Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    morado02 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    55

    BW results, what else to check?

    Hi guys, I know I've asking a lot these past days, but according to your advises I made the BW, and this are the results:

    ECG" all good
    Torax X-ray: all good
    RBC 5.56 reference 4.5 - 5.5
    Hemoglobin 17.3 reference 13 - 17
    Hematocrit 50% reference 40 - 50.3
    Total test: 6050 reference 195 - 1138.5
    E2: 34.6ng/ml

    Are they ok?

    I made a blood donation already to get the RBC little lower, and the prolactin problem I had, already taken care of?

    What else could it be with this symptoms?

    Dizziness (come and go)
    Blurred vision
    Fatigue (come and go)
    Chest pain
    Abdominal pain (like heartburn and have a lot of gases, keep burping all day and when I do it the chest pain and the abdominal pain disappear for a while)

    Don't know if It has something to do but with the fatigue it's hard sometimes to get a erection, but when gone they come right after, and also when I train I starting feeling weak but if I keep going everything's gone by the middle of the session and I can get good training.

    Thanks for the help

  2. #2
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Dont see any liver and kidney tests...

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Any more BW or is that it?
    Prolactin problem?
    What compounds are you using?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    morado02 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Any more BW or is that it?
    Prolactin problem?
    What compounds are you using?
    Yeah I'm prone to high prolactin..so I take caber .25 twice a week.

    AT the moment running 750mg sust a week and 75mg proviron .

    That's it

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Ok, well from your BW your Hematocrit is borderline high indicating you need to give blood. Many of your symptoms could match that as well as high BP. Do some research on polycythemia.

    Running an AI I presume?

    Curious about the cause of your elevated prolactin. Was an MRI of your pituitary performed? If not, what was the diagnosis?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    morado02 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Ok, well from your BW your Hematocrit is borderline high indicating you need to give blood. Many of your symptoms could match that as well as high BP. Do some research on polycythemia.

    Running an AI I presume?

    Curious about the cause of your elevated prolactin. Was an MRI of your pituitary performed? If not, what was the diagnosis?
    I gave blood couple days ago actually following the advise from this forum.

    Not running an AI at the moment, should I still use it if E2 levels look ok? (acrtually trying to get if from the ar-r , since here you cant not buy anymore OTC)

    And for the prolactin I had that issue couple of years back (MRI included), and I guess i just get to score so every time I cycle I go with the caber

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    You need an AI, without question. I cannot imagine not needing one on 750 mgs test. Proviron is only a weak AI at best. Just because you're not seeing or feeling problems does not mean they are not occurring. Most damage from high E is internal, not external. Also know that higher estrogen can influence prolactin to rise.

    Re your prolactin it's odd to me. How's your thyroid normally? I ask as hypothyroidism can elevate prolactin. Personally I love caber as well and scripted for it. Great stuff.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    morado02 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You need an AI, without question. I cannot imagine not needing one on 750 mgs test. Proviron is only a weak AI at best. Just because you're not seeing or feeling problems does not mean they are not occurring. Most damage from high E is internal, not external. Also know that higher estrogen can influence prolactin to rise.

    Re your prolactin it's odd to me. How's your thyroid normally? I ask as hypothyroidism can elevate prolactin. Personally I love caber as well and scripted for it. Great stuff.
    Perfect, I'll get some a-dex then, but just to understand, although E2 levels seems to be fine, one can actually get the same symptoms due to what you said?

    Last time I made a thyroid test was 6 months ago, and the test results were good.

    Thanks for the help

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    How do they "seem to be fine?" By that I assume you mean no gyno forming right? Never judge your estrogen by gyno alone. Is that E2 level listed in post one while "on cycle?" If so that's shocking but it makes me skeptical. For thyroid you need more than just TSH. For curiosity you should get a full panel next time.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    morado02 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    How do they "seem to be fine?" By that I assume you mean no gyno forming right? Never judge your estrogen by gyno alone. Is that E2 level listed in post one while "on cycle?" If so that's shocking but it makes me skeptical. For thyroid you need more than just TSH. For curiosity you should get a full panel next time.
    Exactly, all those results including E2 levels were tested yesterday, while on cycle..and my full panel will be done in less than 2 weeks when I have my docs appointment. Thise I made them on a private lab but could not do the rest due to prices.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •