Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: developed gyno

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    So looks like shit went bad with my cycle. I got small lumps now and I dropped tren e and dbol and started taking letro right away.

I've been taking letro for 5 days now at 2.5 mg ed. Libido is still high. Bloating is gone. Nipple sensitivity had reduced but lumps remain same size.

Right now I'm doing
    hcg mon and Fri.
    Test mon-wed-fri at 200mg
    Letro 2.5 ed
    Arimidex 1mg eod

I want gyno gone ASAP so should I drop hcg and would that cause testicular shrinkage.

Or should I stop my cycle all together which is not the option I want but any advice would help.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 05-15-2015 at 06:45 PM.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I would stop it and get ready for pct while running letro until pct after pct run some raloxifene until gone.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    FFS your going to be in some mess shortly with the adex and letro.
    Lay out your full cycle for us so we can help you out and how long you have been going.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    HCG is definitely not helping. most here will tell you to drop that. I would. I think the'll tell you to change your letro dosage. i know Aromasin not letro. they are very similar. Nolvadex will assist Letro/Aromasin in blocking the affects of estro on your chest.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    FFS your going to be in some mess shortly with the adex and letro. Lay out your full cycle for us so we can help you out and how long you have been going.
    Agree.........you are in for a rude awakening any day now with the letro. I would hop on a nov protocol which I have found highly effective while still being able to finish off the cycle. Gyno and gone ASAP really can't be used in the same sentence because it doesn't work that way. You are going to have to be patient. If you can source nov take 40 mgs a day for a week then 20 mgs a day til it's gone. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I would stop it and get ready for pct while running letro until pct after pct run some raloxifene until gone.
    Googled raloxifene, good reviews. Thx.
    What dosage would you recommend and do I take that together with just clomid and that's it.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 05-15-2015 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    FFS your going to be in some mess shortly with the adex and letro.
    Lay out your full cycle for us so we can help you out and how long you have been going.

2nd week
    Test 1200mg
    Tren 600mg
    Dbol25mg ed

The first week was 200 MG lower of each compound.

I really didn't think gyno would develop this quick. 2 weeks.

After my first cycle i did have puffy nipples and mild gyno. Took letro at pct for 7 days and it did go away. My libido was on low side but came back to normal after about two weeks.

This time lumps feel much bigger.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 05-15-2015 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

Agree.........you are in for a rude awakening any day now with the letro. I would hop on a nov protocol which I have found highly effective while still being able to finish off the cycle. Gyno and gone ASAP really can't be used in the same sentence because it doesn't work that way. You are going to have to be patient. If you can source nov take 40 mgs a day for a week then 20 mgs a day til it's gone. Good luck
    So continue my cycle and take Nov?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup!

klocust15 is offline New Member
    Buster Brown gave me so great advice about this just a couple days ago which helped me out. Thankful for the well knowledge people on these forums.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hate to say I told you so but Maybe you should have taken the advice you got in your other thread and dropped the tren and dbol straight away and dropped your test to 500mg pw. It's your second cycle FFS, and you had no idea how to control your E2 after your crazy first cycle. listen to the advice we give you, we know best.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Hate to say I told you so but Maybe you should have taken the advice you got in your other thread and dropped the tren and dbol straight away and dropped your test to 500mg pw. It's your second cycle FFS, and you had no idea how to control your E2 after your crazy first cycle. listen to the advice we give you, we know best.
    Yep you're right.

Thread Information