Marc81 is offline Junior Member

3rd Cycle_Suggestions please

Hi

I am 33 years old 5' 9",190 lbs with 14-15% bodyfat. I have done 2 cycles so far - Test E for 12 weeks & then Susta, Deca & Dbol for 12 weeks.

Looking for suggestions for my 3rd cycle. I want to add some serious mass with this cycle. What should I try - Test Cyp+Anavar +Equipoise .

Diet & workout on the spot.

Critics & Suggestions welcome.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    What was wrong with sus dec and dbol ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc81 View Post
    Hi

I am 33 years old 5' 9",190 lbs with 14-15% bodyfat. I have done 2 cycles so far - Test E for 12 weeks & then Susta, Deca & Dbol for 12 weeks.

Looking for suggestions for my 3rd cycle. I want to add some serious mass with this cycle. What should I try - Test Cyp+Anavar +Equipoise .

Diet & workout on the spot.

Critics & Suggestions welcome.
    Try posting a cycle w/all ancillaries and pct AI HCG DA(if running a 19nor) etc!

Serious mass?! Look into just test/Nandrolone (ever try NPP)?? What about test! It's all dictated by your diet/training program!

Also where is your AI/HCG/etc pct? No one is going to lay out a cycle for you(research the compounds your thinking of and post a full cycle layout)!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Try posting a cycle w/all ancillaries and pct AI HCG DA(if running a 19nor) etc!

Serious mass?! Look into just test/Nandrolone (ever try NPP)?? What about test! It's all dictated by your diet/training program!

Also where is your AI/HCG/etc pct? No one is going to lay out a cycle for you(research the compounds your thinking of and post a full cycle layout)!!
    Thanks for your response. Here is the Cycle:

Wk 1-16 Test E 500 mg/wk
    Wk 1-16 Equipoise 600 mg/wk
    Wk 1-4 Dbol 50 mg/wk
    A-dex 0.25mg EOD

PCT will be
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

I have not used HCG so far. Not even planning at this stage. Goal is to gain solid muscle mass in this cycle. Started working with a coach.

I know..in my last cycle I went up to 750 mg of Susta. But in this one I am keeping it low.

Moreover, when I did Susta, Deca & Dbol , I did not gain as good as compared to Test E cycle only. That was my 2nd cycle so that might be the reason.

Suggestions/critics welcome.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Why no Hcg ? If test e was your best cycle then why wouldn't you want to repeat that?! Make sure you pull BW pre mid-to adjust your AI dose etc, post pct 8wk

Everything looks ok, I'd run Nolva at 40/40/20/20(possibly 10 fof 5wks) it's a long cycle making recovery harder... I'd really look into hcg on cycle as it does help w/recovery(your testes are last to come back wiuldnt you want to keep them functioning in cycle & for a better recovery and prevents Teaticular atrophy all while mimicking LH priduction?! Sounds like a win win to me...

ok

Here is updated cycle :

Wk 1-16 Test E 500 mg/wk
    Wk 1-16 Equipoise 600 mg/wk
    Wk 1-4 Beastdrol 30 mg ED
    Wk 3-16 HCGenerate as directed
    Wk 4-16 hcg 250iu twice a week
    Wk 1-16 N2 Guard as directed

PCT will be 4 weeks:
    Unleashed as directed for PCT
    Forma 5am/5pm
    Phytoserms as directed

Is it too much? Does PCT looks ok?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    PCT should look like this.

Clomid 75/50/50/50

Nolva 40/20/20/20

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc81
    ok Here is updated cycle : Wk 1-16 Test E 500 mg/wk Wk 1-16 Equipoise 600 mg/wk Wk 1-4 Beastdrol 30 mg ED Wk 3-16 HCGenerate as directed Wk 4-16 hcg 250iu twice a week Wk 1-16 N2 Guard as directed PCT will be 4 weeks: Unleashed as directed for PCT Forma 5am/5pm Phytoserms as directed Is it too much? Does PCT looks ok?
    That pct is inadequate.....you will recover better with:
    Nov@ 40/40/20/20
    Clom@ 100/50/50/50

OTC pct meds are a joke and will not be as effective as nolvadex and clomid which are true Serms.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Either one of these protocols ^^^^^ will be much better for your recovery. Good Luck.

ok, thanks for quick replies. Much appreciated

Is Beastdrol is better than Dbol or should I stick to my original plan of doing Dbol 50 mg ED?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think your overthinking this... Just keep the plan you had thst is what we advised you on...

Make sure you get your ancilleries(ar-R ) at top right) pct as Buster laid out. Those OTC supps are a joke - this is the most important part to your cycle is to recover to your previous status! GL with your cycle!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc81
    ok, thanks for quick replies. Much appreciated Is Beastdrol is better than Dbol or should I stick to my original plan of doing Dbol 50 mg ED?
    I think you will get less sides with dbol then beast drol. I have tried a few of them as kickers and the sides were tough. I don't think you need 50 mgs of dbol. Why not start at 30 mgs a day.....less is more

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I think you will get less sides with dbol then beast drol. I have tried a few of them as kickers and the sides were tough. I don't think you need 50 mgs of dbol. Why not start at 30 mgs a day.....less is more
    Because I did D-Bol 50 mg in my last cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    The gear is only about 25% when it comes to adding mass. Diet/training/rest are the other 75% Just saying your last cycle was just fine for mass and would be again

Thread Information