Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Screwed up - need quick help

thrillaz is offline New Member

Screwed up - need quick help

Basically I was planning on doing a 8 week cycle, today is the end of 7 week. I ran out of test sustanon (deca being the longest ester).

I basically had my last shot beginning of week 7. 500mg/week (250x2). Today was supposed to be my 2nd shot, but i'm out, and i just took hcg (250x2). I am also on winny 50mg ed. Started winny on week 5.

Can i go on winny for another week? If not, should i start my PCT now because winny suppresses test therefore I wouldn't wait the normal 2 weeks and technically my last shot was on Monday? I know i read PCT depends on the ester which would be 3 weeks for deca but then winny is also a suppressant so not sure.

Gains have been great at least!
    Last edited by thrillaz; 05-22-2015 at 11:59 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    That's rough you ran out of product. Stop taking the winny and continue taking the hcg up to 3 days before PCT. Begin PCT 18 days after your last pin.

I was reading that you stop HCG with the test or is that wrong?

also is it that risky to go 1 more week with winny if i keep taking hcg ?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillaz View Post
    I was reading that you stop HCG with the test or is that wrong?
    I wouldn't say stopping hcg when you stop test is wrong. You will get a better result if you use hcg until 3 days prior to pct.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillaz View Post
    also is it that risky to go 1 more week with winny if i keep taking hcg?
    Doubt the world would come to an end but I wouldn't risk continuing without test. You made a mistake in cycle planning. The right thing to do is transition into pct, and learn from your mistake so it doesn't happen again.
    NACH3 likes this.

mesophyte is offline Junior Member
    It is a good idea to always have a bit more than what you really need. I don't know how much comes in your vials but I know that my vials SHOULD last me 2 weeks each. Except that they never do (it is too dificult to get the last little bit out to complete the dose). So when I plan the cycle I calculate it roughly as 1.5 weeks per vial.

In my opinion, if you cannot get more in time for your next pin, you probably should follow numbere's advice.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mesophyte
    It is a good idea to always have a bit more than what you really need. I don't know how much comes in your vials but I know that my vials SHOULD last me 2 weeks each. Except that they never do (it is too dificult to get the last little bit out to complete the dose). So when I plan the cycle I calculate it roughly as 1.5 weeks per vial. In my opinion, if you cannot get more in time for your next pin, you probably should follow numbere's advice.
    Adding to this its best to have at least one full extra vial incase of the dreaded Drop & Smash.... F**k that would suck! As well as having you base covered for full / uninterrupted cycle.

"I'd rather be looking at it, then looking for it!"

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Adding to this its best to have at least one full extra vial incase of the dreaded Drop & Smash.... F**k that would suck! As well as having you base covered for full / uninterrupted cycle.

That's the damn truth

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig
    Sounds like we are talking about tail here.

Thread Information