Thread: E3D vs. 2x Week

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

E3D vs. 2x Week

Im running 4 weeks into a primo/test e cycle, shot E3D instead of 2x per week. I know this increases the weekly amount by a bit, but how much exactly?

Protocol:
    300mg primo e E3D
    225mg test e E3D

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not going to make any difference it will only make it harder to track when you have to inject. Just inject Sunday nights and Thursday mornings or similar. Keeps the schedule the same and you don't need to track when you need to inject next. Keep it simple

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont recall where or when, but ive read studies on E3D injections resulting in more stable blood levels. Ive done sun nights and thursdays for the past ten years now, and figured just for shits to give this injection method a try. Its really not hard to keep track of at all if you label your days out ahead of time.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33
    It's not going to make any difference it will only make it harder to track when you have to inject. Just inject Sunday nights and Thursday mornings or similar. Keeps the schedule the same and you don't need to track when you need to inject next. Keep it simple

^^^^^right as right could be^^^^^ the e3d resulting in more stable levels is true due to the shorter time frame but the results are at the least undetectable. 12 hrs either way will not make a big enough difference other then that from the psychological aspect of " I'm injecting more often"

Thread Information