Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By 2iron

Thread: Shipping to the US

uksteve is offline Junior Member

Shipping to the US

Hi all, I've been away a while. I need advice I have a lot of gear to ship to the U.S. For a a family member. How hard is it to ship to California? Anything I should write on package that will avoid suspicion? Should is try hide it inside something? Person experience please. Not sure how to add pictures on here using iPhone app.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uksteve View Post
    Hi all, I've been away a while. I need advice I have a lot of gear to ship to the U.S. For a a family member. How hard is it to ship to California? Anything I should write on package that will avoid suspicion? Should is try hide it inside something? Person experience please. Not sure how to add pictures on here using iPhone app.
    its either going to be caught by inspection or not. Don't make it stand out, pack it tight, put a return address on it and send it like normal. Hope for the best.
    Or you could write "THIS IS NOT STEROIDS " on it and hope they take your word for it hahaha

uksteve is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    its either going to be caught by inspection or not. Don't make it stand out, pack it tight, put a return address on it and send it like normal. Hope for the best.
    Or you could write "THIS IS NOT STEROIDS" on it and hope they take your word for it hahaha
    I was thinking of packing it all inside a large protein tub.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    How much are you talking, a protein tub is huge. Just buy a little box from the post office that has one size pricing. Wrap contents up in bubble wrap, close the box and tape it normal. Ship it. That's about as plain and generic as you can do it. Everyone buys those boxes and it wont stand out.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I once used plastic sterile 10ml tubes, filled em in a good sealed plastic type envelope with bubble wrap.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pack it I side of silicone sex toys. Especially if they look used no one will mess with it. Throw In a couple pair of soiled panties. LoL
    jolter604 likes this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    lol i like the THIS IS NOT STEROIDS idea

Basicstero is offline New Member
    ratio of steroids to all other parcels (cosmetic oils, etc) is very low. So the risks are very hi. However it depends on the postal carrier you use and the geographical location. San Francisco is for example a bad place fot gear to get through the custom. Chances to get seized are higher.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basicstero View Post
    ratio of steroids to all other parcels (cosmetic oils, etc) is very low. So the risks are very hi. However it depends on the postal carrier you use and the geographical location. San Francisco is for example a bad place fot gear to get through the custom. Chances to get seized are higher.
    I would wager that it's all dependent on country of origin. If you are ordering from a well known export country (in terms of illegal anything) your chances are higher.
    I could be wrong though, I don't import internationally.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    i get everything in the mail just go for it and package it well, and remember they have xray machines so keep that in mind when you put it all together

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one is going to send you something wrapped on burlap with twine holding it together. If you start doing weird stuff you will make yourself look suspicious. Just order.....and cross your fingers!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    How much are you talking, a protein tub is huge. Just buy a little box from the post office that has one size pricing. Wrap contents up in bubble wrap, close the box and tape it normal. Ship it. That's about as plain and generic as you can do it. Everyone buys those boxes and it wont stand out.
    ^^^^^^^^agreed, perfect!

Paden5971 is offline Junior Member
    Every package I've gotten from Europe has been in a small Manilla envelope wrapped in bubble wrap with a return address. Throw some stamps on it and your gtg

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Put it in a 3.5 hard drive enclosure and pack it in so it looks unopened. Costs $10-15 on ebay.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uksteve View Post
    I had one out of ten have problems in Cali, it came empty with a slice in it. It had a sticker on it that said inspected by. And that was that. So I would say fairly easy.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Don't try to hide it inside of anything. Definitely a red flag. I wish i had a job in customs. Every day would be like Christmas.
    jstone and Richard Cabeza like this.

Thread Information