Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By Super_Human
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Super_Human

Thread: a guy gave me some steroids, I now think I'm screwed!!!!

Super_Human is offline New Member

a guy gave me some steroids, I now think I'm screwed!!!!

hey everyone I've been bodybuilding for 10 years just this year I decided to take it to the next level after about 2 years of educating myself on steroid forums..

so anyway, I asked the guy if he could hook me up I was looking to gain 20-30 lbs he told me he could help me out so we met in person and discussed options he told me to hop on
    .6ml test prop. eod
    1ml tren acetate eod
    .1ml prami ed and up it .1ml every 3-4 days not to exceed .5ml

so I trusted the guy he is local to me and Is a personal trainer and whatever gear he was taking is working definitely. so I agreed figured it would be better/safer than online because I have tried so many times and sent money out and got nothing in return!
    so I was really pumped to start and I understand that tren a is not meant for beginners but hey I'm smart enough to jump off or get checked out if need be and my girlfriend is an lpn
    so I check the tren a is dark golden rusty color which it should be and the test prop is a lighter color I pinned myself for the first time on Cinco DE mayo lol
    anyhow I kept doing so and I thought I experienced tren somnia and tiredness within the first week no strength gains.. now I'm on day 13 no added aggression really no night sweats I'm tired but I work a ton and been eating a lot... so I tell him hey I'm going to need more vials I didn't pay him all at once because of money being tight well too tight to buy all at once... so I paid him the rest a couple days ago and haven't heard back from him other than the classic jeep is broke down I said I can go to you and he didn't respond in over 24 hrs.. I really am not sure what to do now I am running out of tren if it is tren I'm not sure because nothing noticeable has stuck out to me other than slight increase in strength but diet is right on and I've been training harder than ever... but I'll cut this one short

have no idea what to do at this point other than to think I got bunk gear for a hell of a price and now no pct! help please any feedback is appreciated!

please help me out vets!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Get pct from ar-r problem solved...

If you looknright ordering online is pretty easy and some are extremely legit for 3time less.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Get pct from ar-r problem solved...

If you looknright ordering online is pretty easy and some are extremely legit for 3time less.
    Agree 1000%. If you spent more than 20 minutes actually doing research you would know not to ever run Tren on a first cycle. if what he gave you is bunk he did you a favor.

alright no need to be negative I've researched for a long time I know it's powerfully just looking for pointers at this point I'm already pretty down about it...

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    Doesn't sound bunk if you got the effects at first. If he's local shouldn't be too hard to track down and ask... Also, if you can get ahold of him take the advice given and go with something milder for your first time.

PCT is a must, worry about that FIRST.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Human View Post
    alright no need to be negative I've researched for a long time I know it's powerfully just looking for pointers at this point I'm already pretty down about it...
    I dont get the night sweats, only the insomia so everyone is different. But by end of week 1 you should of felt something

I don't feel anything crazy on it.. not like what I read from most people but I expected the worse going in ... and the guy who sold them to me told me to screw what everyone says that I'd be fine on teen and if it went wrong it would be out of system in 2-3 days.. so I figured I'd give it a go.. he is a personal trainer very experienced in anabolics huge dude

now the one thing that he told me when I asked for pct is that it lost potency over time... false?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Always have very thing needed before you start your cycle man. If you researched for two years I am sure you read that many times. It's kind of unclear what you are asking, money's tight I don't think anyone is wanting to send you free gear. Even with money, this is not a source board and nothing is sold here. The best advice anyone can give you is what is stated above. Go into pct, arr has all the products you will need.

In the future get everything in hand, before hand. Also, we aren't saying not to take then because we think you can't handle the sides, or your not tough enough. It's just simply not needed on the first cycles to grow. Save it for later "if" you decide to and you will continue to grow. Just test alone will pack it on you, believe that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PLEASE stop saying you did a lot of research before using because if that's a fact you have zero retention because you did most everything wrong.

#1 started before you had EVERYTHING on hand.
    #2 using Tren on a 1st cycle
    #3 Not using an AI on cycle
    #4 Not using HCG on cycle

I don't feel anything crazy on it.. not like what I read from most people but I expected the worse going in ... and the guy who sold them to me told me to screw what everyone says that I'd be fine on teen and if it went wrong it would be out of system in 2-3 days.. so I figured I'd give it a go.. he is a personal trainer very experienced in anabolics huge dude
    I NEVER get anything crazy from tren, test, mast or anything. I get night sweats most of the time but not always. Insomnia sometimes. Sometimes I get night sweats from test alone.

I agree, stop your cycle and order PCT from ar-r
    Brett N likes this.

I do have a pct now and black and red winny tabs.. I also have ai.. when can I throw Winny in at the last couple weeks of the cycle and should I stop testp before I end tren a? help appreciated thank you!

I do have a pct now and black and red winny tabs.. I also have ai.. when can I throw Winny in at the last couple weeks of the cycle and should I stop testp before I end tren a? help appreciated thank you!
    Again, where did the research part happen
    Maybe you meant research about something else? The more you say the more you prove you did no research. Go read the sticky notes at the top.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I'm not sure you are even listening... Stop all of it... today. Take the gear you have put it in a lock box and put it in a very dark spot and forget its there. Wait 7 days after stopping start PCT if you know what that actually means. If not go into the PCT section of our forum and actually READ what to do.

I'm with LB on this one. You didn't do 2 years of research. Probably not even 2 weeks, 2 days or even 2 hours (which is about what it took for me to learn what people have told you in this thread when I first started)

I have an ai.. I have prami I have test p and I have tren and pct so I'm not sure why you'll are saying to stop? I got ahold of my guy and he resupplied me fully and I didn't miss a dose so I'm gtg
    Last edited by Super_Human; 05-19-2015 at 03:55 PM.

that's funny because I'm naturally at 5'6 a bigger guy than you... thanks though
    Obviously not a big enough man to listen to sound advice.

Good luck and good bye.

you guys are not giving advice, this is the question and answers section so far getting few answers other than to stop cycle for no reason.. no one is trying to help just trying to be rude really? which is astonishing you'll know I'm new you'd think you'd want to help, well I guess that's just me I'd help someone instead of attempting to creatively insult them

Plenty of advice. Your just not hearing what you want to hear. Are you sure your not female? Sounds lime a few I know. Just asking.

I dont have to be creative when someone makes it so easy.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Super Human, I understand your frustration but no one here is going to spoon feed you information on continuing a bad cycle.

They are just looking out for your health by telling you to stop, PCT, and research.

Start by reading this one: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Once you've read through that one a few times then come back here with questions you might have.
    Super_Human likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Plenty of advice. Your just not hearing what you want to hear. Are you sure your not female? Sounds lime a few I know. Just asking.

I dont have to be creative when someone makes it so easy.
    ouch LOL

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you guys are not giving advice, this is the question and answers section so far getting few answers other than to stop cycle for no reason.. no one is trying to help just trying to be rude really? which is astonishing you'll know I'm new you'd think you'd want to help, well I guess that's just me I'd help someone instead of attempting to creatively insult them
    The issue is that after 2 years of research, a Tren cycle is the best plan you could come up with. That is why you should abort and go back to the drawing board.

OK I'll start pct then research a simple test p only cycle, that sound better?

swolehead is offline Member
    ya thats sounds better stick to a test only some people are going to recomend you dont do p first cycle because of pinning frequency but if you can rotate your spot and dont mind doing it i would say that decition is your i only use short esters hate waiting for kick in time hate waiting for it to clear before pct wich you should have planned i would recomend posting your new proposed cycle here

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree w/LB/Bona/SH/and many more... You've done absolutely no research if your plan was to run Tren on your first cycle.... No Bueno! You should really abort this cycle and do a proper Pct!

We're just looking out for your own safety if your not... It happens and is why we preach SAFE AAS use - your just not getting what YOU want to hear! And no one will say any different b/c it's the best and most safe advice for YOU!

Thanks nach3 I appreciate it I did come off and started pct... however this is not my first cycle, I've done some research bit don't claim to be a professional that's why I joined the board

Anyway hoping to hop off start pct stay active on the board to learn from the vets, research more and execute a more proper cycle with the help of you vets, I appreciate the ones that are looking out for my heath and not just bashing me!

I also would like to add that I am very passionate about this sport this is why I have been going 10 solid years, I have the base built up and I do know nutrition, again I do not claim to know everything about steroids and I am here to learn I am hoping to start my next cycle after I take the time off of pct and you guys can help me! Thank you
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks nach3 I appreciate it I did come off and started pct... however this is not my first cycle, I've done some research bit don't claim to be a professional that's why I joined the board

Anyway hoping to hop off start pct stay active on the board to learn from the vets, research more and execute a more proper cycle with the help of you vets, I appreciate the ones that are looking out for my heath and not just bashing me!

I also would like to add that I am very passionate about this sport this is why I have been going 10 solid years, I have the base built up and I do know nutrition, again I do not claim to know everything about steroids and I am here to learn I am hoping to start my next cycle after I take the time off of pct and you guys can help me! Thank you
    Well it's good to get through to someone - but why would you be trying to get an AI and hCG in a different thread! Just asking! I know you say your supplier and all but just doesn't smell good... I hope you do what you said above!

As we are here to help!
    Super_Human likes this.

[QUOTE=NACH3;7054702]Well it's good to get through to someone - but why would you be trying to get an AI and hCG in a different thread! Just asking! I know you say your supplier and all but just doesn't smell good... I hope you do what you said above!

like I said I will be doing research and trying to make sure I can get all the crucial supplements I will need before I go on again, I'm jumping straight to the research tonight and everyday until I can cycle again after pct... after I take time off after pct I would hope to think I will have researched quite a bit to get back on with some simple test p only cycle

after all this is my passion, however I will listen to advice and post my cycle next time before I use to make sure I cover all grounds, your help is always appreciated by me!

next time I'll be prepared.....
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information