Results 1 to 33 of 33
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 3 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By davidtheman100
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By 641
  • 1 Post By 641

Thread: 18 Year Old - Canada - First Cycle - Wanted ADVICE NEWBIE

  1. #1
    DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11

    Thumbs up 18 Year Old - Canada - First Cycle - Wanted ADVICE NEWBIE

    Hey guys I'm Dan 18 live in Canada been lifting solidly for past 6 months, live by myself with my girlfriend have full-time job and work a 9-5 5 days a week, luckily I work in a mall at a call centre and have the gym right under me on the first floor, I eat very well and know that food is the most important part a lot would say at least in my opinion, my old roommate is very knowledgeable in steroids and we have been planning for my cycle for a while now, I really just want some advice and input from the other experienced

    I weight 140, gym 6 days a week 1 rest day, I have a 4 day split , Chest tri, back bi, legs, shoulders
    again I'm 18, I want to gain the best I can in my first cycle with just using Test E so that I can start on 250 1 time a week for 10 weeks, my buddy recommends Clomid , Arimidex and HCG , for PCT.


    What do you guys think ?

    Every comment appreciated

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Oki-Des's Avatar
    Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,306
    Everyone is going to tell you that you should keep working out naturally to take advantage of the natural test levels currently blasting through your system. To shut yourself down now would be a mistake that could damage you for the rest of your life. Others will offer more information; I am sure. But I wanted to suggest you wait. Please read the thread called the young and steroids . It will offer a lot of information you should read. Good luck.
    NACH3 likes this.

  3. #3
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,467
    Daniel. I am a girl. I lift and I eat well. I weigh more then u by a few pounds. I wear a size 4 which isn't big bc I have a lot of muscle for gal my size.

    I recommend you take a look at a thread called Marcus diary in the lounge. If u wanna get big, this thread is invaluable.

    You may also be a hard gainer. This will be a blessing later in life but now prob just making you think you can't gain without steroids .

    But you can. Learn to eat and train properly. I suggest you post up a typical diet and training in the nutritional forum for a critic. And Marcus thread is a group thread and the beast post routines.

    This is a great site and I hope you do listen to the advice b4 you mess up your man parts.

  4. #4
    edmondle's Avatar
    edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stralia
    Posts
    135
    you should not use AAS at age of 18, especially u just been lifting for 6 month. Keep training hard till you 25, if you made it all the way though without giving up, then decide. Should never consider short cut little man

  5. #5
    zempey's Avatar
    zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ontaio, Canada
    Posts
    2,055
    You are too young, and the dose you plan on is not worth shutting yourself down at your body's peak output. Your plan isn't well laid oit and the advice you are getting from youur friend isn't what would come from a person with good knowledge and experience in AAS. Please rethink this and work on your diet and training plan. The 6 momths youu have been lifting are nowhere near long enough to prepare your body for anabolics. Workout for 6 to 8 more years then revisit this option.

  6. #6
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Great advice here Daniel! Your playing Russian roulette w/ your hormones! Your too young and will possibly damage yourself permanently - Oki is giving his experience too! Pls listen and rethink - we have a great diet and training section that will help you tremendously

  7. #7
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Use gear when you weigh a lot more man. No reason to use it unless your much closer to 200 imo

  8. #8
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Dude I'm 20 and I used one cycle of test and I don't have any libido or wood. Believe no gains r worth this I'm now in the prime of my life and I could possibly never have a correct erection and fuk up my endocrine system. I would give untold amounts of money to go back and not have done it. I'm so glad u got to these forums before u started hopefully they can talk some sense into u. You have one fuking life don't end up like me

  9. #9
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    1. 18 is really young... you risk permanant damage to your HPTA. Meaning: once you come off your test level might be really low. Giving alots of negarive side effect such as: low libid,erectile dysfonction, depression, lack of motivation, fat gain and loss of muscle mass... and those are few from what you can experience right away. Long term health issue would require a waaaaaaay bigger list.
    Plus, you probably havent finished your growth yet. So you will stop your growth.(and this is a very real high risk...)

    2. 140 pounds except if you are 5'2" its Very small... and if you are 5'2", sry it is still small...

    3. 6 months training... well that explain your 140pounds... at 6 months I was about that weight too...
    6 months training is really not much...
    You havent got all your newb gains yet...
    And believe us. Newb gains are way stronger than any steroids ...
    Youve just started lifting you are not ready for gear. You are too light and your tendons did not had the time to grow strong enough to handle possible strengh gain from steroids. Meaning that if you go this path you are very very likely to tears a few tendons. Which BTW is very painfull and require surgery.

    Bottom line: do as you wish, but deciding to use now is an extremely poor choice that can have very severe repercussion on the short run and even worst on the long run...

    P.S.: the cycle sample you offered us is very poorly made and your friend should never give steroids advice again with so few knowledge.

    Good luck

  10. #10
    DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    I appreciate all the advice, I should have reworded my post with something more like Ive already been told enough times not to do it but if I were to do it what would be the safest recommended way ?.. You guys down to much quick as **** telling me to wait 6-8 yrs lol, I don't know if its just maybe my city, my area, my gym or something ? but enough of people my age I know are doing it and most of them did **** up and couple of them did do it the right way and came out nice, if anyone could give me the safest and most recommended way..

    Thanks again.

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Sure the safest is dont do it. Want to know the best gun to use in murder or suicide? Best rope to hang yourself? Best... Get the point.

    Please show some maturity and wait.
    NACH3 likes this.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielFJimenez View Post
    I appreciate all the advice, I should have reworded my post with something more like Ive already been told enough times not to do it but if I were to do it what would be the safest recommended way ?.. You guys down to much quick as **** telling me to wait 6-8 yrs lol, I don't know if its just maybe my city, my area, my gym or something ? but enough of people my age I know are doing it and most of them did **** up and couple of them did do it the right way and came out nice, if anyone could give me the safest and most recommended way..

    Thanks again.
    Again wait! Your too young - ask your "buddies" if they have any problems w/Ed etc(they'll lie and say no) & as LB states... Why is Cialis/& PED-5 inhibitors the most prescribed drug in the USA/world???

    Oh and ask them these ?'s when they're 30 I bet they have some different sayings about using gear young(when they're on HRT)

    Re-think your made up decision - b/c your immaturity is shining through in your posts! GL and hope you really think about this!

  13. #13
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    I wont say 6-7 years even if it would be the SAFEST way to do thing.

    I thing that at 22-23 the risk are low enough to make it worth it.

    But you are still 4-5 years away. And you are just starting... why not giving it a little bit of time...

    Do you really thought that you would be 200pounds within 6 months.

    Sry to explode your bubble but if you cant train properly for few years you dont have the dedication even with steroid to get a decent physique that will last...

    at your age you might never be able to come off therfore you gonna need to pin yourself for the rest of your life. And if you are so impatient you will probably stop training after 2 years. But still need to jab a needle inside you for your whole life.
    60 years is a long ****ing time...

    We see that over and over again you bave nothing special you arent unique.
    A kid too impatient to gives training and diet a few years, jumps right on gear, abandon training after 2 years. And ****ing himself bad...

    Thats very common...

    If you dont even have to maturity and patience to train for a MINIMUM of two year straight how do you think youll do when your off gear...
    Even experienced lifter find it hard to keep training when not in cycle. What you think youll do when this is the only thing you ever knew.
    Youll stop training...

    If you lift for health and having a good physic. Im sry but you start in a really bad way...
    Your health you are willing to **** it up.
    And your physic(if you ever achieve something decent) with that attitude will simply never last...

    And if you lift to get ***** think again...

    You are to immature and too weakminded to train for a few years.

    Ask yourself whats more attracrive to a girl. A decent physic with inside a kid impatient and weakminded
    Or a nice physic(cause training consistenly for years will lead to that) with inside a real man willing to put the effort in what he loves and has the willpower to deserve his physic.

    IDK why you train but no matter the reason it is still a bad idea.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielFJimenez View Post
    I appreciate all the advice, I should have reworded my post with something more like Ive already been told enough times not to do it but if I were to do it what would be the safest recommended way ?.. You guys down to much quick as **** telling me to wait 6-8 yrs lol, I don't know if its just maybe my city, my area, my gym or something ? but enough of people my age I know are doing it and most of them did **** up and couple of them did do it the right way and came out nice, if anyone could give me the safest and most recommended way..

    Thanks again.

    You shouldn't be acting so defensive. These people are here to help you and make the best decision health-wise because you're young and alot of peoples young minds change when it's too late, and they've already f*cked themselves up. You aren't focused on the long-term negative effects that you could have, or the repercussions of the actions you may take, and the ones your friends already took. You do not know what long-term hormonal problems your friends may have in the future. Whether it's not being able to get it up when they're 30, or never really learning how to put on size and diet by themselves or build a good base without gear. Either way that is NEGATIVE.

    You've been given good advice already. IF you make the choice to hop on, you WILL regret it one way or another...Whether emotionally because you don't know how to eat (clearly) to keep or gain any mass that you'll gain on cycle that you'll inevitably lose...Or physically have your endocrine system screwed up from messing with hormones at such a young age...Doesn't make sense, 6 months training? Even with great training and diet what do you expect to see in 6 months? Maybe some composition change...But best thing for you is training and diet section..Going till true failure on your workouts and eating the right food and ENOUGH of the right foods to trigger growth..

    It's time for you to grow up and be one of those younger guys that doesn't take the shortcuts, and in 5-7 years time. You'll have a great base of muscle and a great diet and training routine you've established over the years and will look 10x better than all of your "friends" that use gear on and off and don't know shit and keep shrinking, getting bigger....shrinking getting bigger you get the jist of it. So when you decide to hop on, you'll have everything it takes and will be in the best position...Hope you listen to the above ^^ Good luck buddy
    RA and NACH3 like this.

  15. #15
    DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sure the safest is dont do it. Want to know the best gun to use in murder or suicide? Best rope to hang yourself? Best... Get the point.

    Please show some maturity and wait.
    Lol this was the worst example someone gave me nice try though

  16. #16
    DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    You shouldn't be acting so defensive. These people are here to help you and make the best decision health-wise because you're young and alot of peoples young minds change when it's too late, and they've already f*cked themselves up. You aren't focused on the long-term negative effects that you could have, or the repercussions of the actions you may take, and the ones your friends already took. You do not know what long-term hormonal problems your friends may have in the future. Whether it's not being able to get it up when they're 30, or never really learning how to put on size and diet by themselves or build a good base without gear. Either way that is NEGATIVE.

    You've been given good advice already. IF you make the choice to hop on, you WILL regret it one way or another...Whether emotionally because you don't know how to eat (clearly) to keep or gain any mass that you'll gain on cycle that you'll inevitably lose...Or physically have your endocrine system screwed up from messing with hormones at such a young age...Doesn't make sense, 6 months training? Even with great training and diet what do you expect to see in 6 months? Maybe some composition change...But best thing for you is training and diet section..Going till true failure on your workouts and eating the right food and ENOUGH of the right foods to trigger growth..

    It's time for you to grow up and be one of those younger guys that doesn't take the shortcuts, and in 5-7 years time. You'll have a great base of muscle and a great diet and training routine you've established over the years and will look 10x better than all of your "friends" that use gear on and off and don't know shit and keep shrinking, getting bigger....shrinking getting bigger you get the jist of it. So when you decide to hop on, you'll have everything it takes and will be in the best position...Hope you listen to the above ^^ Good luck buddy

    Thanks for your advice bro, I definately will be considering it some people are just as*holes calling young people ''Kids'' ''Immature'' and other names not the right way to give advice in my opinion.. Thank you again

  17. #17
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielFJimenez View Post

    Thanks for your advice bro, I definately will be considering it some people are just as*holes calling young people ''Kids'' ''Immature'' and other names not the right way to give advice in my opinion.. Thank you again
    Careful, if you live long enough (another 10/years) most likely you will become one of Those people.
    Red Bastard likes this.

  18. #18
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielFJimenez View Post

    Thanks for your advice bro, I definately will be considering it some people are just as*holes calling young people ''Kids'' ''Immature'' and other names not the right way to give advice in my opinion.. Thank you again
    Im happy you decided to reconsider.

    But how would you call a young man thats is about to take a descision that will negatiely affect his health and his life in general to gain a few pounds of muscle that he could have gained without any of these negatives sides just because he want it NOW... and disregard any sane advice given by experience people that have seen the exact same situation hundreds of times(unfortunatly im not exagerating...).

    I think we choice our word wisely...

    Still im really happy that you are willing to reconsider that mean that we might have misjudged you.

  19. #19
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Man I feel so bad for you becuz Im nearly he same age all I did was a simple one test cycle and I'm now so fuked up I sware to god I don't even remember what my boner looks like its been so long. I'm now struggling to get I past 50% and I virtually no libido. The worst thing is u sound just like me and are so ready you still will probably do it but if you get the chance to look up my post dude I may bw fuked up for life for one simple cycle. I may never be abpe to get a boner again naturally and I may possibly have to live on trt my whole life. Just for some gaiN's you Cqn easily get considering ur size and timeframe from qorking out. I would give up anything to go back and make me change my mind. Ita no too late for you just don't fuk up ur life ur not invincible and don't just acknowledge the possibility like I did truly put urself at 30 not being able to get it up and having a fuked up endocrine system for life. No gains are worth it just don't plz
    lovbyts likes this.

  20. #20
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Don't believe your friends. I'm certin almost all of them have libido and wood problems but they are lieing about it. Imagine u do get ed and libido issues, are you going to tell the truth when someone ask? Have you ever been in a situation where all your friends are jaw dropped for this girl and turned on while you have to pretend to be interested? Do you ever carry Vigra with yourself everywhere You go? Did you ever listen to a love song and think I will possibly not ever have that because of a single simple cycle? Or cry in frustration that you wish you can go bACK and change it? Please don't do it your 30 year old self would tell you as well
    lovbyts likes this.

  21. #21
    DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Man I feel so bad for you becuz Im nearly he same age all I did was a simple one test cycle and I'm now so fuked up I sware to god I don't even remember what my boner looks like its been so long. I'm now struggling to get I past 50% and I virtually no libido. The worst thing is u sound just like me and are so ready you still will probably do it but if you get the chance to look up my post dude I may bw fuked up for life for one simple cycle. I may never be abpe to get a boner again naturally and I may possibly have to live on trt my whole life. Just for some gaiN's you Cqn easily get considering ur size and timeframe from qorking out. I would give up anything to go back and make me change my mind. Ita no too late for you just don't fuk up ur life ur not invincible and don't just acknowledge the possibility like I did truly put urself at 30 not being able to get it up and having a fuked up endocrine system for life. No gains are worth it just don't plz

    I REALLY want to know if you took PCT ? or did you just do test by itself how much test a week, did you ever check your test levels before doing it? how was your sex life before getting on it, were you able to last for a while ?

  22. #22
    DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    You sound like your mind ****ed from whatever you did... did you know what HCG is ? you sound like you need more test in you, sound like your gonna cry to be honest, I'm sorry your going through that just because you didn't wrong doesn't mean I while.

  23. #23
    Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    238
    dude, don't be a dumbass.

    Just do this:

    -eat sick amounts of whey protein isolate (now foods is the best). Maybe 4 a day. Breakfast, dinner, pre and post work out. Although this would be consider "a lot".
    -take BCAA's every day
    -find a pre-workout,post work out with creatine, citrulline, glutamine, etc. (some are pretty strong though be careful at your age and weight)
    -use universal nutrition's animal pak
    -lift 6 days a week

    I did this from age 22 to 25 and put on 4O POUNDS, from 160 to 200, and double my PR's in every category. I'm a hard gainer too, so don't come in here with excuses and think steroids are your answer.

    Don't be a fool and try to cheat the hard work. Even the kids around you, they're not that smart. So learn how not to follow the lemmings off the cliff.

  24. #24
    -Horus-'s Avatar
    -Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    143
    wait till age 24 atleast. you might mess up your development for life at this age.

  25. #25
    DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11
    Most people that did it didn't know what they were doing though I'm doing it the proper way with the HCG Arimidex and clomid, I would never ever consider it without HCG, thats how all these people have broken dic*s and can't get hard, they didn't use the HCG, most of them won't admit to saying that they didn't use that stuff.... How come nobody on this post has said anything about that ? cause they didn't use it....

  26. #26
    Oki-Des's Avatar
    Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,306
    Now you are assuming that most people did something wrong to cause their problems. Do not assume anything and do not simply believe people who are trying to sell you stuff. Just because you do not like what you are hearing, you should realize that none of us want anything from you and are not going to make any money off you. So why would we all be wrong, but your "buds" must know everything? No one is saying you are a kid. But, your HPTA is NOT matured and this is all that you should be considering. Good luck though and whether you take AAS and have no problems or take them and do have problems, or if you wait to get the most gains from them when you do take them- you will not be alone. This site is comprised of people from all ages and have made mistakes and done it properly. The information on here is the real deal and is FAR better than anything your buddies could possibly know; I can promise you that.
    I am impressed that you learned the few things to do a proper cycle; but you missed everything to do with age. Read the thread "the young and steroids " and make up your own mind the risk you choose to take. If you want us to steer you in the wrong direction though just to make you comfortable, that is not going to happen. But, these are just suggestions. In the end you get to do anything you want to do and of course we will be here when you do. We will even be here to offer help when/if you cant get an erection, when/if you get gyno even though you have some ancillaries, when you have no libido even though you did proper PCT; when/if anything else goes wrong. But, of course to start we are going to try to help you avoid the first mistake many make which it simply start when they are way too young.

  27. #27
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielFJimenez View Post
    I REALLY want to know if you took PCT ? or did you just do test by itself how much test a week, did you ever check your test levels before doing it? how was your sex life before getting on it, were you able to last for a while ?
    I took test e 500~week, hcg 500~week, aro12.5 everyday. Not even ten weeks

  28. #28
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Also currently in pct but its been weeks since I had any drive or wood. And im sure its not ever going to fully recover. why would you even take these risk whatever cycle you do isn't as safe as mine and I'm older and yet I'm sure ill never be the same. Just think about the future you talking. you and me both know he's going to say I regret it since he had no drive or wood during his whole prime. Fuk I'm honestly so blazed but Idk what to say msg me and we can talk on Skype or over the phone I really don't want you to have the most frustrating depression of your life.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    IMO and i think theres alot of evidence behind it is that if you didn't recover without PCT chances are you wouldn't have recovered with PCT either there are plenty of cases where young people have started cycles and did a PCT with real clomid and nolvadex and didn't recover just like some people have low T and clomid therapy doesn't work for them but PCT will speed up the recovery process but the body wants to return to homeostasis the reality is...is that it wont for some people our job is to make sure that you are in the best position possible from a health standpoint to start down that road when it's time but if it's not even time yet and there is too high of a risk it would be irresponsible for anyone to guide you otherwise especially when they very well know the risks associated with cycling at too early of an age...Realize even at 25 there is not an 100% chance of recovery

  30. #30
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielFJimenez View Post
    Most people that did it didn't know what they were doing though I'm doing it the proper way with the HCG Arimidex and clomid, I would never ever consider it without HCG, thats how all these people have broken dic*s and can't get hard, they didn't use the HCG, most of them won't admit to saying that they didn't use that stuff.... How come nobody on this post has said anything about that ? cause they didn't use it....
    Wow it's great that you are so well informed and how you will do it right and everyone else has done it wrong. Thats refreshing to hear. Wait, no that's the same thing we hear pretty all the time from guys like you day in day out and then they either come back crying and asking for help or are to embarrassed to admit they screwed up and just go elsewhere looking for help.

    Yup, typical kid. Unwilling to listen or learn because you already know it all. Good luck.

  31. #31
    blakegains's Avatar
    blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    IMO and i think theres alot of evidence behind it is that if you didn't recover without PCT chances are you wouldn't have recovered with PCT either there are plenty of cases where young people have started cycles and did a PCT with real clomid and nolvadex and didn't recover just like some people have low T and clomid therapy doesn't work for them but PCT will speed up the recovery process but the body wants to return to homeostasis the reality is...is that it wont for some people our job is to make sure that you are in the best position possible from a health standpoint to start down that road when it's time but if it's not even time yet and there is too high of a risk it would be irresponsible for anyone to guide you otherwise especially when they very well know the risks associated with cycling at too early of an age...Realize even at 25 there is not an 100% chance of recovery
    What age did you start AAS?

  32. #32
    blemshow's Avatar
    blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    95
    140pounds ? Skinner than the nerds back when I was in high school light easy weight. In 2 years I whent from 160-225 strictly pumping and eating like a champ. You don't need steroids . Working out builds you externally but also internally. It will dictate who you are as a character. Years of training and goal settings will allow you to grow into a figure forged from iron and confidence. Your looking for an easy way out and as your body grows externally internally you and everyone will know your nothing but a cheat.

    so you gain 20 pounds from your cycle congrats your now 160 and still the lightest guy in the league but now your dicks not working and you've got the libido of a 90 year old in your prime. You got 70 more years to live - I'm a firm believer of living in the moment but that doesn't always apply. In the grand scheme of things you will regret this decision if you continue forward. Be a man start eating and learning about your body and save your HPTA and endocrine system.

  33. #33
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Last time I post here cause I lost enough time with you already.

    I was 20 did 8 week test only with hcg arimidex pct nolva clomid and guess what.

    I didnt recover! Like countless others...

    Ive had several BW done before during and after cycle.

    Now pinnin test for the rest of my life.
    To be honest im fine with it, Im happy now im dialed in and im used to the needle.
    But im still young... its been only 2 years.
    I cant imagine still being ok with that in 20 years or 30 or 40 or 50(you get the point).


    If you are going this path you highly risk the same.
    This is extremely cmon...

    Do as you wish learn from your mistake.

    But ill tell you something.

    You seems too stubborn to accept the truth, too greedy to see the consequence, too impatient to get your informstion straight.

    When the time will comes that you need to get a proper TRT protocol you wont have the knowledge needed to do it safely.
    And good doctor are pretty rare...

    So you can really aim for a lifetime of trouble and maybe reduce your lifespan of a few decades...

    we try to educate you without the consequence... but if you only learn by your mistake then go ahead...
    But dont come back here crying...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •