adie2good is offline New Member

Blood work in the uk

On the back of my first cycle thread and reading through the beginners guide to a cycle, im wondering:

How can I get blood work done in the UK pre/mid/post cycle, I live near Leeds?

It's straight forward in the USA but here in the UK we don't get that option anywhere really, I know needle exchanges are suggested but it seems there is only one needle exchange (in Walsall) where they do full blood work for steroid users. So I'm lost as to where or how I go about getting blood work, I want to do my first cycle completely to the book so nothing goes wrong.

Thanks

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adie2good View Post
    On the back of my first cycle thread and reading through the beginners guide to a cycle, im wondering:

How can I get blood work done in the UK pre/mid/post cycle, I live near Leeds?

It's straight forward in the USA but here in the UK we don't get that option anywhere really, I know needle exchanges are suggested but it seems there is only one needle exchange (in Walsall) where they do full blood work for steroid users. So I'm lost as to where or how I go about getting blood work, I want to do my first cycle completely to the book so nothing goes wrong.

Thanks
    Go to a doctor and complain about lethargy or something such as libido and he'll give you a blood test for the most part.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    The Pump Clinc in Manchester
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^^^^agreed go to the pump clinic in Ancoats in Manchester and see Gary and he will full BW done free of charge

adie2good is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    ^^^^^agreed go to the pump clinic in Ancoats in Manchester and see Gary and he will full BW done free of charge

Absolutely brilliant lads I can't thank you enough, I'm defo going here

Thread Information