Player1 is offline Junior Member

Is this the begining of gyno?

Here's the short story... been on since last tuesday of 250/mg 2x a week test enanthate with arimidex .25mg EOD. So, 6 days. First time with this SRC.

I have been killing it in the gym lately and ate WAYY too much this weekend due to a family gathering and massive amounts of free food that I figured would go nicely in my stomach. Diet is normally pretty clean minus the occasional soda and slice of pizza.

So, today I noticed that there is a little fat around (to the left of) my nipple on the right side. Nothing hurts, no tingling, no pain, I can't really feel anything underneath other than what feels like a small vein that runs all the way to my armpit area (not painful).

I am wondering if this may be some bloat/fat retention in the area as I read that test can affect fat distribution patterns, and I've been eating like a starving shark the last week or so. FYI I've always had weak definition in the lower pec area

Let me know what you guys think... (really full in this pic, I usually have at least the top abs)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	157098

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Looks normal bro. Mite just be paranoid. Happens to us all on cycle. It's when they feel tender and a small hard lump appears is the start of gyno

Usually the small lump to the left of the nip isn't there. It's not hard, feels like water honestly.

Paranoia is going to run high this first time, esp. since girlfriend knows what to look for!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    So it doesn't feel like a hard ball under your skin?

Nope. It just looks a bit puffy, but it's very soft.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It looks fine......if you feel a hard pea, then you have a problem. They do get sensitive and even a bit puffy at times.......just part of it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just a little bloat/water weight and really after only 6 days you think you might have gyno?

Thread Information