Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Silentkiller424
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: High testosterone: no muscle gains/low libido?

Silentkiller424 is offline New Member

High testosterone: no muscle gains/low libido?

Im a 19 year old male. I was making amazing gains naturally when i made a mistake. I took anavar for 8 days when i decided i shouldn't be doing aas at this age. The anavar or whatever it was dropped my T levels from 817ng/dl to 150ng/dl within the 8 days. My libido vanished and my muscles were shrinking.
    My endo put me on clomid and now after a few months my test levels are at 979ng/dl BUT i still have zero libido and im unable to make gains inspite of training hard and eating like a horse. I got my test levels checked twice at different labs and both were in the 900s. Why do you guys think my libido is is low and im unable to make gains? Could it be that i have low free testosterone ? Please dont tell me its psychological because i know it's not my muscles are shrinking instead of growing inspite of training hard. Please help me out.
    cay likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have him check your estrogen. Specifically you sensitive estrogen.
    jdc91gt and RA like this.

tectime is offline Member
    What did your free tes come back at ?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with LB need to get estrogen checked. High estrogen =0 wood. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    I agree with LB need to get estrogen checked. High estrogen =0 wood. Sad but true.
    Hey thanks for the reply.
    Estrogen affects libido but does it affect muscle gains too? Because my gains are going away and im not maintaining muscle mass.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkiller424 View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply.
    Estrogen affects libido but does it affect muscle gains too? Because my gains are going away and im not maintaining muscle mass.
    Yes. Estrogen plays a role in muscle building mate. It needs to be balanced. Not to high and not to low. Won't go into details of levels on cycle and aromatize inhibitors and stuf so I'll just leave it there.

Also I think it may all be in your head because a weeks worth of anavar I can't justify doing what you explained. Perhaps I'm wrong but just seems hard to believe .

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Your muscle gains were obtained naturally. I doubt you made any gains at all from 8 days of anavar so are you not hitting the gym now or what's going on? Losing your gains has nothing to do with the anavar and either did getting them. Something has changed to start losing them that fast. Blood work would reveal a lot.

Your endo put you on clomid? Did you tell him you started taking steroids ? If he is informed on what you have already done, why aren't you consulting with him in this?

Maybe I'm just jaded and I think the whole world lies but it sure seems like you are leaving a lot of information out and not telling the whole truth here. Why would a 19 year old thats making great gains be getting their testosterone checked in the first place. (before the anavar) Nobody will be able to help you if they don't really know what the story is.

If you are not with the endo anymore, get blood work done on your own from labcorp that tests for total T, free T, and for sensitive estrogen. The test costs less than 200 and will help you get to the bottom of whats going on.

Psychological can effect a lot. Even if I have a crap day and my mentality isn't right, it will definitely change how many reps I can dop of a certain weight. Not saying it's all psychological but some of it can be attributed to it I am sure.
    Last edited by Brett N; 05-23-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkiller424
    Hey thanks for the reply. Estrogen affects libido but does it affect muscle gains too? Because my gains are going away and im not maintaining muscle mass.
    The reason for this is you don't know what your doing and your an idiot liar. Half your posts have been asking about cycles to run and being a teenage model. Take the advice given on this forum or leave. Stop wasting all our time with you BS and lies

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree something is very off! Diet? Are you training hard enough? All these factor into growth... And your T levels are g2g... I'd love to have your T levels at this time... Try lifting w/out/or very little testosterone ! Gains are MUCH harder to come by!

And exactly if the Endo knows follow up w/him he did get your t levels back to normal...

Hey man why do you think im lying. I wanted to do steroids because i wasnt satisfied with the gains i was making, its now that i realize after having low T that the gains i was making naturally were nothing short of amazing and now i cant make any gains all my lifts are going down.
    I agree i wanted to be a teen model because i was influenced by people like **** and jeff seid. I dont even know if what i got was anavar or not. I made a mistake and now im suffering for it. I dont have any money for steroids now and i apparently have low testosterone so please help me out with this, im not a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Your muscle gains were obtained naturally. I doubt you made any gains at all from 8 days of anavar so are you not hitting the gym now or what's going on? Losing your gains has nothing to do with the anavar and either did getting them. Something has changed to start losing them that fast. Blood work would reveal a lot.

Your endo put you on clomid? Did you tell him you started taking steroids ? If he is informed on what you have already done, why aren't you consulting with him in this?

Maybe I'm just jaded and I think the whole world lies but it sure seems like you are leaving a lot of information out and not telling the whole truth here. Why would a 19 year old thats making great gains be getting their testosterone checked in the first place. (before the anavar) Nobody will be able to help you if they don't really know what the story is.

If you are not with the endo anymore, get blood work done on your own from labcorp that tests for total T, free T, and for sensitive estrogen. The test costs less than 200 and will help you get to the bottom of whats going on.

Psychological can effect a lot. Even if I have a crap day and my mentality isn't right, it will definitely change how many reps I can dop of a certain weight. Not saying it's all psychological but some of it can be attributed to it I am sure.
    I got my test checked before the cycle just out of curiosity. And im not holding back any information, ask me anything ill tell you about it, and yes my endo knows that i took anavar, he seems to be satisfied with my reports showing my T levels in 900s he dosent give a shit about my symptoms.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I would say to get blood work done on your own then and take him the results showing him your free t or your estrogen are crap. That's your best option I would think. priva te md labs. co m is a good place to go to order the labwork. You can get blood drawn at any labcorp.

Here is a coupon code good til May 31st - J834HTR

Thread Information