JP1570 is offline Senior Member

just a couple more dumb questions

Hate to be asking all these seemingly stupid questions, but I've researched a lot about Milk Thistle and have gotten many different opinions, especially on when to start and stop taking it. I've read anywhere from ten days before until ten days after cycle, and I've also read one day before (I also read something that said it really didn't work at all). How many mgs. is a typical silymarin pill, because some came with my winny pills, but they are unlabeled. Also, Proviron sounds like a decent anti-e, but do I really need it if I'm just taking winny and clen , or winny, clen, and eq? Also, I'm having trouble locating these products, as well as Clomid. I'm trying to put together a good first cycle and wanna make sure I do everyhing right. Any help is, as always, much appreciated.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    whats up cajun?

got a few questions for you first. what are your stats, cycle history, training history, and age?

giant bill is offline New Member
    Milk Thistle works well. Just ask the people who've had liver problems. There really is no set rule on when to take it. I've heard so many different ideas, like you have. Just make sure that you're on it when you're cycling. Alot of people don't even take it, so, you're doing the right thing. I take 1,000 mgs. per day when "on".
    As far as the Clomid--get it!! I don't care how long it takes to find it, you'll need it to keep gains when coming off. Everyone's different. My natural test takes a little while to come back to par after a cycle. As you get older, it's an even longer time until your nuts grow back. And, always have some anti-e's on the side while you're juicing. Think of it as insurance--don't take it unless you need it.

I'm about 6'2", 220 right now, probably around 10% bodyfat. I've been training since I was about 16, but am taking a couple month break right now due to college. I'm almost 22 and have taken one cycle of what ended up to be counterfeit winny depot (I still don't know what it was, but it was made by Winthrop and it made me hold lots of water). Like I said before, any advice will be taken into consideration and definitely appreciated.

i'd leave the winny alone for now bro.

a real good beginner stack would be test enanthate at 600mgs per week, deca or eq at 400mgs per week(i'd go with the eq) run those for 10 weeks. the first 4 weeks of your cycle, also use dbol at 40 mgs per day, after 4 weeks discontinue the dbol. have some nolvadex on hand and definately get some clomid for post cycle. you will gain a good 15-25lbs on that stack if you eat and train right.

I was kinda set on doing winny, but based on what I've been hearing from you and others, I may lay off it for a while and look into other options like the one you suggested. Thanks for the advice.

trust me bro, follow the cycle i suggested and you wont regret it, i garauntee that.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm going to run 4wks of dbol in my next cycle and plan on starting a week early and running the milk thistle through week 6 of my cycle. so, a total of 7 weeks

Thread Information