Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: Clen cycle

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member

Clen cycle

Ok my wife is about to begin a Clen cycle she will be starting at 40mcg we may try cutting the very small pills so she can start at like 20 mcg. She's running as labs Clen. I'm trying to put a diet together for her now and a workout plan. Right now I got her eating 4 salads a day with peanut butter toast and a banana in the morning trying to keep calories low. I'm gonna have her doing 30 minutes of cardio along with light weight training her current weight is 114 her goal is knock of belly fat that's all she want to do we had a baby 6months ago and she still has some stubborn baby fat.

I'd like some comment on the regime I got her on
    Along with dosing I wanna keep her safe and make decent progress thanks.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    To burn fat AM cardio is best. Eating clean is good but you may want to check out the diet section. Eating 4 salads a day will probably make her want to stab someone.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RA
    To burn fat AM cardio is best. Eating clean is good but you may want to check out the diet section. Eating 4 salads a day will probably make her want to stab someone.
    she loves salad but that Ight be hrd for her but she wants to loose so I think she will do anything

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like she has a good plan with your help. I just wanted to mention with clen , that you certainly can break up the tabs; but 40mcg's per day to start should be fine. I personally like to look at my hands shaking as a sign that I have a good amount in my system for the day. When my hands stop shaking after a few days, I do not take more that day, but wait until the next day and bump it up a little. Our bodies become use to it pretty quickly, so you will probably have to have her up the amount every few days.
    To be totally safe, she may not want to go over 100mcg's a day. I personally start out with 80mcg's a day and after about two weeks am up to 120mcg's a day. When my hands stop shaking at that amount, I usually stop for about ten days and start over again. Wish her good luck and keep us posted on her results.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Sounds like she has a good plan with your help. I just wanted to mention with clen, that you certainly can break up the tabs; but 40mcg's per day to start should be fine. I personally like to look at my hands shaking as a sign that I have a good amount in my system for the day. When my hands stop shaking after a few days, I do not take more that day, but wait until the next day and bump it up a little. Our bodies become use to it pretty quickly, so you will probably have to have her up the amount every few days. To be totally safe, she may not want to go over 100mcg's a day. I personally start out with 80mcg's a day and after about two weeks am up to 120mcg's a day. When my hands stop shaking at that amount, I usually stop for about ten days and start over again. Wish her good luck and keep us posted on her results.
    yes I will do a complete log for her. Thanks for that info !

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Did she try diet and exercise before jumping on the clenbuterol ?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Did she try diet and exercise before jumping on the clenbuterol?
    yes Like I said she's not fat at all I don't think she needs it but she insist on loosing some belly fat shes a very small girl she can eat almost watever nd not put on weight. She has a tad bit on extra skin on her belly that won't come of she's loss some but she's not satisfied yet she wants a perfectly flat stomach lol I'm not gonna stop her so I told her some Clen might help her over her little plateau.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I have used Clen and hate it bc results aren't worth the sides. My hands shake so much. I run Clen longer with keto or 3 weeks on/off. Go up to 120 max for a few days.

Maybe ECA stack would be an alternative. I have never used it but will be looking into it after I come off my current cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    I have used Clen and hate it bc results aren't worth the sides. My hands shake so much. I run Clen longer with keto or 3 weeks on/off. Go up to 120 max for a few days. Maybe ECA stack would be an alternative. I have never used it but will be looking into it after I come off my current cycle.
    what's your current cycle I've thought of also letting here try var she also wants to build up her glutes but right now she's satified with just burning a little fat. I've already purchased the Clen so I'm gonna let her run it. What were your results like from Clen?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle View Post
    what's your current cycle I've thought of also letting here try var she also wants to build up her glutes but right now she's satified with just burning a little fat. I've already purchased the Clen so I'm gonna let her run it. What were your results like from Clen?
    To be 100% real with you... If she cannot diet the fat off to a flat stomach without clen , having clen there to supplement her probably won't get her the results she needs.. Clen will basically speed up the fat-loss process that is ALREADY occurring... So if she's eating too many calories, or is at a stall with her weight loss, a tweak of her diet by 200 less calories could be 100x more beneficial than taking any clen.. The right diet that's burning good fat already is the only type of diet clen should be added to.. clen should not be added to a diet where the person is not losing much weight and wants to lose alot.. This leads to them taking potentially dangerous doses too fast...Or depending on it to cut when in reality they can do it themselves..

It's not the end of the world if she uses it. BUT if she figures out how to get that flat stomach without it, then next time she wants to cut and adds clen it will happen 2x faster... Just my opinion

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not be in a rush to have her increase her Clen dosages especially if running keto. I would even go with 30 mcgs especially at her weight to start off. If she gets hit too hard with sides she may not stick with it so why not be super conservative at the start. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle

Results with Clen less then spectacular! I can running fake winny ( I think it is fake ) and primo. I also started lifting 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week. 20-30 min of cardio on lift days too. Diet is clean.

Really I don't like Clen. ECA stack is a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I would not be in a rush to have her increase her Clen dosages especially if running keto. I would even go with 30 mcgs especially at her weight to start off. If she gets hit too hard with sides she may not stick with it so why not be super conservative at the start. Just my .02
    that's exactly what I was thinking im gonna start her at 20 mcg

I start at 20 mcg.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Smart man......I know women who have had a real hard time with 60 mcgs and can barely get passed that. Hope she does well!

Results with Clen less then spectacular! I can running fake winny ( I think it is fake ) and primo. I also started lifting 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week. 20-30 min of cardio on lift days too. Diet is clean. Really I don't like Clen. ECA stack is a better option.
    yeah that stack looks very effective probably would have been a lot cheaper then the Clen but I got it now and she's excited to try it Mayby next time

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Smart man......I know women who have had a real hard time with 60 mcgs and can barely get passed that. Hope she does well!
    what do you think about the lab im using(as labs) there's a female user that did a Labmax on there Var nd it passed that's why I decided to use there Clen . Have you ever heard of this lab?

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle View Post
    what do you think about the lab im using(as labs) there's a female user that did a Labmax on there Var nd it passed that's why I decided to use there Clen. Have you ever heard of this lab?
    as labs? Yeah I've heard of them. I've seen their clen too, potent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    as labs? Yeah I've heard of them. I've seen their clen too, potent stuff.
    Thnks bud have you ran it I'll probably try to cut the pills

Does she need any supplements to run with it to combat like sides and stuff. I here she might need some taurine to help with her thyroid being balanced after words?

Just potassium or taurine if she cramps.

Just potassium or taurine if she cramps.
    thanks

bina is offline Female Member
    How is she doing??

Thread Information