ItPaysOff is offline New Member

Need Some Advice on Cycle Please

Hi Guys,

I'm 35yo,
    male,
    6"1,
    211lb,16% bf. (Might be more)

My diet is perfect. 1.5 gallon water a day, creatine, glutamine, amino acids, bcaa, liver/kidney support.

I have a mesomorph body type. I tend to get fat rather than skinny. I might have good genes, who knows, I have a cousin thats an IFBB Pro. But he's been training for 12yrs and I've only been seriously training for the last 4months. ?

Im currently running my 3rd cycle.

-----------
    First cycle:2008
    -----------
    was to lose weight and did winny only. Lost 45lb in 10 weeks. Did cardio and supersets mainly. (Also asked a mate at the time for advice and he said winny, fool me once)

------------
    Second cycle:2015-03
    ------------
    Had help from a mate that compete local Ibbf circuit, which got me reading and intrigued in the whole chemistry of different steroids , peptides, stacks etc.
    he put me on the following 10week cycle:

Sust 325 1ml - sun&wed
    Eq 200 1ml - sun&wed
    Igf-lr3 25mcg - mon-fri
    Kessar 1 *am- mon-fri
    Proviron 2 *am pm- mon-fri

Before:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1962986170.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	447.5 KB 
ID:	157077

Name:	image-790237357.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	414.4 KB 
ID:	157078
    Body fat was 30%-35%(might be more, not sure but i really looked disgusting).
    Weight was at 230lb

After:

Name:	image-2797896098.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	457.4 KB 
ID:	157079

Name:	image-912820225.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	453.0 KB 
ID:	157080

Name:	image-3936648484.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	456.7 KB 
ID:	157081
    (lost 14lb and gained reasonable muscle, nothing spectacular but gained some quality muscle and lost fat.)

-----------------------------------
    NEED ADVICE HERE PLEASE,
    Running a 12-16 week cycle. Changing stuff every 4-6 weeks will give me more opportunities to get familiar with my body.
    Third cycle:
    Progress on current cycle:

Name:	image-1061450787.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	485.5 KB 
ID:	157082

Name:	image-2478440226.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	561.3 KB 
ID:	157084

Name:	image-2470880908.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	455.9 KB 
ID:	157086

Name:	image-905638576.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	453.6 KB 
ID:	157087

Name:	image-435653639.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	473.7 KB 
ID:	157088
    4 weeks in and loving loving every second!! Delts, biceps and pecs starting to separate. Veins popping on forearms calves and other lean body-parts. Strength in the gym is off the chart. My belly fat and love handles are literally melting away. My belly/love handles is super soft, cant wait for my 8yr old fat skin tighten up!
    -----------------------
    Sustaplex 325 .8cc EOD - 910mg pw
    Equiplex 200 1.1cc EOD - 770mg pw
    Tren A100 1.1cc EOD - 385mg pw
    HGH 3iu am
    CJC with dac 2000mcg sunday
    Hgrp6 200mcg post WO & before bed(great for post WO appetite!!)
    Kessar am
    Proviron am/pm
    Hcg 500mcg sun/wed

Thinking of dumping the cjc and upping the tren a to 75mg ed or 100mg or change to tren e. Open to ideas. Want to experiment as much as possible.

No sides beside night sweats. I feel drained some days but nothing serious. Ive been blessed with an extremely hight tolerance for any kind of gear/medicine/booze whatever. thinking of running t3 last 4 weeks. Doubt I'll need any fat burner by that time. But in comp prep you need to have a reliable dat burner like winny, clen or t3. Just a though
    ----------------------------------
    I'm not afraid to ask for help, not afraid to try new things and not afraid to experiment.

Even though I've read everything there is to know about every steroid , I have extremely limited RL experience. I respect that loads of the vets on here had to find out the hard way. Unfortunately i didn't have the opportunity earlier in my life to devote everything to the sport.

Please be blunt with critique, I'm open to any ideas or change for the best. My goal is to compete in 18 months. I've set my goal and no turning back. I accept everyone reacts different to different gear, any success story just narrow options a little which is good and will excel my journey.

I'm based in South Africa btw and want to Thank You in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Some Advice on Cycle Please-image-366411184.jpg   Need Some Advice on Cycle Please-image-2471496025.jpg  

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you are running a ton of gear to be honest. I bet you could have had the same results with less gear. Running 75 to 100 mg ed is a lot as well....really no need. Most guys get results on 400 mgs a week. A lot of guys including myself have found that the sides associated with a high dosage of tren aren't worth it and do just as well at a lower dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I think you are running a ton of gear to be honest. I bet you could have had the same results with less gear. Running 75 to 100 mg ed is a lot as well....really no need. Most guys get results on 400 mgs a week. A lot of guys including myself have found that the sides associated with a high dosage of tren aren't worth it and do just as well at a lower dose.
    Thanks Buster! Only reason i was considering that was by reading threads and seeing the crazy amounts being taken. I also notice a lot of guys prefer running tren high and test low... I guess i'll experiment with that ratio in another cycle. Just to see how my body reacts

Myers is offline Associate Member
    What's your tdee/macro split/how many calories are u consuming daily?

I don't think you need that much gear to cut. Also since you're 35 and have used AAS before , have u checked your testosterone lvls recently?

Personally i think you could have dropped to 14-15% before starting a cycle ...

How does your weekly gym routine look like? Are you doing any cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by Myers
    What's your tdee/macro split/how many calories are u consuming daily? I don't think you need that much gear to cut. Also since you're 35 and have used AAS before , have u checked your testosterone lvls recently? Personally i think you could have dropped to 14-15% before starting a cycle ... How does your weekly gym routine look like? Are you doing any cardio?
    Hi Myers,

I never exceed 2200kcal a day and go ad low as 1700kcal on low carb days. I change carbs every day, ranging from 240 - 600. Protein range between 180-230 mostly egg whites, no protein shakes hake, tuna, chicken breast and rump steak saturday. As for fats. I'll keep it to 15hazelnuts or a teaspoon of peanut butter on a piece of rice bread

Gym routine. I only started doing cardio on an empty stomach 2 weeks ago 20min stairs on empty stomach. I walk to gym and back since day 1 its not far but 1.5mile total.

Since 2 weeks back I do cardio first thing on empty stomach. Then have breakfast, 6 egg whites and half a cup oats and a green apple.
    Wait 60min and hit the gym for weights.

I do between 20 and 32 sets 10 reps each.
    4 sets 10 reps each everything but shoulders
    I try to work towards failure on each.
    I rest 45sec to min between sets. I really work my ass off in the gym. I dont talk socialize or go there to play. 45min is 32 sets easy. I strugle to walk home and using ghrp6 to build an appetite. I'm nauseous almost every day after gym... Worst thing is to force your most important meal down but i suck it up.
    Legs i do lighter weight but 15-20 rep, because i do legs twice a week i pretty much chop and change.

Abs EOD at home when ever i feel like it

Monday legs 45min-1h15
    Tuesday chest bicepts calvs
    Wednesday shoulders. Reverse pyramid drop sets
    Thursday back and tricepts calvs
    Friday legs only diff is i do beck dealifts instead of front

Wend off and i seldom have a cheat meal thats really cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by ItPaysOff
    Thanks Buster! Only reason i was considering that was by reading threads and seeing the crazy amounts being taken. I also notice a lot of guys prefer running tren high and test low... I guess i'll experiment with that ratio in another cycle. Just to see how my body reacts
    The ratio thing is something you will need to experiment with ...agreed but......the dosages are what you need to consider. Once you start taking large dosages of AAS you will need to continue so one way to look at it is what do you think your dosages are going to look like in a few more cycles when you are already flirting with just under 2 grams of gear a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    The ratio thing is something you will need to experiment with ...agreed but......the dosages are what you need to consider. Once you start taking large dosages of AAS you will need to continue so one way to look at it is what do you think your dosages are going to look like in a few more cycles when you are already flirting with just under 2 grams of gear a week?
    I really cant tell you at this stage... ? i just want to find that sweet spot and and maximize my results. I ran tren e 5 weeks into my last cycle at 2cc a week. According to everyone out there it is a cardinal sin, doing tren e first time will result in instant death or you wishing you were dead, for 2 weeks until the ester runs out. I went to hell and back and loved it lol. I felt great on it and would tell anyone to run trenE above TrenA. All day long I have RL experience on both and the E at 200 staying in your system for a week =350 and was fkng amazing. I dont get nightmares, i didn't die. My body didn't reject it or gave me any indication besides "FK YEAH" i love this shit.

The only side i got is fkng awesome, night sweats, free cardio/cleansing session while you sleep! Lol

Now that you get my point, have you got any constructive criticism on my test / tren ratio. Or should i replace the eq with something else? Teat and tren should be the basis of any cycle. And at the max if you want max results... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ItPaysOff
    I really cant tell you at this stage... ? i just want to find that sweet spot and and maximize my results. I ran tren e 5 weeks into my last cycle at 2cc a week. According to everyone out there it is a cardinal sin, doing tren e first time will result in instant death or you wishing you were dead, for 2 weeks until the ester runs out. I went to hell and back and loved it lol. I felt great on it and would tell anyone to run trenE above TrenA. All day long I have RL experience on both and the E at 200 staying in your system for a week =350 and was fkng amazing. I dont get nightmares, i didn't die. My body didn't reject it or gave me any indication besides "FK YEAH" i love this shit. The only side i got is fkng awesome, night sweats, free cardio/cleansing session while you sleep! Lol Now that you get my point, have you got any constructive criticism on my test / tren ratio. Or should i replace the eq with something else? Teat and tren should be the basis of any cycle. And at the max if you want max results... Lol
    I won't comment on dosages, that is up to you. Good luck.

Making good progress. Thanks for the guys that tried to help. I lowered my test to 650 a week and running arimadex eod. Boom lost 9lbs of water in 3 days. As for the eq and tren . Still going 350 tren pw and 700 eq.

Name:	image-2059828761.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	478.6 KB 
ID:	157670

Name:	image-3093425503.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	475.9 KB 
ID:	157671

Name:	image-3181471020.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	399.0 KB 
ID:	157672
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Some Advice on Cycle Please-image-2562931906.jpg  

Thread Information