Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Is taking anabolic steroids dangerous ????

JCishere93 is offline New Member

Is taking anabolic steroids dangerous ????

Im 22 and i used anabolic steroids in the past when i was like 20 years old for 1 week then i stopped and used them again for like 2-3 weeks a year later. i was taking winstrol 50 mg, brand was strombafort, clenbuterol 80-120 mcg, cytomel 10-20 mg, nolvadex 10-20 mg, anavar 10-30 mg, clomid, halotestin 10-30 mg. all this was from please read the rules, no source talkwhich is an online website i ordered from and it came thru the mail. i havent had a problem since i took them however. Will i be okay?
    Last edited by BG; 05-20-2015 at 06:29 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    bloodwork is the only way to know. And with a stack/cycle like that the best thing that could have happened was for the gear to be fake

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Taking AAS at your age is very dangerous and especially taking them in the way that you did. You should be more specific about what you took or are taking and have the vets give you some tough love before you damage body for good. Educate yourself before putting shit in your body.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please edit your post JCishere and remove the name of the source thanks.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 05-20-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Basicstero is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCishere93 View Post
    Im 22 and i used anabolic steroids in the past when i was like 20 years old for 1 week then i stopped and used them again for like 2-3 weeks a year later. i was taking winstrol 50 mg, brand was strombafort, clenbuterol 80-120 mcg, cytomel 10-20 mg, nolvadex 10-20 mg, anavar 10-30 mg, clomid, halotestin 10-30 mg. all this was from ×××××××× which is an online website i ordered from and it came thru the mail. i havent had a problem since i took them however. Will i be okay?
    22 is the age when you brain and its particular sections are not completely ripe yet. If you interfere into your hormonal system at this age it might hav some consequences in a later age. Probaly nothing happens after only one cycle but you better wait till you are at least 25-26.
    Last edited by BG; 05-20-2015 at 06:30 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your way too young brother! Just looking out for your health and safety!

Dial in your diet and weight training and you'll be g2g! We have a great diet and workout sections!

You will do more harm than anything w/those compounds at your age! Read and educate yourself b4 you medicate!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Whats done is done. Just be prudent now, dont do anything foolish and as has been said, focus on diet and training for a few years while educating yourself and then make the steroid decision down the road at a more appropriate age and time. I would say if your feeling fine then thats great, to keep it that way be smart and take this as far as you can naturally for the next few years and go from there.
    NACH3 and jdc91gt like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Whats done is done. Just be prudent now, dont do anything foolish and as has been said, focus on diet and training for a few years while educating yourself and then make the steroid decision down the road at a more appropriate age and time. I would say if your feeling fine then thats great, to keep it that way be smart and take this as far as you can naturally for the next few years and go from there.
    So many people look past diet and a good training program! That is where you'll see the "magic" happen... Once dialed in your gonna be very glad you didn't make this jump so soon!

As Jimmy said stick around educate and if the time comes at the right age and your health is good, then you have a descion to make! But it's good to get these things on track b4 and get as big as you possibly can(foundation yo build upon even more) GL and glad you found this forum!
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Thread Information