Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Nips a bit sensitive and puffy

  1. #1
    fitnesstrainer's Avatar
    fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    435

    Nips a bit sensitive and puffy

    Think I'm going to go to every day anastrozole.

    My 5th pin was last night.

  2. #2
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    965
    Due to its half life that's really a better choice!

  3. #3
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    It's also quite normal during in flux of hormones until they balance out... You'll be fine just don't play w/ them . This is also why I prefer short esters but you get more longer after/b4 pct(clearance time etc) just my .02

  4. #4
    fitnesstrainer's Avatar
    fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It's also quite normal during in flux of hormones until they balance out... You'll be fine just don't play w/ them . This is also why I prefer short esters but you get more longer after/b4 pct(clearance time etc) just my .02
    Thank you, this is what I was hoping to hear. What water do you prefer?

  5. #5
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer View Post
    Thank you, this is what I was hoping to hear. What water do you prefer?
    I/as many others feel this in the in flux phase as your hormones are trying to balance themselves out... Once it does things will settle down(you may also be more sensitive to test to Estro conversion) - what's your AI dose atm??

    I prefer propionate but i like short esters period... I don't have to wait long(er) for it to kick in - but also don't usually run a kicker(oral in the beginning) but I'd rather backload anything whether it's an injectable or oral... But this is your first cycle just try and relax and get your AI dose dialed in which will be easier once your BW is pulled

  6. #6
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I/as many others feel this in the in flux phase as your hormones are trying to balance themselves out... Once it does things will settle down(you may also be more sensitive to test to Estro conversion) - what's your AI dose atm??

    I prefer propionate but i like short esters period... I don't have to wait long(er) for it to kick in - but also don't usually run a kicker(oral in the beginning) but I'd rather backload anything whether it's an injectable or oral... But this is your first cycle just try and relax and get your AI dose dialed in which will be easier once your BW is pulled
    You impatient boy nach you don't know what your missing
    NACH3 and jolter604 like this.

  7. #7
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    You impatient boy nach you don't know what your missing
    Yes I know... I'm gonna go w/the exact opposite next time

    I would much rather have it my system longer... I'm surely going to give it a try . Especially w/a d-Bol kicker(the opposite of my usual)... Want more size lol
    clarky. and jolter604 like this.

  8. #8
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yes I know... I'm gonna go w/the exact opposite next time

    I would much rather have it my system longer... I'm surely going to give it a try . Especially w/a d-Bol kicker(the opposite of my usual)... Want more size lol
    Sound great nachy boy you will rather like it a think .

    Op sorry a bit off track.
    NACH3 likes this.

  9. #9
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,401
    Run dbol and anadrol together, Ahhhhhhh.

  10. #10
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,401
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It's also quite normal during in flux of hormones until they balance out... You'll be fine just don't play w/ them . This is also why I prefer short esters but you get more longer after/b4 pct(clearance time etc) just my .02
    That is spot on op. You enjoy your cycle and post your success.

  11. #11
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer View Post
    Think I'm going to go to every day anastrozole.

    My 5th pin was last night.

    What AI and dose are you running currently?

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    What AI and dose are you running currently?
    ^^ good point - I thought I adressed this(oh I did in my one post)!... Ed a-dex? Depending on dose(.25mgs eod is the standard starting point) but bw will be your adjusting point! If you start to feel any kinda lump behind the nipple(don't plAy w/them) but first try and bump your AI dose to .5 eod.... Let us know what happens

  13. #13
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    If he has a lump it's a bit late for an AI adjustment. Time for a Serm if it gets to boobie time!
    jolter604 likes this.

  14. #14
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    If he has a lump it's a bit late for an AI adjustment. Time for a Serm if it gets to boobie time!
    True...He did say puffy & sensitive(AI would do)... But if he does have a lump then it surely is SERM time(Rolox imo) lol

  15. #15
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    True...He did say puffy & sensitive(AI would do)... But if he does have a lump then it surely is SERM time(Rolox imo) lol
    I'm sure we're on the same page.

  16. #16
    fitnesstrainer's Avatar
    fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Sound great nachy boy you will rather like it a think . Op sorry a bit off track.
    lol no problem I don't mind

  17. #17
    fitnesstrainer's Avatar
    fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    If he has a lump it's a bit late for an AI adjustment. Time for a Serm if it gets to boobie time!
    To be honest I felt them but I'm not feeling anything hard behind my nipple? Not sure what a lump would feel like. Is it one of those things where I would definitely know?

    Nips a bit sensitive and puffy-image-3409915315.jpg

    Here's my anastrozole

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •