Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GingerbeardJ

Thread: Winni and nose bleeds

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member

Winni and nose bleeds

I know it's common with winni to get nose bleeds but I was just wondering if any of you guys get them pretty frequently with it. I'd say I've gotten one every other day almost since I started up winni. It's so f'ing annoying!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Are you running it orally or injectable?

I've ran winny oral as high as 100mgs Ed and I didn't get any nose bleeds...

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    It might be from the DNP you're taking bro.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    I know it's common with winni to get nose bleeds but I was just wondering if any of you guys get them pretty frequently with it. I'd say I've gotten one every other day almost since I started up winni. It's so f'ing annoying!
    Your also running more compounds for your show! Tren (on my very short time using it before) I had gotten nose bleeds... Just another thought!

Quote Originally Posted by corestorm
    It might be from the DNP you're taking bro.
    I don't think it's from the Dnp , for one Im done with the Dnp, and two it started as soon as I thought in the winni never had any issue until I stated the winni. And I'm sure it's that and not the proviron . Just my thought tho. But you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Your also running more compounds for your show! Tren(on my very short time using it before) I had gotten nose bleeds... Just another thought!
    Yeah I'm on tren tri blend 800 mg mast prop 600 mg and prop is at 200. Also proviron

The winni is oral also.

Just never have any nose bleeds with any of the other compounds tho whole time I've been on that's why I think it's the winni.

Hell it could be the weather changing. Starting to get dry in the desert now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm on tren tri blend 800 mg mast prop 600 mg and prop is at 200. Also proviron

The winni is oral also.

Just never have any nose bleeds with any of the other compounds tho whole time I've been on that's why I think it's the winni.

Hell it could be the weather changing. Starting to get dry in the desert now.

Well if your just now getting them - it very well can be from the winny(you know how you react to the compounds more so than anyone).... Just watch it closely and it's definitely been a yr of the allergy lol...

I would imagine how much a PIA it would be(then again pushing yourself to the limits we do(you do) could also have an effect(on top of the compounds)...

Well if your just now getting them - it very well can be from the winny(you know how you react to the compounds more so than anyone).... Just watch it closely and it's definitely been a yr of the allergy lol... I would imagine how much a PIA it would be(then again pushing yourself to the limits we do(you do) could also have an effect(on top of the compounds)...
    Very true about pushing our bodies. Me and the Wifes sleep has taken a hit since we've been doing 2 hours of cardio a day. Split into an hour fasted in the am and a hour post workout. Makes for late nights and early mornings!

Gotta do it tho to get ripped up like you!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Gotta do it tho to get ripped up like you!
    I'm hoping you far surpass me brother . You've got some gnarly stats(tall and BIG - oh did I say SHREDDED too!

I'm hoping you far surpass me brother . You've got some gnarly stats(tall and BIG - oh did I say SHREDDED too!
    Ha the tall thing is a love/hate relationship haha! But thanks man trying! Hopefully now that I'm done with Dnp I'll lose some water and be at 240 or under. Was 244 yesterday.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ha the tall thing is a love/hate relationship haha! But thanks man trying! Hopefully now that I'm done with Dnp I'll lose some water and be at 240 or under. Was 244 yesterday.
    Nice man! Yeah I could see the love/hate relationship of the height! Lol. But if you've got the frame(which you do) it's a great characteristic to have... Although it would not fit my body well lol.... I need to be as short as possible to gain real size!

how far out are you now, Ginger? Seems your doing great brother! Never did a comp... But would love to see if how lean I could get once over 210+(7-8% would be nice)

Nice man! Yeah I could see the love/hate relationship of the height! Lol. But if you've got the frame(which you do) it's a great characteristic to have... Although it would not fit my body well lol.... I need to be as short as possible to gain real size! how far out are you now, Ginger? Seems your doing great brother! Never did a comp... But would love to see if how lean I could get once over 210+(7-8% would be nice)
    Well the one I wanted to do is next weekend and I'm not sure I feel ready to be honest. Just conditioning wise I'm not there yet so I may hold off kill the diet another 6 weeks and do show in July. I mean I know it's my first show but I don't wanna do it just to say I did a show. I wanna step on stage looking the best I possibly can! But imma push hard this last few days see what happens, see what coach thinks and go from there.

What are you weighing right now? I would love to be able to compete in physique weighing about 250 shredded!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well the one I wanted to do is next weekend and I'm not sure I feel ready to be honest. Just conditioning wise I'm not there yet so I may hold off kill the diet another 6 weeks and do show in July. I mean I know it's my first show but I don't wanna do it just to say I did a show. I wanna step on stage looking the best I possibly can! But imma push hard this last few days see what happens, see what coach thinks and go from there.

What are you weighing right now? I would love to be able to compete in physique weighing about 250 shredded!
    I think only you and your coach will know... With that said if you decided to wait I could only foresee you getting more of a benefit out of it... Only if your not ready, imo...

Yeah you'd be surprised what your body can do in a short amount of time... However I have the same mindset as you... I Eiuld never go up on stage just to say I did it! I want to be in the best possible shape as I can possibly be in(and make sure I can honestly tell myself I couldn't have done anything more) meaning I left every bit of myself out there b4 stepping up on that stage!

Currently(5'10") & I'm holding 194-195 in am... I plan to keep on bulking(cleanly like I have been)... With my main goal to still increase muscle mass/thickness, while staying lean(trying to get to a solid 9-10% but w/an additional 10+ lbs that's the goal... I'm happy w/10% atm but would love to see 7-8 lol(will take some time but that's the fun of it)
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-14-2015 at 12:50 PM.

I think only you and your coach will know... With that said if you decided to wait I could only foresee you getting more of a benefit out of it... Only if your not ready, imo... Yeah you'd be surprised what your body can do in a short amount of time... However I have the same mindset as you... I Eiuld never go up on stage just to say I did it! I want to be in the best possible shape as I can possibly be in(and make sure I can honestly tell myself I couldn't have done anything more) meaning I left every bit of myself out there b4 stepping up on that stage! Currently(5'10") & I'm holding 194-195 in am... I plan to keep on bulking(cleanly like I have been)... With my main goal to still increase muscle mass/thickness, while staying lean(trying to get to a solid 9-10% but w/an additional 10+ lbs that's the goal... I'm happy w/10% atm but would love to see 7-8 lol(will take some time but that's the fun of it)
    Well you look solid AF in all your update pictures!! So whatever you doing is working keep on it brotha. Slow and steady wins the race. I don't think I'll ever doing any kind of bulk but a lean bulk now. Pointless to put a bunch of fat on if you can help it. My problem is my god damn legs. So hard to put mass on them with them being so lengthy.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well you look solid AF in all your update pictures!! So whatever you doing is working keep on it brotha. Slow and steady wins the race. I don't think I'll ever doing any kind of bulk but a lean bulk now. Pointless to put a bunch of fat on if you can help it. My problem is my god damn legs. So hard to put mass on them with them being so lengthy.
    Thx man very much appreciated! And I totally agree, clean bulk is the only way! I'll never do a dirty bulk(never did never will) tbh as long as the diet is in check your body will do amazing things...

I couldn't even imagine how hard it would/can be for someone who is your height(or who has long legs on top)... I've got room for 20lbs on my legs(easily imo) so I could only imagine... I'm sure they're lean just like you said it's gotta be tough putting on thickness/mass on those!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you checked your blood pressure?
    That's usually the culprit behind spontaneous nosebleeds if you aren't normally prone to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Have you checked your blood pressure? That's usually the culprit behind spontaneous nosebleeds if you aren't normally prone to them.
    I have not I'll look into doing that thanks.

Thx man very much appreciated! And I totally agree, clean bulk is the only way! I'll never do a dirty bulk(never did never will) tbh as long as the diet is in check your body will do amazing things... I couldn't even imagine how hard it would/can be for someone who is your height(or who has long legs on top)... I've got room for 20lbs on my legs(easily imo) so I could only imagine... I'm sure they're lean just like you said it's gotta be tough putting on thickness/mass on those!
    Yeah they are lean but little haha. I hate them. My inseam for pants is 38 which is almost impossible to find haha. I'll see if I can snag a pic of the little guys and throw them up!
    NACH3 likes this.

Thx man very much appreciated! And I totally agree, clean bulk is the only way! I'll never do a dirty bulk(never did never will) tbh as long as the diet is in check your body will do amazing things... I couldn't even imagine how hard it would/can be for someone who is your height(or who has long legs on top)... I've got room for 20lbs on my legs(easily imo) so I could only imagine... I'm sure they're lean just like you said it's gotta be tough putting on thickness/mass on those!
    There they are little fellas just tryin to grow! No laughing! Haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winni and nose bleeds-image-103124695.jpg  

Couldn't upload multiple on the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winni and nose bleeds-image-1031251597.jpg  

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't upload multiple on the phone.
    Not bad... Got good separation I too need more MEAT! I have trouble on my outter(lower IT band, and where quads go over knees)!

I thought you were monitoring your BP do I didn't bring it up(stupid of me)
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-14-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Not bad... Got good separation I too need more MEAT! I have trouble on my outter(lower IT band, and where quads go over knees)! I thought you were monitoring your BP do I didn't bring it up(stupid of me)
    Yeah those sweeps are a b*tch to grow!! Been doing a lot of close stance stuff, and trying to focus more of front and hack squats than back squats.

Bp wise I haven't checked it in a while I should get on that every time I check it it's good tho, which is strange to me cause my family has horrible bp and the gear normally doesn't help that at all.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah those sweeps are a b*tch to grow!! Been doing a lot of close stance stuff, and trying to focus more of front and hack squats than back squats.

Bp wise I haven't checked it in a while I should get on that every time I check it it's good tho, which is strange to me cause my family has horrible bp and the gear normally doesn't help that at all.
    Lol no gear don't help haha

Yeah they're the biatch alright... I've also been doing a lot of close stance stuff lately - im gonna do recerse hacks and V-Squats(my shoulder doesn't reach the BB when doing back squats lol)

Yeah try and get into the habit of checking your BP especially the longer your on... And of course BW - to see if you need to be drained(crit etc)

Lol no gear don't help haha Yeah they're the biatch alright... I've also been doing a lot of close stance stuff lately - im gonna do recerse hacks and V-Squats(my shoulder doesn't reach the BB when doing back squats lol) Yeah try and get into the habit of checking your BP especially the longer your on... And of course BW - to see if you need to be drained(crit etc)
    Yeah I definitely need to get in the habit of doing that more. Unfortunately I was an idiot and started gear way to early in life without knowing the consequences. And to make it worse my first thing was dbol alone!

Thread Information