easton93 is offline New Member

Tbol and anavar advice

Hi

Looking for a little bit of advice on a tbol and anavar cycle.
    I'm currently 10 days into a tbol only cycle, I took 20mg for the first 6 days and planning on 40mg a day for the next 22 days and jumping straight into an anavar 100 mg cycle with EQ for 4 weeks. Would this work and do people suggest pct with this cycle? I have scope to extend both cycles if it is beneficial

Thanks

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Ok back up just a little.

Age?
    height?
    weight?
    bf?
    years training?

Did you do any research before this cycle? And there wouldn't be anything beneficial from this cycle in my humble opinion. While var and eq are both mildly suppressive to natural test production together they will probably cause you some issues.

easton93 is offline New Member
    I'm 23 Height 5'7 (1.72m) Weight 70kg Body fat 10.5% and 3 years training

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    you're right at the edge of being too young start using gear. Please read the stickies above "the young and the steroids " Then read "how to plan a successfull first cycle" What you're doing now won't yield the results you want. Also theres a PCT section that will tell you how to PCT from this ...forgive me for saying "poorly thought out" cycle

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by easton93 View Post
    Hi

Looking for a little bit of advice on a tbol and anavar cycle.
    I'm currently 10 days into a tbol only cycle, I took 20mg for the first 6 days and planning on 40mg a day for the next 22 days and jumping straight into an anavar 100 mg cycle with EQ for 4 weeks. Would this work and do people suggest pct with this cycle? I have scope to extend both cycles if it is beneficial

Thanks
    you dont have a clue what you are doing. stop everything IMO and do a small PCT...
    if you ever use EQ use it for 14-18 weeks. and for first cycle do teste only cycle with an AI and PCT....

Thread Information