Thread: deca with TRT

symphonyofdreams is offline Junior Member

deca with TRT

I've heard of people running small amount of deca with TRT test doses mainly for joint benefits. anyone have any experience with that?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    This is a great question I hope you get lots of response's as I'm interested in it aswell.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes done it many times and it works wonders 200mgs per month need for any more. Just keep an eye on your blood work

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes done it many times and it works wonders 200mgs per month need for any more. Just keep an eye on your blood work
    You mean a week? if you mean a month, how do you divide that up to get even levels? and what to keep an eye out for? anything besides prolactin ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symphonyofdreams View Post
    You mean a week? if you mean a month, how do you divide that up to get even levels? and what to keep an eye out for? anything besides prolactin ?
    Im sure he meant a wk... To keep bloods stable, some have it in they're protocol(I know w/my shoulder problems) I'm asking for RX GH, and Deca (200mgs is more than enough) as you see he's a fvkin Monster! but would very well give your joints some relief!(depending on your body weight you may only need say 125-150mgs wkly) hence the BW

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Im sure he meant a wk... To keep bloods stable, some have it in they're protocol(I know w/my shoulder problems) I'm asking for RX GH, and Deca (200mgs is more than enough) as you see he's a fvkin Monster! but would very well give your joints some relief!(depending on your body weight you may only need say 125-150mgs wkly) hence the BW
    I'm 6' 245 cutting down to 210-220. it seems 200mg/week would give a nice little boast to muscle gains also along with joint benefits? And i'm curious when you say hence the blood work, what markers would one look at to know whats enough?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm 6' 245 cutting down to 210-220. it seems 200mg/week would give a nice little boast to muscle gains also along with joint benefits? And i'm curious when you say hence the blood work, what markers would one look at to know whats enough?
    To see where your levels are... If you have to to BW for your protocol you don't want to boost you too much... But if not for joint benefits, ive read 200mgs is a pretty nice sweet spot...

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Marcus how long would you stay on the decca at 150-200 mgs for therapy to the joints? Also did you need to run anything else with at that low dose?

2iron is offline Associate Member
    I run a 100mg/wk and that works for me as far as joint relief, have an ac joint issue and arthritis is bottom of kneck.

I'm on trt as well. The next time I do bw going to stay on 100 MG to see if Dr can even tell.
    Last edited by 2iron; 05-27-2015 at 10:58 AM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you go about getting it prescribed. I have asked about growth hormone levels in the past, had blood tested and was offered a script, but ended up declining. I just don't know how I would approach him. Already a really picky and proactive patient. I've taken it on my own in the past at low doses and really enjoyed the effects.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard of people running small amount of deca with TRT test doses mainly for joint benefits. anyone have any experience with that?
    Its a very common combo and works well with TEST

propumpcorp is offline New Member
    I have had it prescribed as a way to repair joints post shoulder surgery. I have heard that a ton of pro athletes take it. And that when you see these football players back in the game right after injuries, its often due to deca helping them repair joints fast.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    I think Kel takes deca with trt maybe he can help you with dose. I believe it's for joint pain as well but I could be wrong.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511
    I think Kel takes deca with trt maybe he can help you with dose. I believe it's for joint pain as well but I could be wrong.
    A lot of people take it for joint pain apparently. Helps inflammation

Thread Information