Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: does VAR work?

cory0311 is offline New Member

does VAR work?

Hello everyone,
    I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am 39 years old, 5'11'' and weigh around 190 pounds. My waist line is between 34 to 36 depending on brand of clothes I buy and wear. I am that guy that looks in the mirror and hates to see his stomach...yes I am starting to get a stomach. When I was in the Marine Corp, I worked out all the time, but never could get my arms to get any bigger. My chest and my wings would get big, but not my arms. I never took any type of steroid while I was in the Marine Corp due to the I didn't want to fail a piss test. A couple of years ago, I had a friend that I worked out with and he got me on steroids , I had to give myself a shot in my leg once a week. Now I only took this steroid for cycle, 3 bottle, and I noticed a great gain in my body and in how much I could bench. I noticed I was not tired anymore and my sex drive was out the roof. I just booked a cruise for the end of June and I am thinking about buying VAR to help my lose this stomach of mine. I have never had to watch what I eat due to I was always under weight, but I know now I do have to watch what I eat due to I weigh 190 pounds at 5'11' and have gained a stomach.
    Do you think VAR will help me out with losing my stomach. I am going to start exercising by running at least a mile everyday, since I haven't ran in a couple years, and going back to the gym once I see that this VAR is working. I guess my question is, If I buy VAR, will it work in time for my cruise at the end of June.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Clean diet and cardio. If you run a mile a day and take var then, no, it wont work.

cory0311 is offline New Member
    What do you suggest I do while taking VAR. I know I am out of shape!!! How many miles should I attempt to run each day? I know I need to get back in the gym, which I am going to. I am one of those people who do not eat vegetables. I am a meat and potato type of guy, so dieting is very hard for me. Can you suggest what to eat? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to make sure I do this right.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    DIET AND NUTRITION

Lots of good info here. You can certainly achieve your goals, you just cant skate there. 45 mins AM cardio prior to breakfast and get your butt to the gym!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cory0311 View Post
    What do you suggest I do while taking VAR. I know I am out of shape!!! How many miles should I attempt to run each day? I know I need to get back in the gym, which I am going to. I am one of those people who do not eat vegetables. I am a meat and potato type of guy, so dieting is very hard for me. Can you suggest what to eat? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to make sure I do this right.
    Welcome,

First thing us get back in the gym as RA stated... You don't need AAS for weight loss(diet, & cardio are your friends) p,us by taking AAS at this point you'll be very disappointed w/your results!

Get back in the gym and strengthen everything up as your tendons and ligaments won't be able yo handle the new load(strength) they'll tear pop etc... Best of luck - check out our Diet/Training sections! They're great!

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Var isn't worth it ever IMO. Nutrition and cardio added. Uphill walking works for me.

Var gives me bad back acne. I'd rather have a little belly than acne all over my back, that never looks good at the pool.

Instead of potatoes, roast some cauliflower in the oven with a minimal amount of olive oil and salt + pepper. (15-20 minutes at 350) A little burnt makes it better. Eat all you want. Give it a shot, trust me when I say I am meat and potatoes type too but this tastes ok to me.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I'll echo everyone else. Diet and cardio. Its impossible to do 16 weeks of work in 4. Lots of people think they can start training in april and may and go from %20+ bodyfat to shredded 6 pack abs in a month and a half.. Even with AAS it doesn't work that way. So between now and end of june if your diet is super on point and so is your training you could possibly lose 6-8lbs of fat if you're genetically gifted you won't lose much muscle in the process

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Var won't help you bro. Diet and cardio will. Also an eca stack, some stims, clen . Something like that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cory0311 View Post
    Ive got to go along with everyone else. It's not about what to take along with. It's to not use var or anything except diet/training to get in shape. Supplements are to take after getting a good solid base to help enhance it.

It's sort of like putting high octane gas, 106 racing fuel into a stock camaro with 120,000 miles on it vs a HP Camaro with forged pistons, performance cams and such. You wont get any real gains in your stock car but will get a lot of bang for the buck in a built car.

Thread Information