Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By fitnesstrainer
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By sawyer86
  • 2 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: whats the most important thing you want to learn about?

  1. #1
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922

    whats the most important thing you want to learn about?

    What would you like to see the staff talk about?

    what conversations would you be interested in reading and contributing in?

    What do you hold back from asking because you fear the responses


    Staff need to be busy giving you what you want to her and learn, we have a vast selection of staff what have vast amounts of experiences in many areas, use us to
    almostgone likes this.

  2. #2
    fitnesstrainer's Avatar
    fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    435
    It gets drilled in to many here what a good first cycle looks like but maybe explaining the progression.

    Such as what should my second, third, fourth cycles look like? And so on. Just my 2 cents.
    marcus300 likes this.

  3. #3
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer View Post
    It gets drilled in to many here what a good first cycle looks like but maybe explaining the progression.

    Such as what should my second, third, fourth cycles look like? And so on. Just my 2 cents.
    My opinion would be a simple test cycle to start with and the progression from this will depend on results and goals. If you have done really well on lets say 500mgs of test and solid pct then I would just do the same for the 2nd cycle but put more concentration on the diet and training. Remember progression overload will make your build bigger and thicker muscles so this need to be adjusted to maintain what you have built on your first cycle and also your cals be in line to maintain them aswell. If you have everything in place regarding diet and training and your 2nd cycle went well I would an oral for your 3rd cycle or something like deca , something lower dose and see how you respond and grow. I advice you to grow into your cycles and not go straight into bigger dosed ones like most do and end up crashing after the cycle ends. Slowly slowly wins the race priority needs to be maintenance off cycle via training and diet. Once you grow bigger you need to eat bigger and so on. When you get some experience with compounds start with heavier ones but low dose first let your training and diet guide your results and not the gear.

    Further down the line and your hitting your 4th and 5th cycle start increasing dosages if your results show your slowing down with gains, start adding stringer compounds and mixings them up and see which ones you respond best to, learn from your results and not hat other people are doing. If you went straight into test, tren and drol for your second cycle were the hell will you be on your 4th or 5th, so be educated about it and grow into cycles and let your diet and training determine which direction you should go in.
    ghettoboyd and sawyer86 like this.

  4. #4
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    I would like to be more open about some problems but sometimes I feel like I can find out for myself and if I have any questions I would PM one of youse!

    But that also goes against what I believe this forum is all about! We ARE here to help and further educate ourselves, but many(including me - sometimes), may feel a lil uncomfortable w/not the answers but putting it out there?!
    sawyer86 and *Admin* like this.

  5. #5
    sawyer86's Avatar
    sawyer86 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    england
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    My opinion would be a simple test cycle to start with and the progression from this will depend on results and goals. If you have done really well on lets say 500mgs of test and solid pct then I would just do the same for the 2nd cycle but put more concentration on the diet and training. Remember progression overload will make your build bigger and thicker muscles so this need to be adjusted to maintain what you have built on your first cycle and also your cals be in line to maintain them aswell. If you have everything in place regarding diet and training and your 2nd cycle went well I would an oral for your 3rd cycle or something like deca , something lower dose and see how you respond and grow. I advice you to grow into your cycles and not go straight into bigger dosed ones like most do and end up crashing after the cycle ends. Slowly slowly wins the race priority needs to be maintenance off cycle via training and diet. Once you grow bigger you need to eat bigger and so on. When you get some experience with compounds start with heavier ones but low dose first let your training and diet guide your results and not the gear.

    Further down the line and your hitting your 4th and 5th cycle start increasing dosages if your results show your slowing down with gains, start adding stringer compounds and mixings them up and see which ones you respond best to, learn from your results and not hat other people are doing. If you went straight into test, tren and drol for your second cycle were the hell will you be on your 4th or 5th, so be educated about it and grow into cycles and let your diet and training determine which direction you should go in.
    I wish i had this info 10 year ago!
    NACH3 likes this.

  6. #6
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is online now Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,924
    I've done probably 5 or so cycles in the past 6 years. not sure to be honest. (not counting prohormone's before the ban in 2004) But I've never used tren . And my last cycle was straight test 600mg/wk with a Dbol starter. Granted my aesthetic goals might be different than the average BB. I see guys on 2nd/3rd cycles in here all the time that look like test 500 deca 300, with an oral kicker and mast or tren the last few weeks.... just seems like a waste

    Like marcus was saying if you grow from 500mg of test for 10 weeks and kept some gains....whats wrong with that.... do the same thing again.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

  7. #7
    *Admin* is online now AR Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    131,879
    So you feel like some would rather search than ask because they know the answers are already here?



    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I would like to be more open about some problems but sometimes I feel like I can find out for myself and if I have any questions I would PM one of youse!

    But that also goes against what I believe this forum is all about! We ARE here to help and further educate ourselves, but many(including me - sometimes), may feel a lil uncomfortable w/not the answers but putting it out there?!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~


    Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com



    Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

  8. #8
    Zodiac85's Avatar
    Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    288
    I can't think of anything in particular, but I would like to say that I appreciate how the staff and more knowledgeable members don't mind answering the same questions cordially and without being too snarky. Everything I need is in the stickies, bit sometimes I need to hear it more than once. Not all forums are like that.

  9. #9
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    So you feel like some would rather search than ask because they know the answers are already here?
    Yes & No... Not just search... Though most if not all of our answers are out there somewhere(on this forum) If I wasn't clear on something - regardless of what I may know(I've always rather tried to find my own answer)... But if I'm not truly sure or question myself, then I'd absolutely put it up on the board! Thx for asking Admin!

    I just feel some are to embarrassed to put out all they're problems out there(most want to be spoon fed) but we ARE ALL ALWAYS LEARNING... Therefore it would make more members more comfortable to see a more "knowledgable" member asking for advice" NOTHING WRONG W/this AT ALL! It's the only way we will ever truly learn from our mistakes or success!

    I know I said it's uncomfortable but really it's not fair to the other members to have others not ask the questions that they could get much from! The new search function will be greatly used by myself! But I will be more open to sharing some problems I've encountered(w/my primary hypogonadism etc)...

    I hope this makes more sense...

    ~Nach
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-19-2015 at 11:55 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

  10. #10
    AngryElf is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85
    I can't think of anything in particular, but I would like to say that I appreciate how the staff and more knowledgeable members don't mind answering the same questions cordially and without being too snarky. Everything I need is in the stickies, bit sometimes I need to hear it more than once. Not all forums are like that.
    Agreed, I really appreciate how these guys answer the repetitive questions. Especially when it comes to BW etc... Awesome group of guys on here.

  11. #11
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,116
    In the peptides section maybe some cycle stickies.
    Our sponsor carries allot of peps, I'd like to know how to run such on bulk cycle, as a bridge, on cut cycles, and solo. With some detail on when, how and why.
    There is allot of good support from staff in that section but if someone could compile updated information and stickie it, just like the Sucessful First cycle stickie. I know I'd benefit from it.
    I don't mind asking questions, I feel very comfortable posting on this forum, I just don't know where to start when it comes to Peps.
    marcus300 likes this.

  12. #12
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    R

    Yes & No... Not just search... Though most if not all of our answers are out there somewhere(on this forum) If I wasn't clear on something - regardless of what I may know(I've always rather tried to find my own answer)... But if I'm not truly sure or question myself, then I'd absolutely put it up on the board! Thx for asking Admin!

    I just feel some are to embarrassed to put out all they're problems out there(most want to be spoon fed) but we ARE ALL ALWAYS LEARNING... Therefore it would make more members more comfortable to see a more "knowledgable" member asking for advice" NOTHING WRONG W/this AT ALL! It's the only way we will ever truly learn from our mistakes or success!

    I know I said it's uncomfortable but really it's not fair to the other members to have others not ask the questions that they could get much from! The new search function will be greatly used by myself! But I will be more open to sharing some problems I've encountered(w/my primary hypogonadism etc)...

    I hope this makes more sense...

    ~Nach
    Thanks Nach, answers a lot
    NACH3 likes this.

  13. #13
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is online now Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,924
    ^^I agree with RP on this too. I look at the sponsors peptides and when I want to learn what they are and how to use them I don't look in this forum. To me its one place we are lacking

  14. #14
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    In the peptides section maybe some cycle stickies.
    Our sponsor carries allot of peps, I'd like to know how to run such on bulk cycle, as a bridge, on cut cycles, and solo. With some detail on when, how and why.
    There is allot of good support from staff in that section but if someone could compile updated information and stickie it, just like the Sucessful First cycle stickie. I know I'd benefit from it.
    I don't mind asking questions, I feel very comfortable posting on this forum, I just don't know where to start when it comes to Peps.
    Interesting and noted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •