Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Drol or Dbol

klocust15 is offline New Member

Drol or Dbol

I'm thinking about throwing an oral compound in my cycle to help add some strength and to see an increase on scale. Which oral would you guys recommend? I know summer is coming up but I feel I'm not where I wanna be yet to start cutting.
    Stats 5'11. Weight 218. BF% 11-13. Third cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dbol is great for the ego and if your one of these guys who monitors himself on the scales then dbol is good choice, add some decent size mostly water weight but if you know what your doing and the added strength it gives you then you can use it to its fullest. If I had to pick I would go with drol for me it creates some serious strength increases which translates into me lifting me weight which results in me pushing myself to my limit even more than I do normally and the end result more muscle.

I also pulse all orals these days due to the stomach issues most of them give me. Orals reduce my appetite and there is no point in any way in using something to do that when I am bulking so I pulse the oral to suit my body and this gives me the best results
    powerliftmike likes this.

gettinbig30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Dbol is great for the ego and if your one of these guys who monitors himself on the scales then dbol is good choice, add some decent size mostly water weight but if you know what your doing and the added strength it gives you then you can use it to its fullest. If I had to pick I would go with drol for me it creates some serious strength increases which translates into me lifting me weight which results in me pushing myself to my limit even more than I do normally and the end result more muscle. I also pulse all orals these days due to the stomach issues most of them give me. Orals reduce my appetite and there is no point in any way in using something to do that when I am bulking so I pulse the oral to suit my body and this gives me the best results
    can you elaborate on what you mean by pulsing the orals?

Do you find drol increases strength more than Dbol ? I've never cycled either and I'd like to get my bench into the 400 club. I've came to a halt at 385 so I'm looking for something to give me the edge while adding size and weight

Quote Originally Posted by gettinbig30 View Post
    can you elaborate on what you mean by pulsing the orals?
    Pulsing an oral is a process to help you with certain sides you may get from orals. For me I suffer with stomach problems usually its mostly appetite and indigestion. This normally occurs around the 14 day mark so instead of using the oral for 4-6 weeks and suffering and restricting gains after 2 weeks I will pulse the oral. This means I will use the oral as normal up until around the 10 day mark and then I will have 7-10 days off and start it again for another 10 days ish (depending on the drug) then I will come off and rest again and repeat the process. This stops all sides and also increases the gains. The liver isn't under the same stress and due to backing off for every 10 days and also you can use the oral for longer if its something what you have designed in your cycle stack plan.

Quote Originally Posted by klocust15 View Post
    Do you find drol increases strength more than Dbol? I've never cycled either and I'd like to get my bench into the 400 club. I've came to a halt at 385 so I'm looking for something to give me the edge while adding size and weight
    Both will increase strength, for me drol is king for strength but in all honesty your mental attitude, determination and understanding how to build muscle tissue and gain strength will be far more beneficial than using a drug for 4-6 weeks then losing the strength.
    RA likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Same as Marcus for me. Dbol in particular gives me upset stomach. It also seems to irritate the prostate. Drol always gave me much better strength gains and a higher work capacity. You'll put on several pounds of water with both--which is good and bad depending on your goals. Dbol cycle is typically much cheaper if you are indifferent otherwise.

Ok thanks for the feedback. I think I'm going to give drol a try. How much of a weight increase can I expect to see from drol?

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Pulsing an oral is a process to help you with certain sides you may get from orals. For me I suffer with stomach problems usually its mostly appetite and indigestion. This normally occurs around the 14 day mark so instead of using the oral for 4-6 weeks and suffering and restricting gains after 2 weeks I will pulse the oral. This means I will use the oral as normal up until around the 10 day mark and then I will have 7-10 days off and start it again for another 10 days ish (depending on the drug) then I will come off and rest again and repeat the process. This stops all sides and also increases the gains. The liver isn't under the same stress and due to backing off for every 10 days and also you can use the oral for longer if its something what you have designed in your cycle stack plan.
    So if you were on a twelve week enanthate cycle would you do this 10 on 10 off throughout the whole cycle as opposed to kick starting the first four weeks? I've never cycled, but am planning to soon. I plan on using straight test the first few times around, but was interested in adding some orals eventually.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Both. Or one after the other. Yeaaaah

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit, I'm the opposite - dRol gives me awful heart burn, yet I get no neg sides from dBol

But, I don't even run high doses any more at all

Orals, aren't really worth all the hype IMO - We have enough injects to chose from

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like the drol and ATM I am pulsing in while on a cut as Marcus has described.....great way to beat the sides. Dbol .......ehhh, just not a big fan.

I've never heard of the pulsing until this forum. I'm anxious to try this out. So it's ok to run it 10 on 10 off for 3 sets?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klocust15 View Post
    I'm thinking about throwing an oral compound in my cycle to help add some strength and to see an increase on scale. Which oral would you guys recommend? I know summer is coming up but I feel I'm not where I wanna be yet to start cutting.
    Stats 5'11. Weight 218. BF% 11-13. Third cycle

I prefer ANADROL but think its best reserved for the advanced,,,and its not for everyone,,with that said though
    DBOL is a superb oral AAS and can be just as effective.

Thread Information