• 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Simon1972

Thread: Advice on third cycle

gorog25 is offline Junior Member

Advice on third cycle

Hello Guys,

I need confirmation or an advice to my planned cycle. The goal is to build lean mass.
    Diet will be changed as I go further.

if you can comment on labs also that would be grate.

I know that test and boldenone is a conisderably higher dose than the usual. I would love to hear something about sides on this doses from experience.

Stats: 6' 185lb 13%bf
    Diet:Protein 2g/lb
    Carbs: 1g/lb
    Fat:0.5g/lb

week 1-5 Dbol 50/50/50/50/50 (Genza)
    week 1-12 Test E 750/mg/ week (Vermodje)
    week 1-12 Boldenone 600mg/ week (Vermodje)
    week 1-13 HCG 500UI/week (Organon Turkey)
    Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (BP)
    week 9-12 Anavar 50/50/50/50 (Genza)
    week 15-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50 (BP)
    week 15-18 Tamoximed 40/40/20/20 (BP)

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25
    Hello Guys, I need confirmation or an advice to my planned cycle. The goal is to build lean mass. Diet will be changed as I go further. if you can comment on labs also that would be grate. I know that test and boldenone is a conisderably higher dose than the usual. I would love to hear something about sides on this doses from experience. Age: 34 Stats: 6' 185lb 13%bf Diet:Protein 2g/lb Carbs: 1g/lb Fat:0.5g/lb week 1-5 Dbol 50/50/50/50/50 (Genza) week 1-12 Test E 750/mg/ week (Vermodje) week 1-12 Boldenone 600mg/ week (Vermodje) week 1-13 HCG 500UI/week (Organon Turkey) Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (BP) week 9-12 Anavar 50/50/50/50 (Genza) week 15-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50 (BP) week 15-18 Tamoximed 40/40/20/20 (BP)
    Is this your first cycle? I am not a fan of bold and it should be run 14-16 weeks. I think there are much better choices for a second compound. Dbol dose is a tad high....but it also depends if it's dosed properly. Hope you are running a liv support for the front and backload.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Is this your first cycle? I am not a fan of bold and it should be run 14-16 weeks. I think there are much better choices for a second compound. Dbol dose is a tad high....but it also depends if it's dosed properly. Hope you are running a liv support for the front and backload.
    That will be my third.

What would you use instead of boldenone ? I used it previously and I was very happy with the results. What is your issue with it?

About dbol there is an article in the forum front page and the writer refer some studies that up to 100mg acceptable without feeling any ill effect.

What would you say abut the correct dose?
    How would you set a Cycle with little mods?

NAC is part of my daily supply.

Ok Buster.

I assume you thinking of a Test E,tren , Dbol cyle?

How would it look like?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why do y ou think you need more than a test only at 600mg pw at 185lbs?

What were your previous cycles and what results did you get?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why do y ou think you need more than a test only at 600mg pw at 185lbs?

What were your previous cycles and what results did you get?
    Thats what I was thinking also, 6' 185lbs? Should be able to reach 210 naturally without a problem unless you are 10% body fat or less.

How many cycles have you done before?

I had two cycles before one 8 weeks long and one 10 weeks long.

The first one actually irrelevant because I was an idiot youngster and it was about 16 years ago.

The last one ended mid March. 500mg Test E /week for 8 weeks
    The goal was to maintain LBM and lose BF. Starting stats 210lbs and 17%BF
    End results 195lbs and 13%BF

Than I got stomach infection on holiday. I could not eat for 6days. When we arrived back home, hoops got a virus and lung infection. Now I am 185lb

I was thinking to do test only again with a bit higher amount of test, but to be hones I want better results now from the beginning so Dbol and test would do what I want.
    The goal again lean mass,but summer is nearly here so that is why I would like to chose other compounds too.
    Boldenon, anavar ,and tren also has some good affect on fat cells and they do not cause water retention. So that is why I tought it is a good idea to implement them on a cycle.

Why not test only? Curiosity

Test only and run it for a proper length of time this time. Test e ideally should be run about 12 weeks on average. 500mg per week plus AI and HCG .

Was it you pct that ended mid March?

Your diet will dictate your results, great diet plus test at 500mg per week and you will have some fine results.
    lovbyts likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Test only and run it for a proper length of time this time. Test e ideally should be run about 12 weeks on average. 500mg per week plus AI and HCG .

Your diet will dictate your results, great diet plus test at 500mg per week and you will have some fine results.
    ^^^^ Good advice. Test only. You might as well start doing it right and keep it basic for a while.
    gorog25 likes this.

Yes I used the same PCT what I mentioned above. The only different was the Clomid dose in the firs week. I took 75mg instead of 100

Appreciate your advice guys, but don't you think to involve other compounds would give even better results?

I mean kick start with Dbol and set my diet to mass building for let say eight weeks. So I can support gains better from the beginning.

Than switch to tran or var for four weeks and modify diet to help lowering Bf, but keeping the mass.

Probably it is a bad idea, but I am looking forward the explanation why it is?
    This way I believe I can take more advantage of a 12-14 weeks cycle.

I understand that test itself can give good results again if I use it for a correct length. What would you chose, good or even better results?

Because you have never ran a full test cycle you need to know how to do that first. If not and you get side effects you don't know what is the cause and, as such, don't know how to treat them.
    gorog25 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

More is not always better and for the most part of most of us less is usually better. Lots of people do just fine on test only cycles and really stacking comes more into play when you are more advanced. Of course it's always fun to try a little this or that but typically if it's been quite a while such as a couple years since last cycle it's a good idea to start with a test only cycle.
    gorog25 likes this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    this cycle will saturate your androgen receptors- there is a limit before you will be just wasting gear.

imagine filling a 1 litre jug with two litres of water- you only end up with 1 litre of water and wasting one litre all over your shag pile 100% genuine fahkari rug.

rugs are expensive- dont get your rug moist!
    gorog25 likes this.

That is fine guys I got your point. Let see a proper 12 weeks cycle

Thread Information