does.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I too get some crazy sides from tren . Basically everything Buster Brown mentioned above. I have dreams I would not even tell a therapist about. Ha ha. But of course everyone is different. But, it seems like night sweats and losing cardio capability seem to be the most common.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for posting this captain skyhawk. Im in the same boat as you, but have only been on just shy of 2 weeks. I have heard of people having sides in the first week, but my only sides so far have been always being hot, and some added aggression. Reading these posts make me think the ride maybe just beginning. So far I absolutely love tren !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Tren is a funny little compound......with me the longer I am on it the sides creep up hard! Restless sleep, sweats, freaky dreams, paranoia and aggression. I typically run it at 500 mgs a week and vary my tes....sometimes I run it 1:2, 1:1or 2:1. Nothing I have cycled with gives me the results tes/tren does.
    Yea. I think i agree. Lol. It truly is a body transforming drug

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea. I think i agree. Lol. It truly is a body transforming drug
    Every time I decide to run something other than my trt it will involve tren a, unless something very drastic happens in the next 10 weeks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Sides are individual,,,not everone notices them.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I too get some crazy sides from tren. Basically everything Buster Brown mentioned above. I have dreams I would not even tell a therapist about. Ha ha. But of course everyone is different. But, it seems like night sweats and losing cardio capability seem to be the most common.
    I agree.....I wake up with my heart pounding saying to myself wtf just happened!

Thread Information