Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Rich Piana - Totally confusing advice on YouTube

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member

Rich Piana - Totally confusing advice on YouTube

So i was watching this Rich Piana video where he talks about bridging. Most of what he says in this video makes sense and I would tend to agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNSbgVbpAc

But then, in another video, he seems to contradict himself. hCG will do the same as taking gear... raise test levels, shut you down, and function as a bridge. Can anyone make sense of this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZcuPIIvjM

Brewster is offline Member
    Honestly,

This guy is an idiot. He is always contradicting himself.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this! Clearly not up to date on the best/& safest protocols we have in place... Hurts a lot of people w/his talk... Just my opinion as austinite/and the likes have put his theories to rest!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If someone follow advice from this guy, he has no business using gear and should return to school...

This dude is an idiot...
    NACH3 likes this.

system admin is offline Owner
    I have to agree with some of the comments here, but there is ONE thing I can say about that guy: Its like he is a comic book character and he is hard to miss!

I am not suggesting ANYTHING about his knowledge or intelligence. I do NOT know him at all and have only seen him on a few videos in the past, so I am not one to judge him in that way, but the dude is entertaining and if he marketed himself for the right product, he could do well with it. Love him or hate him... he is a hard dude to forget!

Again, I am not endorsing him, but I was just talking about him the other day and this thread was interesting to me

Bc

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i knew you'd chime in on this thread BC!

No doubt he's got a following - but he's truly a gifted genetic freak that just doesn't know all he claims(but I'll give him this - he sure is sticking by his guns lol!

system admin is offline Owner
    I always admire people who can market themselves and that guy is a character for sure! Good for him. There is a reason why we love to hate the bad guys

Good to see you brother!

Bc

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I like rich piana. The bridging video makes sense to me. Also I have cycled off and blasted hcg in the past. I think I did 2500ius e3d. It did work well for me. I have been blast and cruising for years, this method made me feel decent completely off test, and I didn't lose my sex drive or muscle mass........

This method is clearly not for someone that is letting their body recover. This is for someone that is on testosterone year round as a way to give your body a break for some time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    I always admire people who can market themselves and that guy is a character for sure! Good for him. There is a reason why we love to hate the bad guys

Good to see you brother!

Bc
    That sure is true! He sure does have quite a following - and could very well do a great job with marketing too! At the very least he can be amusing at times - I don't think it's the safest thing to do, but your right we all love to hate the bad guys! Like you said good for him! I'll take it when I get to that point w/the correct knowledge base to help others with!

Likewise BC! Always nice to see ya around....
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-16-2015 at 10:50 AM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    There's a reason he's so defensive in that vid about his hcg protocols. If you like having boobs then follow it.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Rich piana is a good example of what a lot of the fitness community is, to an extreme extent. LIARS. Lol I don't mean this insultingly although I'm sure it looks that way but how many of you have gone up to a dude 6 times your size and asked what he does and he gives you some sage wisdom, that one trick your not doing, that he says will make you huge in no time. In reality the dudes been pounding the weights for 15 years and does a ton of gear, plus has genetics that allow for his phenomenal physique.

Hope I don't seem like I'm rambling.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What I don't get and I agree w/RA on this... He talks about not having functional testes while "on" but HCG can and will keep them functioning if you run it along side of your cycle... With that said he is very defensive on blasting it at the end( sure it's worked in the past) but isn't that what science has advanced in - YES!

Although he is extremely marketable I don't buy into his theory - as the best and safest protocol there is(so he's definitely contradicting himself by saying b/c he looks like he does that people should listen to him)?! He's built great but it also seems that his first link where he states he's "off" everything, but then blasts HCG for 3 months to KEEP his gains - that's also not off imo, as he's using something to aid in his muscle building/maintainence... Anyone think this as well?!

And yes HCG does aromatize so how would he be nit shouting himself back down(or suppressing his natty test levels for sure?!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster
    Honestly, This guy is an idiot. He is always contradicting himself.
    this^^^ I watch his videos just to get a laugh

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One word comment: Assclown!
    NACH3 likes this.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    What I don't get and I agree w/RA on this... He talks about not having functional testes while "on" but HCG can and will keep them functioning if you run it along side of your cycle... With that said he is very defensive on blasting it at the end( sure it's worked in the past) but isn't that what science has advanced in - YES! Although he is extremely marketable I don't buy into his theory - as the best and safest protocol there is(so he's definitely contradicting himself by saying b/c he looks like he does that people should listen to him)?! He's built great but it also seems that his first link where he states he's "off" everything, but then blasts HCG for 3 months to KEEP his gains - that's also not off imo, as he's using something to aid in his muscle building/maintainence... Anyone think this as well?! And yes HCG does aromatize so how would he be nit shouting himself back down(or suppressing his natty test levels for sure?!

This protocol would in no way shape or form should be used For pct or to return natural test levels. I would definitely consider it to be on hormones, just not anabolics...

I believe this theory is more so designed for someone that has no hope or ability of regaining natural test levels. This is just a way someone can go off anabolics for a short time and keep their gains. As always, there is always more than one way to skin a cat.

Thread Information