Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126

    Question 20 years old used aas. did I just ruin my life? please help

    Three months ago a friend help get me started on test p, aromasin and hcg . 500 a week for both aromasin and test and 12.5 aromasin everyday. (He use to lurk on here and said his was he best first cycle). At the time I didn't have any clue how roids worked or how to use them but he was really confident and stupidity believed if I follow his protocol I would not have any sides and my sex drive and muscle mass will explode. From the start of the cycle my sex drive never increased and as the weeks went on it got worse and worse. My gains were going great my muscle mass and lifts wre going up but my sex drive is now zero and my dik wont get up even if I put it in the best oiled butt. I told my friend this and he told me to test for estradiol sensitive and prolactin. E came out at 14 10~35 and prolactin was low. He then told me to just start pct (he got me nolva and Clomid) and I started three days ago. I still don't notice any difference and he told me about this site so now I read the 'steroids and the young thread' and I truly am in tears. I have one life and I can possibly never have a sex drive or boner again and I'm in a pretty bad depression because of it. I really regret this so much and I'm willing to spend and do wahtever it takes to get me to normal but I'm not sure what I can do. From all the info I got from my friend and looking on here he seemed right on and the pct looks okay from what iv been comparing (Clomid 100|100|50|50 nolva40|40|20|20)

    Is their anything else I can do? Has anyone else been thr the same thing and got thru it or are you still like this?

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Hi and welcome.

    Let's not panic just yet. You just started your PCT and might have a rough few week but hopefully by the end of it recovery will be well on the way.

    I'd run your clomid at 75/50/50/50 otherwise you may be more emotional than you are now.

    How long after your last pin of prop did you start your PCT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Hi and welcome.

    Let's not panic just yet. You just started your PCT and might have a rough few week but hopefully by the end of it recovery will be well on the way.

    I'd run your clomid at 75/50/50/50 otherwise you may be more emotional than you are now.

    How long after your last pin of prop did you start your PCT?
    Three days, is it possible to ever get back fully where I was before using?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Run your PCT and in all reality you should be fine after usually the recovery chips away at your original levels meaning each and every cycle you'll recover to a lower and lower number until you need TRT unless you have great genetics which allow you to recover fine everytime it's different with everybody... At 20 years old it's possible that your HTPA hasn't fully developed but many 20 year olds's have the whole idea of cycling when you're 25 as you've read is to completely eliminate all possibility of screwing yourself up i wish you the best man hopefully you recover fine and you've learned a valuable lesson out of this that i hope you pay forward and keep in mind when you think about cycling next time

  5. #5
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Run your PCT and in all reality you should be fine after usually the recovery chips away at your original levels meaning each and every cycle you'll recover to a lower and lower number until you need TRT unless you have great genetics which allow you to recover fine everytime it's different with everybody... At 20 years old it's possible that your HTPA hasn't fully developed but many 20 year olds's have the whole idea of cycling when you're 25 as you've read is to completely eliminate all possibility of screwing yourself up i wish you the best man hopefully you recover fine and you've learned a valuable lesson out of this that i hope you pay forward and keep in mind when you think about cycling next time
    Fuk.. should I seen any improvement during pct?

  6. #6
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Run your PCT and in all reality you should be fine after usually the recovery chips away at your original levels meaning each and every cycle you'll recover to a lower and lower number until you need TRT unless you have great genetics which allow you to recover fine everytime it's different with everybody... At 20 years old it's possible that your HTPA hasn't fully developed but many 20 year olds's have the whole idea of cycling when you're 25 as you've read is to completely eliminate all possibility of screwing yourself up i wish you the best man hopefully you recover fine and you've learned a valuable lesson out of this that i hope you pay forward and keep in mind when you think about cycling next time
    Don't panic just yet my man! Pct is a rough ride anyways... As BIB stated earlier, clomid at high doses make me feel very emotional as well!

    You did learn a valuable lesson, and please stick around and read(as you started) I know it's not easy to try and forget about this at this time, but worrying will only make things worse(your brain is the very powerful, can be very damning psychologically) and even create symptoms you don't even have...

    Hang in there and ride it out... Keep eating big and in and outta the gym in 30-45 min - anything to take your mind off of what's going on! Best of luck to you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Fuk.. should I seen any improvement during pct?

    During PCT you're going to feel worse than you did on-cycle and that goes without saying because you're shut down and you're trying to recover your levels... You should get bloods some weeks after PCT and see where you're at to make sure and compare it to the bloodwork before you got on cycle... Seeing as you just were introduced to this forum it's a safe assumption to say you didn't take precaution and get bloods drawn before?? So all you can really go by is your test results after.. If everything is in normal range then it's not as big of a deal if you didn't know your levels beforehand but it's still definetly a thing that if you were to have gone back in time that you should have done and should be done in the future as well..


    As far as gains go, you will not be able to judge anything off of the gains you make or lose during PCT as it varies from person to person and has alot to do with training and diet and your before levels as well.. Plus PCT time around a month is not a long enough period to make any huge mirror gains that are highly noticeable as well no matter who you are off-cycle...So you shouldn't go by that

  8. #8
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    During PCT you're going to feel worse than you did on-cycle and that goes without saying because you're shut down and you're trying to recover your levels... You should get bloods some weeks after PCT and see where you're at to make sure and compare it to the bloodwork before you got on cycle... Seeing as you just were introduced to this forum it's a safe assumption to say you didn't take precaution and get bloods drawn before?? So all you can really go by is your test results after.. If everything is in normal range then it's not as big of a deal if you didn't know your levels beforehand but it's still definetly a thing that if you were to have gone back in time that you should have done and should be done in the future as well..


    As far as gains go, you will not be able to judge anything off of the gains you make or lose during PCT as it varies from person to person and has alot to do with training and diet and your before levels as well.. Plus PCT time around a month is not a long enough period to make any huge mirror gains that are highly noticeable as well no matter who you are off-cycle...So you shouldn't go by that
    What is a normal test level for a 20 year old I ln your view

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    What is a normal test level for a 20 year old I ln your view
    For average early 20's male it should be between 350-900 ng/DL ... But i've seen problems on both ends of the spectrum as test levels don't show the whole story which is why full blood panel helps so much before and after.. Seen people who make gains with fairly low T and people with fairly high T who have trouble making gains because of other factors prolactin.. estrogen being too high can cause limp d*ck and zero sex drive as well among others..


    Just as a quick insight i started cycling before 25 without the knowledge i attained from being here and had some holes in my diet, training meal timing, calorie counting and the list goes on as i made good gains it was harder to keep them and i thought that's just the way it was, but that's not the reality... and as a matter of fact when i got everything dialed in and realized that my free t was very high for my age and extremely high for someone with a cycling history i decided to stay natural for the time being and ended making the best gains of my life now if i'm going to do another cycle i have a good base to work with and know how to maintain and check my diet better...

    So after all of this is done...Checking out the diet AND training section can def be beneficial to you and you should stick around because the sport is about longevity and it's a marathon not a sprint so the more permanent gains come slow, and steady

  10. #10
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    For average early 20's male it should be between 350-900 ng/DL ... But i've seen problems on both ends of the spectrum as test levels don't show the whole story which is why full blood panel helps so much before and after.. Seen people who make gains with fairly low T and people with fairly high T who have trouble making gains because of other factors prolactin.. estrogen being too high can cause limp d*ck and zero sex drive as well among others..


    Just as a quick insight i started cycling before 25 without the knowledge i attained from being here and had some holes in my diet, training meal timing, calorie counting and the list goes on as i made good gains it was harder to keep them and i thought that's just the way it was, but that's not the reality... and as a matter of fact when i got everything dialed in and realized that my free t was very high for my age and extremely high for someone with a cycling history i decided to stay natural for the time being and ended making the best gains of my life now if i'm going to do another cycle i have a good base to work with and know how to maintain and check my diet better...

    So after all of this is done...Checking out the diet AND training section can def be beneficial to you and you should stick around because the sport is about longevity and it's a marathon not a sprint so the more permanent gains come slow, and steady


    I'm going to check that now thabks so muvh man I really appreciate the help.


    Any idea what happened with my libbido and wood while on cycle? If prolactin and E was in check what could of happened?

  11. #11
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,788
    Time will truly tell what is going on. Good for you for joining this site and realizing you were misled by your friend. Follow the PCT protol which can be a rough ride and see how you feel. Most likely you will recover and be fine

  12. #12
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Time will truly tell what is going on. Good for you for joining this site and realizing you were misled by your friend. Follow the PCT protol which can be a rough ride and see how you feel. Most likely you will recover and be fine
    Idk if he misled me. he did hook me up with what would be a recommended first cycle and I did agree to do it. Im praying I go back to normal. Honestly if I have to I wouldn't mind trt I just want the drive and wood back.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •