Jake198599 is offline Junior Member

Estrogen Control with Test/Tren.

600 test E/week, 25mg dbol daily: I was on 0.25 Liquidex EOD and my Estrodial was 90.

I switched to 0.50 Liquidex EOD and DIM-plus Diindolylmethane 200mg(4 caps) Daily and was off Dbol for 5 days before the blood draw: Estodial was down to 15.6.

My Estrodial is pretty much exactly what it was pre-cycle, which is great.

Now I plan on switching to Aromasin for a 50 test prop/EOD, 70-100 tren A/EOD.

From my Estrodial history, does anyone have any recommendations for Aromasin dosage? Is 25mg daily overkill for how little test I will be running?

Is it true that Estrodial blood test results are useless once starting Tren due to falsely reading Tren as Estrodial?

Thank you.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They are two different compounds (as you know) so I don't think you can give a cross reference dosage other then starting at 12.5 mgs ed and see what your bloods read .

Jake198599 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    They are two different compounds (as you know) so I don't think you can give a cross reference dosage other then starting at 12.5 mgs ed and see what your bloods read .
    Bloods will be inaccurate from tren I have read, showing a falsely elevated Estrodial. Is that correct?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jflanden
    Bloods will be inaccurate from tren I have read, showing a falsely elevated Estrodial. Is that correct?
    I have read that it will show a falsely elevated estradiol level....I am limited to how much bw I can get and save it for when I am on trt. Lovbyts had an older post on this subject, maybe he will chime in.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    with tren you have to keep an eye on prolactin as well

Thread Information