B&Z61784169 is offline New Member

New and looking for advice from knowledgeable and experianced members

Sorry if you already saw this in the new member introduction forum. As I said new, and learning by my mistakes.

New to this but thought the introduction area was a good place to start. So I liked to start with hi. I'm 46 years old 5'7" ta ll and weigh 170lbs. I work in concrete construction and have been working out for two years typically 6 days a week. I am currently on the second cycle that I have ever done. the first was about a 18 months ago and never got serious, but this time around taking it very serious. I guess I should state that I'm just looking to gain a little size and shape. Not looking to get body builder size but yet noticeable if that makes any since. I'm on the fourth week of the cycle taking 500ml a week of sustanon and one 50mg dianabol each day of the week. My question is should I be taking any type of PCT now or after cycle. I'm not feeling any type of unwanted side effects as of now.

Thanks,
    Bob

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    With Respect Bob, these are the questions you should have asked before you started. There is a lot to know about safely using steroids and it sounds like your falling far short.

Put simply, you should be using an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) and HCG on cycle and 3 weeks after your last sus shot you need to start PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex .

You should start reading the stickies on this website

In particular, read this
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    There is a huge amount of great info in this thread, read it over and over to absorb what you need to know.

Also read all these articles
    Austinite's Educational Article Database
    And dont stop until you've read it all.

I cannot stress enough that diet is key to a successful cycle, without proper nutrition you won't do well. This is not just over eating or under eating, it is proper management of macros, having a schedule of 5-6+ meals per day each weighed out and recorded so you can monitor your calories and macros. Take all the steroids you want but without a good diet it wont do anything. Whilst training is important diet is about 70% of the battle with training being about 20% and steroids being 10%. Check out the nutrition pages on this forum for more info. Good luck

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Just for the record, you are taking 500mg not 500ml (or at least I hope thats what you meant lol)

If you are not using an AI and your taking 500mg p/w and 50mg p/d of dbol , I'd expect your estrogen to be high right now. It may not present as noticeable symptoms yet but high estrogen is very bad. It can cause erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia (growing breasts), labido problems and many more subtle but significant problems. You should address this first.

The site sponsor ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides! can provide you with all the AI and PCT, you'll just need to find HCG from somewhere.

B&Z61784169 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the information. those are good reads, that was what I was looking for. I tried researching on here but there is so much info and I'm really not that good on the computer. Also I found a lot of contradicting information. so being new to it all it was just a little confusing. But your information was helpful and I appreciate you taking the time. thanks again.

Thread Information