Thread: first cycle

miles8888 is offline New Member

first cycle

I just started a cycle of test. Taking 1cc twice a week. Want to know what I should be taking while on the cycle to prevent or reduce side effects such as gyno, balding, etc. Also I'm in the military and do a lot of cardio. Is this a problem? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miles8888
    I just started a cycle of test. Taking 1cc twice a week. Want to know what I should be taking while on the cycle to prevent or reduce side effects such as gyno, balding, etc. Also I'm in the military and do a lot of cardio. Is this a problem? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Post up your stats,
    Body fat%
    Training experience
    Goals for this Cycle
    Also
    What type of Test? How much per week in MG not CC- ccs doesn't mean anything
    Are you running an AI? Or HCG ?
    What is your PCT plan?
    Have you Read the Planning & Executing a Sucessful First Cycle stickie?
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-20-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Basicstero is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miles8888 View Post
    Hi! In any case you will need an aromatase inhibitor to control your estradiol. However it`s dosage is calculated individually and depends on your personal aromatase activity. The best way to control it is to perform blood works. After cycle a PCT based on estrogens to raise production of your endogenous testosterone asap. However you will have to wait after the last injection. How long, depends on the ester and dosages. More info is needed.

Thread Information