C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

Cycle question and non cycle question

I've since decided against a 'physiological' (as i've defined it below) situation. However I still want to post it for responses about what the members here think.

What's the 'UPPER UPEST' physiological dose of SUS 250? 100mg?

if i were to cut SUS 250 with DECA what's a veteran's opinion on my dosage per week: someone who's been there.

If i were to cut SUS 250 with TREN ... [same as the DECA question]

this is the vial dosage layout
    = 100mg/ml / TREN
    = 200mg/ml / DECA
    = 200mg/ml / SUS 250

Is this a silly question?
    I want to fly nice; REAL SLOW AND LOW LIKE. -under the radar

obviously neither one of the 19 nors can ever be 'physiological'

this protocol calls for HCG on, RBC reduction on, a long cycle period, and a really good PCT, yes? especially with TREN in the picture.

clomid 'for use' off
    nolva 'for use' off
    aromasin 'for use' on
    prami 'for use' on

<either this ^top, or 500mg/week SUS 250 - 400mg/week DECA -and for the final weeks 300mg/week Tren>

Test Base present throughout.

I could take the Physiological dose of SUS 250 (if i knew it) and then ratio TREN and DECA down based on the higher dosage cycle ratios (not shown) ^above. I'm shitty with ratios, but i know someone who isn't.

or could i do the higher dosage cycle and get away with it? i'm not one of those guys nobody notices, so ghosting my way through this is impossible.

I could go with the high dosage and dive into a PCT if i feel 'the eye' is watching me.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Very different question. I say the hell with ratios. There all BS anyway. Pick your dose and stick with it. It's depends on your bf and history but 500mgs a week of test and 500mgs of deca is good starting dose. You want tren instead, run 400 to 500mgs a week
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ah, wisdom.. I'm likin' it. I get more from wisdom and straight facts than i do with heeing and hawing.

I can't do that much tren , man. I don't even think I'll do over 400mg /week of DECA . i also have to think about keeping a low profile.

your response is starky different from another response i got in a post that didn't get any responses until today

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well......I think cycling at too low of a dose is totally fruitless.....why shut yourself down ? If you want to fly under the radar then simply don't do them.

you're totally right. that's the biggest 'no sale' right there. Shutting myself down and using HCG over a long period as well. -longer than say 15 weeks. though 12 feels more comfortable for me. i might as well be on TRT, but i have no need for it. i was talking to a guy on TRT. i was interested in it. that's another reason why i made this post. TRT is all about long term physiological doses. in other words i would be kissing my natural T goodbye. seems like a headache, a lot of begging to docs, and vampiric searches for UGLs. nevermind being married to a needle. who the hell cares about that. it's finding a lifetime supply. -B R E W... all roads lead to Rome, right?
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 05-15-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Thread Information