Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fitnesstrainer

Thread: Pro hormone Cycle advice

adie2good is offline New Member

Pro hormone Cycle advice

Age - 33
    BF - 14%
    Experienced in weight training

Looking to start a cycle back end of June in prep for two holidays in October and November. I've a lot of previous experience with Var only cycles with a good PCT. I understand everyone says "you need a test in there" but I have never actually shut down & my tool has worked fine,and my results have been great every time and managed to keep most of the gains after a PCT.But it's expensive for what it is and i have heard about good pro hormones which I'm looking for advice about.

Pro hormone I'm considering using:

Pro hormone M1-T (20mg tabs)

I'm open to suggestions of a good cycle BUT I do NOT want to be injecting test Eod, I'm happy to jab once a week to boost the test levels and try it out.

With this potentially being my first experience with test I'd appreciate some cycle ideas please,if there's anything you want to know I'll happily answer.

Cheers people

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    You'll need to utilize test as a base. Nobody will recommend pro hormones here.
    RA and jolter604 like this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    heres the best advice I will give you about PH,...... don't do them period! unless you just don't care about life

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have run the var alone in the past and liked it just do it again, but add some test. The pro hormones are generally never what you think they are. Google pro hormones, and look around. There have been articles where tbey tested lots of different pro hormones, and virtually none contained what they claimed, or very little. They are going to be harder on your system for less results.

if you ran a simple test prop, var cycle you will be much happier. You never mentioned your golas other than preparing for vacation. So im assuming you would like to just get beach ready. Test prop, and var should do wonders for you. You could also use a longer ester like cyp, and bulk up then cut down before the trips. You have quite a bit of time.

im 33 as well, and I used arguably one of the more mild pro hormones epi 2a3a. Im on trt so I had test included, and I had never needed an AI. My bloodwork after running the epi came back with my e2 elevated by roughly 4 times, and double labcorps range. My test also came back lower than normal. Epi is not supposed to aromatise. I had been on trt for over 2 years at the time bloodwork always was very consistent, and my t levels very consistent as well.

I can only guess what was in the bottle, but it was not worth it. My gains were just the same as before I took it no difference was seen. Other than the jacked up labs.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Inject sub cutaneously. No need to go intra muscular anymore if you hate syringes that much. Twice a week into the stomach skin will do and its vitualy painless. I go Saturday morning and Tuesday night.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Do what subq?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    Inject sub cutaneously. No need to go intra muscular anymore if you hate syringes that much. Twice a week into the stomach skin will do and its vitualy painless. I go Saturday morning and Tuesday night.

Injections are nothing, and this is coming from the biggest needle phobic person ever. I used to be so afraid of needles I would cry when I was younger. As I got older I hated them, and was still scared. I just didn't cry anymore. Now im using prop with everyday injections.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    sub q is directly into fat with small needles I have thought of this myself

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I feel like a warrior When I jab roads.. Ahhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    heres the best advice I will give you about PH,...... don't do them period! unless you just don't care about life
    Thanks for being honest mate 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    If you have run the var alone in the past and liked it just do it again, but add some test. The pro hormones are generally never what you think they are. Google pro hormones, and look around. There have been articles where tbey tested lots of different pro hormones, and virtually none contained what they claimed, or very little. They are going to be harder on your system for less results.

if you ran a simple test prop, var cycle you will be much happier. You never mentioned your golas other than preparing for vacation. So im assuming you would like to just get beach ready. Test prop, and var should do wonders for you. You could also use a longer ester like cyp, and bulk up then cut down before the trips. You have quite a bit of time.

im 33 as well, and I used arguably one of the more mild pro hormones epi 2a3a. Im on trt so I had test included, and I had never needed an AI. My bloodwork after running the epi came back with my e2 elevated by roughly 4 times, and double labcorps range. My test also came back lower than normal. Epi is not supposed to aromatise. I had been on trt for over 2 years at the time bloodwork always was very consistent, and my t levels very consistent as well.

I can only guess what was in the bottle, but it was not worth it. My gains were just the same as before I took it no difference was seen. Other than the jacked up labs.
    Thanks mate, I'll definitely be leaving pro hormones alone. As for var, it's just an expensive product that does give me some good LBM on it, but find I struggle growing my legs on the cycle due to intense football I play, so I was hoping to try something new that would give me that solid athletic look rather than a "bulked" or "ballooned" look, its a massive worry for me the whole "balloon" look and injecting eod with me not liking needles.

Would it be a waste of time doing a Var and test cycle but injecting test once a week to keep test levels up, as I'm sure the amount of test once a week would still be much more than the body produces naturally?

I really appreciate the help people, I'm glad I posted on here before committing to a cycle,thanks

Its up to you, but the longest I would go between injections would be 5 days. Thats what I do for trt, and it keeps my levels stable. So if you upped it to 500mg every 5 days im sure you would see some benefit. You would need to stick with something like test cyp, or enth. For your goals I think prop would be much better, but if you absolutely cant do the frequent injections look into the longer esters.

You coud do 10-12 weeks of test cyp or enth 500mg e5d
    whatever amount of anavar you normally use the first or last 8 weeks
    .25 adex eod

I dont know what you would do about the hcg if your not wanting to pin any more than once a week. Im not sure if you could just add 500 iu of hcg to your weekly test shot, and it be sufficient. Hopefully someone else will chime in that has more experience.

I would just man up and do the injections every 3.5 days. No pain no gain, but honestly there is no pain. Not calling your manhood into question, but your best results will happen if you follow Austinite's planning a successful first cycle thread. This is coming from someone who cried from the site of a needle into his teens.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Its up to you, but the longest I would go between injections would be 5 days. Thats what I do for trt, and it keeps my levels stable. So if you upped it to 500mg every 5 days im sure you would see some benefit. You would need to stick with something like test cyp, or enth. For your goals I think prop would be much better, but if you absolutely cant do the frequent injections look into the longer esters.

You coud do 10-12 weeks of test cyp or enth 500mg e5d
    whatever amount of anavar you normally use the first or last 8 weeks
    .25 adex eod

I dont know what you would do about the hcg if your not wanting to pin any more than once a week. Im not sure if you could just add 500 iu of hcg to your weekly test shot, and it be sufficient. Hopefully someone else will chime in that has more experience.

I would just man up and do the injections every 3.5 days. No pain no gain, but honestly there is no pain. Not calling your manhood into question, but your best results will happen if you follow Austinite's planning a successful first cycle thread. This is coming from someone who cried from the site of a needle into his teens.
    Good feedback mate,I started a new threat today about first cycle, think I'm going to go for a test only cycle to start with and go for test e, top feedback thanks mate

Thread Information