Thread: sust and npp

Blaze555 is offline New Member

sust and npp

hi im on a cycle right now of sust 350 and npp150 eod and i cant stay hard i mean i get hard and then a few mins later i go soft and i have ben running hcg on cycle eod 1000ius can some one please tell me what to do

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    1000iu's is way way too much. Tell us how many days you pin do you use a AI ? are you using a DA ? prami/caber how long have you been on cycle have you done pre cycle bloods have you done any blood during cycle ?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg should be 250 ius twice a week, that it. As Clarky asked, what are you taking for an AI, DA and are you going to get BW done?

right now no blood work this is my thrid cycle and all im using is hcg sust and npp i do have clomid on head

[QUOTE="Blaze555"]right now no blood work this is my thrid cycle and all im using is hcg sust and npp i do have clomid on hand and i pin eod which means every other day

Red Bastard is offline Member
    350mg test EOD, that's 1,225 mg per week.... No AI?

Clomid is not an AI!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    running caber or prami should take care of the ED issues. But you need an AI I'm surprised youre not on a couch eating a tub of ben&jerry's watching oprah winfrey network crying to chick flicks wearing your wife/girlfriends yoga pants at this point.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    You need to get on an AI ASAP and stop taking so much HCG its a waste!! 250iu 2xew works just fine for most. AI..= Adex or Aromasin . Pct= Clomid and nolvadex you should already have all these things before even start a cycle. Arr site sponsor has the thing you need. Good luck

Basicstero is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze555 View Post
    hi im on a cycle right now of sust 350 and npp150 eod and i cant stay hard i mean i get hard and then a few mins later i go soft and i have ben running hcg on cycle eod 1000ius can some one please tell me what to do
    Nandrolone phenyl can almost kill production of endogenous testosterone literally in a while after the first injection. Are you sure that your sust is not bunk? Testosterone, prolactin and estradiol blood works are needed to make any conclusions.

Thread Information