Thread: dose of gh

m o b is offline Junior Member

dose of gh

Gh use 5 day on 2 day off or all week

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yeah 5 and 2 is generally accepted.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think many people take two days off a week for cost reasons mostly. If a vial has 10iu's and you take 2iu's per day, then you can make a vial last for five days. If I could afford it, I would love to be able to take at least 4iu's, seven days a week for the rest of my life. But when using real HGH it is definitively cost prohibitive for many.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have always done it 5 on 2 off mostly because of cost and I believe the 2 days off premise was that it gave the pituitary a chance to kick in. How much of that is accurate.....I dont really know but there was an old thread in the stickies by Red Baron that went into depth about Hgh......def worth giving it a read.

m o b is offline Junior Member
    if i use 4 ui what the best 6 week every day or 8 week only 5 day

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you can only run it for 6 to 8 weeks I would wait until you got more to start. It needs to be run for a minimum of 6 months
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Back when I could afford it, and knew my stuff was real because I was prescribed it and bought it from a pharmacy, it took about three months before I even noticed anything. Unless I can afford to do it for at least half a half a year again, I would not even bother to be honest. It is an amazing compound, but you definitely need a lot of it to see results.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Back when I could afford it, and knew my stuff was real because I was prescribed it and bought it from a pharmacy, it took about three months before I even noticed anything. Unless I can afford to do it for at least half a half a year again, I would not even bother to be honest. It is an amazing compound, but you definitely need a lot of it to see results.
    Thats bullchit i had ripotropin the stuff was unreal I felt it right away, it might take 6 months for full benefits but if you got good stuff your hands get numb right away, if you can feel that you can feel well being effects to.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Thats bullchit i had ripotropin the stuff was unreal I felt it right away, it might take 6 months for full benefits but if you got good stuff your hands get numb right away, if you can feel that you can feel well being effects to.
    How about easing up a tad? You can disagree without being antagonistic.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

askmeanything is offline New Member
    i do 6 on 1 off to avoid downregualtion

thats all thats needed off

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    How about easing up a tad? You can disagree without being antagonistic.
    Agree with AG. Lighten up.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by pt View Post
    if you can only run it for 6 to 8 weeks i would wait until you got more to start. It needs to be run for a minimum of 6 months
    x2..
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    x2..
    x3....

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews
    No......it's not bullshit, and that's not really striking the proper tone! There are many Hgh protocols to follow so without knowing the specifics you can't really comment. I agree with Hgh taking a while to actually see the results especially if you are running a low dose for fat loss and/or if your on cycle running how do you know what is from the Hgh and what is from the AAS.......you dont

Thread Information