C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

Physiological Dosages... like the athletes

What's the 'UPPER UPEST' physiological dose of SUS 250? 100mg?

if i were to cut SUS 250 with DECA what's a veteran's opinion on my dosage per week: someone who's been there.

If i were to cut SUS 250 with TREN ... [same as the DECA question]

this is the vial dosage layout
    = 100mg/ml / TREN
    = 200mg/ml / DECA
    = 200mg/ml / SUS 250

Is this a silly question?
    I want to fly nice; REAL SLOW AND LOW LIKE. -under the radar

obviously neither one of the 19 nors can ever be 'physiological'

this protocol calls for HCG on, RBC reduction on, a long cycle period, and a really good PCT, yes? especially with TREN in the picture.

clomid 'for use' off
    nolva 'for use' off
    aromasin 'for use' on
    prami 'for use' on

<either this ^top, or 500mg/week SUS 250 - 400mg/week DECA -and for the final weeks 300mg/week Tren>

Test Base present throughout.

I could take the Physiological dose of SUS 250 (if i knew it) and then ratio TREN and DECA down based on the higher dosage cycle ratios (not shown) ^above. I'm shitty with ratios, but i know someone who isn't.

or could i do the higher dosage cycle and get away with it? i'm not one of those guys nobody notices, so ghosting my way through this is impossible.

I could go with the high dosage and dive into a PCT if i feel 'the eye' is watching me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Physiological Dosages... like the athletes-dog-wink.jpg  
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 05-12-2015 at 06:00 PM.

jjalison is offline Junior Member
    You need to clarify what you mean by flying under the radar. I assume you mean you wish to use gear without anyone noticing your using gear. If that is what you mean why not just hit the gym hard and eat right. To entertain the question more, I am 5'11" 236 lbs with 8%BF, been lifting for over 15 years. There is no way anybody looks at me and says, hmm I wonder if he has ever taken roids... Now if the 130 lb 5'11" guy comes into the gym and 2 months later is 140 lbs, anyone paying attention is not going to need to wonder anything.
    If you just want to feel it for a boost, assuming you have been hitting the gym for at least a couple years, why not just go with Test by itself. This is a hard question to answer as everyone is different, most vets would not even feel 200mg of sus.
    You should reply with cycle experience and stats so that someone smarter than me can give you better information.

186lb fluctuating up to 190lb / 5"9 / 14%BF. I've been lifting for a couple of years. i have a dedicated partner who is a lot stronger and larger than I. he's helping me with my form. The reason why i'm playing with the low dose idea is because i'm at my no shit max weight. if i put on anymore muscle then i need to be less than a comfy 14% granted, i'd like to be 12% if i thicken my neck up i can get heavier. I Do want to have a very meaty neck.
    You seem to be changing the subject. i would prefer that you stay on the topic I've provided.

please provide the requested input
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 05-14-2015 at 06:45 PM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjalison View Post
    You need to clarify what you mean by flying under the radar. I assume you mean you wish to use gear without anyone noticing your using gear. If that is what you mean why not just hit the gym hard and eat right. To entertain the question more, I am 5'11" 236 lbs with 8%BF, been lifting for over 15 years. There is no way anybody looks at me and says, hmm I wonder if he has ever taken roids... Now if the 130 lb 5'11" guy comes into the gym and 2 months later is 140 lbs, anyone paying attention is not going to need to wonder anything.
    If you just want to feel it for a boost, assuming you have been hitting the gym for at least a couple years, why not just go with Test by itself. This is a hard question to answer as everyone is different, most vets would not even feel 200mg of sus.
    You should reply with cycle experience and stats so that someone smarter than me can give you better information.
    236 @ 8% is impressive, jj. Got any pics?

Sorry, not trying to hijack, OP.

Sure no problem. it's not that important anyways. I was curious about the amounts that athletes take. I haven't done my own study on it. I was looking for
    s o mething like the advice i got on brewing. straight up talk, no BS. see below. (I don't think Physiological dosing bordering on a no chit cycle is too complicated anyways) I like R E A L wisdom and facts

A CLUE TO START WITH
    Western Union your money to some unknown source on the other side of the world and when you get your package in the mail you first do a melt test, then you do a lab max test, then you brew your gear, pin it and get blood work done to determine how good it is.
    And like some of us (I speak from experience) when you receive 300g of refined flour you write it off and remember to never order from them again.

Now that's a f__ckin' outline!

Thread Information