WhiteBoy18 is offline Junior Member

First Tren cycle

Weight: 205
    Height 6ft
    Cycle exp:3

I was hoping to do Tren Acetate so I could inject everyday and keep blood levels from fluctuating, but i can only get my hands on Tren Enathate. Maybe in the winter ill try acetate.

CYCLE
    Tren E 600mg a week (300mg twice a week)
    weeks 1-10 (maybe 1-12 depending on how I react)
    Test E 300mg a week (150mg twice a week)
    weeks 1-12 (1-14 depending on Tren E duration)
    Accutane 10mg ED

Ill take nova or my AI if needed during cycle. Otherwise its PCT only.

PCT
    Novadex 20mg ED weeks 1-6
    HCG 500iu ED weeks 1-3
    Aromasin 20mg weeks 1-4

I will be getting blood tests once a month for the basics. Liver, hormones ect...

I also have blood testing by my doctor for: Electrolytes, Urea, Creatinine, Alk Phos, ALT, AST, LDL & HDL, Billirubin, lactate dehyrogenase, Gamma GT, Triglycerides

I am getting accutane via my doctor who DOESNT know im on steroids . She would not give the prescription otherwise. I had zero sides from it 2 years ago at 60mg. Only doing 10mg this time. My question is will she be able to tell im on steroids just from what shes testing for? Im sure things will increase but shes not testing for any hormones?

Im sure lots of you will question why im running HCG in my PCT, its all explained in this detailed article.

Heres a quote from it, if you have some time on yours hands I would recommend reading it, and understand it.

"Unfortunately, while HCG increases Testosterone , it increases estrogen as well(12). As you probably know, estrogen acts directly on the Leydig cells to effect changes in the activities of enzymes important for testosterone synthesis (13) and may actually be considered an important part of that negative feedback loop I mentioned earlier. In addition, an increase in circulating levels of LH have been shown to induce down-regulation of LH-receptors in both rodent studies (14), as well as in human studies (15); since HCG mimics LH, you can expect it to do the same. This LH downregulation can cause an increase in steroidogenic cholesterol (the cholesterol earmarked by your body for conversion into testosterone). (16). Thus, after the initial HCG induced surge in testosterone is over, if you have used enough to downregulate your LH-receptors and increase estrogen too much, then more steroidogenic cholesterol is available. This is telling me that less is being converted to testosterone. In fact, rodent models suggest that if you take a dose large enough to cause a sharp increase of plasma testosterone, you will actually desensitize your Leydig cells to your next shot, and will possibly not experience any rise in testosterone from the second dose at all, or may only experience a very slight one at best (17.). "

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    You should be using your ai during your whole cycle from day 1, not on pct. Same goes for hcg . All explained in the link. Nolva should be used during pct, not on cycle. Only exception is if gyno flairs up.
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy18 View Post
    My question is will she be able to tell im on steroids just from what shes testing for? Im sure things will increase but shes not testing for any hormones?
    It depends on how intelligent she is. From having used gear, I can tell when guys are on gear. If she has had patients that were on gear, she might be able to tell. However, I don't think doc's can act on a hunch in regards to whether or not someone is on gear. But that is my opinion only.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	157177

For some reason the spam software wouldn't let me write this, so I took a picture of what I had written and attached the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    It depends on how intelligent she is. From having used gear, I can tell when guys are on gear. If she has had patients that were on gear, she might be able to tell. However, I don't think doc's can act on a hunch in regards to whether or not someone is on gear. But that is my opinion only.
    I'm big right now, but it's not obvious unless I'm shirtless and you have gym experience. I'm worried that she will somehow find out and stop my accutane all together. I do amazing off of low doses so I would be pissed !
    She said something about insurance is invalid if you're on them. So then I'll have to pay for the accutane which is like 100-200 a month

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy18 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	157177

For some reason the spam software wouldn't let me write this, so I took a picture of what I had written and attached the pic.
    Do as you wish, but your argument for not using it doesnt make sense. Hcg is supressive, thats why you dont take it during pct. You say "Wouldnt you want the benefits of HCG during the most importent part?" Yes, thats why you take it during the cycle, not during pct. Its all in the link.

Thread Information