KidUK is offline Associate Member

Why do people drop the test to 200-300mg while running it with Primo at 500-700mg?

I myself have only done 2 Test only cycles, i'm wanting badly to try out Primo / Test for next run. Why do people always talk about when running the two together they lower the test to about 200-300mg per week while running Primo at about 600mg or so. Why can't you run the Test also at the standard 400-500mg? Is it just too much compound for people to put in their body? or just running Primo you just don't need as much Test for good gains? Please if some people who have experience please shed some light, THanks!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Where have you heard that from?
    primo at 500 -700mgs wont do a thing, needs to be ran a lot higher imho to see small gains, infact your better just upping the test dose you'll get better results.
    many drop the test dose when running compounds like tren but for me I don't, reason being test is the king muscle builder, test does everything I want so I never lower my test dose

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Well I am currently in a low test high primo cycle for a couple reasons...

For me, when I run test low I get much less side effects. Like water retention, Bp, acne, etc. of course much Of this is avoidable with proper estrogen control.

Second reason is I have never ran primo. I want to get a good feeling for the compound, but still keep my sexual function.

I do agree with Marcus, test is best. But I am currently in a cutting phase. It won't make any difference if I run my test high, I have a caloric deficient diet. I am not going to build much in the muscle dept with my routine and current diet.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have done something like 1000mgs 800mgs of eq and 200mgs of test just to replace my own production. I wanted to see what the primo and EQ would do and came away impressed
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, anyone esle?

Thread Information