Ratterman is offline New Member

concern for second cycle

A few years ago, I did a test p only cycle - it was my first and only cycle. I had Liquidex as my AI and started dosing it at .25mg eod. I had some sensitivity in the nips, up'd it to .5mg eod. Just before my pct, they started itching and not too long after, I noticed a small lump under one. Like everyone with this issue, I freaked out. Ultimately, my pct and time helped it to go away.

My concern is that I either did not dose Liquidex high enough or it was not effective, period - thoughts from anyone that's used it? As I set up to start my new cycle, of test e only, I'd like to avoid another gyno scare. I'll be starting legit Arimidex at .25 eod. With the past gyno issue, is this too small of a dose? I have plenty and could easily step it up to .5 eod if necessary, I just don't want to deal with any sort of shut down.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start at that dose....you may need to up the dose to .50 e3d. A little goes along way and a little sensitivity is normal as well. Keep an eye on it as your cycle progresses. Having nov on hand is helpful as well and of course if you can get some mid cycle BW done that will take a lot of the guess work out.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    How many mgs/week was the prop cycle?

Ratterman is offline New Member
    500mg/wk. Pins hurt like a mother btw, part of the reason I'm going with test e this go around. I did, however, get the prop from a co-worker who's cousin made it at home... felt sketch to begin with. It could have been stronger than advertised. I had all sorts of issues with it. Also part of the reason I'm considering going with test e at a lower dose. 400mg/wk - would there be any benefit to that in order to avoid sides like gyno and bloat or just stick to the standard 500mg/wk and work with my AI?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ok, just wondering. I agree with BB above, your good at that dose. Just keep an eye on it and order some letro to have on hand.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratterman View Post
    500mg/wk. Pins hurt like a mother btw, part of the reason I'm going with test e this go around. I did, however, get the prop from a co-worker who's cousin made it at home... felt sketch to begin with. It could have been stronger than advertised. I had all sorts of issues with it. Also part of the reason I'm considering going with test e at a lower dose. 400mg/wk - would there be any benefit to that in order to avoid sides like gyno and bloat or just stick to the standard 500mg/wk and work with my AI?
    i rec teste over prop anyday, specially starting out!

Thread Information